Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MNMS thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Since when Mythili is a teen?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

1st rule of Teen brigade : Anyone who is older than you, Becomes your Uncle/Aunty...... And automatically you become a teenπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS: Now if Maya Aunty addresses Dr. Uncle as "Uncle" after reading this post... assume me invisibleπŸ˜‰

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MNMS

WHY??!!😭 WHY 😭 WHYYY😭 WHY I didn't reply to this topic earlier!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† (I wasn't feeling well... my bad)

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... Dr.Uncle will love this topicπŸ˜‰ Right Uncle 😳

Yeah ... Everybody wants to listen my side! πŸ˜› ... In real life i call my parent's Acquaintances as Uncles and Aunties... not Aunties acutally.. i give concession to them IF they seem young to me..πŸ˜‰... Like..If a man is 30+... then he Automatically becomes an Uncle [YES!!! 30+ πŸ˜† ] ..his wife may be an aunty... but normally a di or baji...even i sometimes get the look of πŸ˜³πŸ˜• from them.. poor people πŸ˜‰ ...But it is like that... πŸ˜› ..Now don't ask me the reason of this discrimination!! πŸ˜†

Like even my father's Doctor.. I call him Dr.Uncle sheerly out of respect!😊 .. Yes he is 50+... but again.. i respect elders as i am taught so because may be .. im the youngest member of my WHOLE family.. i mean.. i was born after 12 years.. having 17 years difference from my eldest sis.. and all the cousins, you are bound to be respectful... and yes.. i agree to Sowmyaa di and Maya di[Ooppss! Sorry.. i forgot that this thread is about Uncles and AuntiesπŸ˜›... Correction! Sowmyaa Aunty and Maya AuntyπŸ˜‰].. the environment effects a LOT..

No.. this topic will have no effect at my Uncle Aunty club...😈 Neither it will effect Mythili's dedication and membership to that club πŸ˜›

PS: Add me in the people finding Fun in calling "Uncle/Aunty" .. Dr.Uncle πŸ˜†

Hi Maryam Aunty !! My name is Neil and I am seven and a half years old. I am using my mom's ID to write to you. But see, when I call my 15 year old neighbor Aunty, she does not find it funny. So good that I found someone who loves to  call and be called Aunty...πŸ˜ƒ

Wait me call my brother, so you will have one boy to call you aunty..πŸ˜ƒ

Please invite me to your wedding. I will give Uncle the practice of hearing 'Uncle'. Also I will ask all my classmates to talk to you and tell them how special it is to call an elder person Aunty.

πŸ˜› Thank you,Aunty !!!

Neil.

Edited by Minnie - 17 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

List the people below that find it funny:

1, Mythili_Kiran

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MNMS thumbnail
[quote=Minnie]Hi Maryam Aunty !! My name is Neil and I am seven and a half years old. I am using my mom's ID to write to you. But see, when I call my 15 year old neighbor Aunty, she does not find it funny. So good that I found someone who loves to call and be called Aunty...

Wait me call my brother, so you will have one boy to call you aunty..

Please invite me to your wedding. I will give Uncle the practice of hearing 'Uncle'. Also I will ask all my classmates to talk to you and tell them how special it is to call an elder person Aunty.

Thank you,Aunty !!!

Neil.

[/quote]

Neil! That is cho chweet of you 😳 But Your Mom, My Minnie Aunty[which is one of the Most Sweetest Aunties i have at DM πŸ˜› ], Is the GM here.. Its not correct for a cute little boy to open his Mom's Account πŸ˜‰ Because, You see, May be you get a Warning from another GM if you accidently called him/her Uncle/Aunty... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Minnie Aunty didn't invite me to her wedding 😭 ...Anyways.. when you will come to mine with your friends.. Don't forget to bring your mother too. Afterall, my nieces and nephews desparately wish to meet their Minnie Dadi jee πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

😈

yes.. i agree to Sowmyaa di and Maya di[Ooppss! Sorry.. i forgot that this thread is about Uncles and AuntiesπŸ˜›... Correction! Sowmyaa Aunty and Maya AuntyπŸ˜‰].. the environment effects a LOT.. 

How come QT gets to be 'di and Sowmyaa and I are aunties?

Maryam, Ab tumhari khair nahin.😑😑

Morgoth thumbnail
πŸ˜†

U/A club in full form, I see!

I should start calling my boss UNCLE...He would be so pissed. He doesn't even like it when we call him Professor, which is his profession!
MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

How come QT gets to be 'di and Sowmyaa and I are aunties?

Maryam, Ab tumhari khair nahin.😑😑

When QT is a di.........In this thread... i spare no one😈 ...Subha Aunty!!!!

I hope now you are happy, Maya AuntyπŸ˜‰

MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.

πŸ˜†

U/A club in full form, I see!

I should start calling my boss UNCLE...He would be so pissed. He doesn't even like it when we call him Professor, which is his profession!

Tanaz.... When I am around in an Uncle/Aunty thread.... what more do you expect??πŸ˜›

Anyways... We can continue calling John Abraham and Abhishek as our Uncles.... Gals/Aunties at IF don't mind thatπŸ˜‰

Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tanaz.... When I am around in an Uncle/Aunty thread.... what more do you expect??πŸ˜›

Anyways... We can continue calling John Abraham and Abhishek as our Uncles.... Gals/Aunties at IF don't mind thatπŸ˜‰

😑😑 No support from my side

insouciance thumbnail

Lol people,arent you'll tired engaging yourselves in this lightsome persiflage πŸ˜† ..This uncle aunty ribbing has been done to death πŸ˜†..High time you'll move on ,no??πŸ˜‰

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago