MNMS thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

😑😑 No support from my side

Without you.... this thread won't exist 😎

MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

Lol people,arent you'll tired engaging yourselves in this lightsome persiflage πŸ˜† ..This uncle aunty ribbing has been done to death πŸ˜†..High time you'll move on ,no??

Yeah ... and your high time "Overrated Bollywood thingy-s" are beaten to death too....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

Yeah ... and your high time "Overrated Bollywood thingy-s" are beaten to death too....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I saw this comingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...LOl,that overrated crap is just ONE thread(Maybe two maxπŸ€”)...this uncle aunty quibbling is seen in every second thread,pulling someone's leg or the otherπŸ˜ƒ

But seriously,No more talking about stars and how overrated they are🀒🀒🀒,especially as they dont figure in my scheme of things

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
If one just ignores/ doesnt mind being called uncle/aunty, the mischief dies right there. I seriously wouldn't care even if a 34 year old comes and calls me aunty! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† If I don;t get irked, how much fun will be left for the 34 years old? πŸ˜‰ Take away the fun and they'll take away the title πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

kabhi_21 thumbnail

well I wont mind u calling me uncle and Amrita rao as aunty πŸ˜†

otherwise u cant call me uncle πŸ˜†

whenever my name as uncle comes Amrita rao must come as aunty thts Mrs. kabhi_21 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by kabhi_21 - 17 years ago
MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

I saw this comingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...LOl,that overrated crap is just ONE thread(Maybe two maxπŸ€”)...this uncle aunty quibbling is seen in every second thread,pulling someone's leg or the otherπŸ˜ƒ

But seriously,No more talking about stars and how overrated they are🀒🀒🀒,especially as they dont figure in my scheme of things

Anusha... this light hearted convention of DM has been in the days of Javs[ you have seen that too]... If you don't like it... your opinion which i regard... 😊... But if Mods and Viewbie of DM have no problem at that time, or current times... [ I mean ... Official prob.... not about calling them Uncle Aunty.. that's personalπŸ˜‰] ...then Chill Re.....πŸ˜›

Moreover .... i can't call you Aunty... as u are a teenπŸ˜›... so.. u don't have to worry as immaturity is "Darn Overrated"....Right??!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS: Please tell me the meaning of Overrated [no puns included]...😳.....Im going at this word!!!!! Sorry .. my vocabulary is pathetic🀒

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Uncle Aunty club dissolved permanently

Dear Friends!!!

My intention of posting this topic is just to clarify somethings .They are:

1. Lot of spamming is going on because of this Uncle Aunty issues.
  2. The intensity of the topics is being diluted(don't ask by whom ofcourse by me and maryam)
  3. The quality of Debate Mansion is decreasing because of these silly issues.
  4. Sowmyaa and Abhijit Shukla are very kind enough and are not warning us for spamming.So its high time we realise our things and set things right.
  5. Hence forth no one will be bothered by these issues of addressing as the real purpose of debates is lost.
  6. This decision is not taken in anger or frustation.Afterall we are matured people.

So to make this official announcement I created this post and some members already got irritated by this.

PS:Maryam is very matured girl,She has responsibilites beyond her capacity and this is the only place where she behaves funnily.The way she tackled her Papa's heart surgeory issue in a country where they have no relatives is really applaudable.She is not that funny creature in real.

Cheers,

Mythili

Meet all of you in another post.

sareg thumbnail
Just to clarify, and I can only speak for myself

I am not offended when someone refers me by whatever name, God(should I say moderators πŸ˜‰ ) knows I have called others worser and others have called me by worser name πŸ˜‰

I hope this was not a emotional blackmail think MK'ji, b'cos, it worked πŸ˜‰
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareg

I am not offended when someone refers me by whatever name, God(should I say moderators πŸ˜‰ ) knows I have called others worser and others have called me by worser name πŸ˜‰

Where is that coming from? 😊
sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Where is that coming from? 😊

was not referring to the moderators of IFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(I was meaning my conscienceπŸ˜‰)

guilty conscienceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†