Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oooh you have DECIDED to watch separation scenes also? Chalo all the best to you...yeh lo Billu wala Thumbs Up

Naazuk dil ko zara sambhaal ke...jhatke lagenge aur Billu ka DARD tum kaise sahogi given your extra lowe for him?πŸ˜†

LOL.. Thanks You!! Ye bhi kya din the.. Pillar ke peeche saare Oberois...🀣 Kya Parody mode mein the iss track mein.. Mujhe PARODY IB wapas chahiye! 

Haan Billu ka DARD - Hopefully, WUs have prepared me similar to how Anika ka sacrifice has prepared Shivaay for his illegitimacy truth πŸ˜›πŸ˜† & Dard hi feel ho.. gussa na aa jaye.. πŸ˜†..Anyways, jo bhi ho yahan aake rant kar dungi πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

LOL.. Thanks You!! Ye bhi kya din the.. Pillar ke peeche saare Oberois...🀣 Kya Parody mode mein the iss track mein.. Mujhe PARODY IB wapas chahiye! 

Haan Billu ka DARD - Hopefully, WUs have prepared me similar to how Anika ka sacrifice has prepared Shivaay for his illegitimacy truth πŸ˜›πŸ˜† & Dard hi feel ho.. gussa na aa jaye.. πŸ˜†..Anyways, jo bhi ho yahan aake rant kar dungi πŸ˜†

WORDD...I'm so beyond pakaaoed of all this random contrived angst...PARODY MODE WAAPIS LAAO...COMEDY SHURU KARO PHIR SEπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...random tashan-baazi bhi chalegi...bahut ho gaya rona-dhonaπŸ˜†

I expect a big rant from you...Anika was pretty difficult to watch in the seperation scenes for me also...tumhein toh gussa aayega hiπŸ˜†...thoda time lagaa mujhe process karne mein.
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold: Word...that is the MAJOR plus right now...his indifference to Pinky is just GOLD to watch...and also word on finding Pinky's concern for psycho Ragini so amusing...even Daadi out of the blue is all bechaari Ragini and then contrast on the side Shivaay is all stone-faced for a woman who is supposedly his great friend now🀣...waah waah...I enjoy it even more when Daadi points out the obvious that Anika toh gayi, saath mein Billu ko bhi le gayi...and Pinky has nothing to say in response🀣...can Karma for ONCE come calling for psycho Pinky? Long overdue, manπŸ˜†

OBros ka scene was funny but I just find the storyline so ridiculous...convenient coma, out of the blue pregnancy being discussed so casuallyπŸ˜†...but yes it was nice to see regular baalon wala Om...the weird ponytail has never suited him. 

Anika is mahaan SP bahu...obviously she has to help random strangersπŸ˜›

Daadi is nice to everyone so she gets a pass, but Pinky is the spawn of Satan. This lady has no conscience the writers ruined her beyond repair πŸ˜† She could live in the mountains to repent or die in fire saving everyone and it still wouldn't matter. The fact she walks around looking people in the face with no shame and guilt is crazy. She is no different than Ragini maybe that's why she is so compassionate. Crazy recognizing and sympathizing with more crazy πŸ˜†

Such a letdown with the coma and the nonexistent follow-up, but it was the only enjoyable scene except him ignoring Pinky lol. Pinky likes her that's why he is so cold to her. She thought getting close to Pinky would help her, but it ended up backfiring on her. 

As for Pinky-Shivaay relationship. Maybe it was a different writer they do switch every 15 days πŸ˜† His family life is sad with the exception of Daadi and his brothers. It's family so you have to defend them, take their side, and love them unconditionally, but you don't have to like them. He obviously doesn't not like them, but Anika chose to ignore it πŸ˜† 

Edited by onlyrani - 6 years ago
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Your naive optimism is almost cute, RuzπŸ˜†...chalo hope karti raho tumπŸ˜†...but all signs point to engagement/shaadi drama on the cards again...warna so called "divorce" nahin dikhaate...lol right now Billu doesn't even seem to care ki shaadi ho ya na ho...he's in robot mode again...and shaadi has generally been a joke in this show anyways...they have no other plot to show but random shaadisπŸ˜†

Hahha I know I know - the reason I am hopeful is that they would not do a reboot of tia situation. They have done this 4 times already lol

So I am hoping they will come up with a better plot line
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is one my fav youtube channel.. πŸ˜Š Ek zamana tha when I could even mixed Shivaay-Anika on this song and Hoshwalon πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvMOkjfBIQ[/YOUTUBE]
AreYaar thumbnail
Oyeee BW laal laal ho gayi...seperation epis dekhne se pehle hi gusse wala laal? :P hahahaha...J/K...congrats on changing colors, BWπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok I guess we should move to the next one:

maverick04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still havent watched the episode today as Im stuck in a workshop for 3 days and wont be able to watch the epis in the mornings.. but reading all your updates have given me the feeling that they are still trying to salvage the damage.. but haven't been able to yet! πŸ˜†
And if they just go about the obvious jealousy track like Daksh-Anika engagement and preponed Shitia wedding track I swear the whole last year is useless.. which is why I hope the writers are smart enough to change the situations accordingly!!!

Do not just repeat the whole thing word by word! πŸ˜‘

Will give my feedback to the episode once I watch it in the evening! πŸ˜†
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zyada jatke WU read kar ke lagate hain..cause have not seen it. Have to accept what the writer says.
Some people are really good and can put things in perspective.

Need lighter comedy episodes.. bohat heavy ho raha hai.

Good luck watching the Seperatation episodes BW...enjoy. looking forward to your rant.

Shivay pinky relationship sab ki tarah flip karti rehti hai...trps ke liye swaha..