Sher-E-Punjab: Maharaja Ranjit Singh

Maha Singh and Gurubaksh Singh

Sandy552 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just caught up with all the episodes.  So sad that Gurubaksh is dead Rumi Khan did a fantastic job.  I loved the strong bond between Maha and Gurubaksh they did a good job in making me believe they loved one another like brothers.  It was so sad when the baddies succeeded in breaking that bond. I don't usually get emotional while watching drama serials because most of the time I find the acting fake.  But these two made me cry, Shaleen and Rumi are good actors and their relationship from the beginning was portrayed really well.  When they are remembering their childhood and that hug after praying to God.  I was crying so much, you don't see such pure relationships now a days.  The background music the way the scene was shot.  I knew one of them was going to die but I thought it would be Maha as Ranjit can only become king once Maha dies.  
I'm also really surprised that there aren't more people on the forum, why aren't people commenting this is a fantastic show.  Does anyone know if the the Trp are good.  I don't want this show to get cancelled.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It  is  a  fantastic  show  and  well  the  relationship  between  gurubaksh  and  mahan is  depicted  really  well.Mahan  singh   falls  ill   with dysentry while  he  is  in  battle  with  Sahib  Singh  of  Bangi.So  he  appoints  Ranjith  Singh  as  the head  of  the  army  and  Mahan  returns  to  his  place.Meanwhile  Ranjith  Singh  succeeds  in  the  battle  against  Bangi  and  just  arrives  in  time  for  his  father's  funeral.