Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Lee ka insta -
I don't make pinky promises.. I do middle finger promises.. 🀣

Isko kya ho gaya hai πŸ˜†

May be he didn't get the right set of weights in gym lol
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Rofl thanks the tv gods for the coma his ugly japani choti is gone post leap and this time his actual hair and not wig. But ab phir ajeeb lag raha hai

https://instagram.com/p/BVgWxhoB8dY/

Uhmm waise if gauri is going to pretend to be pregnant till he wakes up from coma won't anyone question her about the physical changes?? How long can she pretend
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Rofl thanks the tv gods for the coma his ugly japani choti is gone post leap and this time his actual hair and not wig. But ab phir ajeeb lag raha hai

https://instagram.com/p/BVgWxhoB8dY/

Uhmm waise if gauri is going to pretend to be pregnant till he wakes up from coma won't anyone question her about the physical changes?? How long can she pretend

Thank god he looks much better - how do you know it's his actual hair @fary

I thought he wore a wig
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank god..he looks much better. ..I could not stand Japanese choti 
Maybe a kal gone too.

Fary, some people don't show till 5 months 

Or geet ki epic pregnancy bhool gaye

Ya phir latest tany of kkbπŸ˜†
Caz he was growing out his hair from a long while and they seemed to be about the same length now. They were almost there before japani choti

So I guess this time it is real

Ruz mere paas aise questions ke certified jawab nahi hote re πŸ˜† just observationEdited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
Haan bworm geet toh 2yrs later bhi kuch show nahi ki thi na πŸ˜†

Same with tanu uski toh haathi se bhi lamb i pregnancy hai 1st episode se pregnant hai which is 3yrs in real time πŸ˜†
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Caz he was growing out his hair from a long while and they seemed to be about the same length now. They were almost there before japani choti

So I guess this time it is real

Ruz mere paas aise questions ke certified jawab nahi hote re πŸ˜† just observation

Hahhaha ok hun

Chalo I like this natural blow dryed look more than that japani Chotti
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He looks so much better. The ponytail wasn't working for him.
I haven't watched DBO in awhile is the coma thing true? That seems like a cop out from the writers. I thought IB was bad, but nope DBO is beyond repair.  No story, no direction, and its all pointless. We need to do a 3 month leap what do we do about Om? Let's put him to sleep lol. Om is legit the FL of his own show πŸ˜†

Rudra as a lovesick puppy is gross because he's already married, but at least he gets to save the girl and do cheesy song sequences πŸ˜† The whole show is joke and the cast deserves better scripts.
Guys totally off topic but on desi tv they are promoting some saregama cards over 200 songs. Of legends like rahi, kishore, Rd burman ,lata ji that you purchase the card thing from amazion

Does anybody knows how it works or have heard of it caz my daddy wanted it as he is so not a fan of all the youtubing and data charges and all also hates downloading stuff onto phone so wanted it I thought will buy it for Father's Day but I have. I idea whether it is digital or actual thing like you plug and play kind

Kisi ko idea hai?

Originally posted by: onlyrani

He looks so much better. The ponytail wasn't working for him.

I haven't watched DBO in awhile is the coma thing true? That seems like a cop out from the writers. I thought IB was bad, but nope DBO is beyond repair. No story, no direction, and its all pointless. We need to do a 3 month leap what do we do about Om? Let's put him to sleep lol. Om is legit the FL of his own showπŸ˜†

Rudra as a lovesick puppy is gross because he's already married, but at least he gets to save the girl and do cheesy song sequencesπŸ˜†The whole show is joke and the cast deserves better scripts.

Yup he is actually going into coma the director Sahab posted a video with 2drops khoon ki line on his forehead. I guess the point is to justify sso going in wrong direction nobody to talk with him and then Rudy to jump into the business as his sudden I have aims and goals talk made no sense otherwise