Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Uff anmol what a hot update... 
Excited for the next one ... Kabir and nisha's talks were nice ... He should remember his promise and clam down his anger ... 

Update soon the next part specially solve the doctor mystery ðŸ˜Š
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Yeah it's alright ðŸ˜ƒ
Actually I was too in shock seeing 2 updates in one week ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

and i was super happy ðŸ˜ƒ
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poornima_15

Uff anmol what a hot update... 

Excited for the next one ... Kabir and nisha's talks were nice ... He should remember his promise and clam down his anger ... 

Update soon the next part specially solve the doctor mystery ðŸ˜Š

Thanks poorni ðŸ˜ƒ
Yeah upcoming more updates will be more hot ðŸ˜‰
Nisha need to clarify everything with kabir.. 
He always remember his promise but some due to his possessiveness he forgot about rest of the world.

Doctor part will be clear but after sometime till then enjoy nibir hot romance...
Anmol333 thumbnail

Chapter 24

They stayed in each other arm talking randomly, looking at each other forgetting about everything just living in this moment by being with each other. 

Kya hua Nisha aise kyun dekh rahi ?" Kabir asked while looking deeply in her eyes

Kuch nhi Kabir " her voice somewhere hoarse due to moaning hard, she kept stroking his cheeks for sometime 

Kabir tu khush nhi hai ?" Nisha asked suddenly while caressing his cheeks and looking his eyes

Aise kyun bol rahi hai tu Nisha ?" Kabir asked being shocked at her question

Teri aankhon mein khushi nhi dikh rahi hai mujhe... Kuch chupa raha hai kya mujhse ?" Nisha asked playing her thumb on his lips 

Kabir was shocked at her question, he never thought that nisha would understand his unspoken words, his unspoken feelings. He was hiding something from her, if this truth will come into light, without any second thought Nisha will leave him. The secrets which he hide from rest of the world and her, he can't share. The fear inside him not let him open infront of her completely, like the way she had opened every her secret, she also knows about him almost everything but one secret he had hide from everyone.

Tujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai nisha... I love you... And I'm so so happy..." Kabir replied breaking the eye lock 

Sach me na Kabir ?" She asked with concern as she put finger under his chin and make him look 

Yes baby..." He replied in order to close this topic he pulled her closer and kissed deeply making her forget everything. And he was successful doing that. After that he make her busy in preparing dinner, he lives with her all the time and talked about random topic till both went to bed. Nisha was fast asleep in his arm but sleep was far away from kabir's eyes. One question of Nisha make him remember of his bitter past due to which changes takes place in his behaviour. He was feeling guilty for not telling this secret to Nisha but he was sure once he told her in next moment she will be out of his life as well as his home also. Thinking about this sleep consumed by him, without realising he fall asleep.

Kabir wake up baba... " Nisha said shaking him hardly but he didn't budge. Nisha had called him many times but he wasn't responding to her. 

Okay if you don't want to get up then leave me... Let me get ready..." Nisha said trying to make his grip loosen, but he was in sleep not hearing her properly in that his grip got loosen, Nisha got chance to escape.

After a while she comes out of washroom, after doing her morning chores. She was woken up late due to which she doesn't have time for exercise, so she decided to skip her exercise for today. By this thought she come out of washroom wearing only bathrobe. 
On the other hand, Kabir was slowly getting up or coming back to concious. By still closing his eyes he tried to get grip of Nisha, not getting her by his side he got up with jerk only to surrender to wave of passion by seeing Nisha. 

Nisha was infront of dressing table applying lotion on her body. And she was looking hot in eyes of Kabir. As her milky white skin was visible to his eyes, her long tender arm which was drinking the lotion oil, to glow, giving a new shine. Her wet hair which Nisha had set to free were dancing with the moment of Nisha. Kabir was mesmerized by her beauty. In next moment he was behind her to explore this beauty more. 

Kabir... Finally you up... Okay go get ready, till then I'll get ready and prepare our breakfast... Anyways you're late..." Nisha said as soon as her eyes laid on mirror where was his reflection. She poured out lotion in her hand to apply it on other arm.

May I ?" Kabir asked looking at Nisha's reflection

Kabir we are already late... Next time " Nisha tried to denied 

Please Nisha " he said with intense voice and seriousness reflect on his voice which make Nisha go weak at knees. She was already sitting but his passion make her weak. Knowing well she don't have any other option, she put her hand forward, seeing her gesture Kabir to put his hand forward to take lotion from her hand.

He gently rubbed lotion on his both hand, then slowly yet gently rubbed his both hands on nisha's arm up and down. Nisha shiver little by his cold touch but next moment enjoy his sensual moment. Kabir then sit on his knees infront of her, poured some more lotion applied it on her leg repeating the same process which he had done on her arm, pushing her bathrobe aside. Nisha couldn't help but moaned little by his touch. After completing her leg, he got up by making Nisha too stand up. 

It's done Kabir " Nisha said tried to move towards closets 

It's not done yet " Kabir said getting the grip of belt of nisha's bathrobe. He pulled the knot making the bathrobe loosen from her pittie figure. Then slowly pulled it down from her ounce revealing glory of her. Nisha feel shy as hell, she wasn't able to stop or not able to run from there also. She couldn't think straight for the moment so she did the best thing instantly turned around. To which Kabir chuckled and applied lotion on her back, making her moan again. Now it was time for her front to which Kabir didn't disappoint her, give same level of pleasure, like the way he was doing till now. After ravishing her beauty properly, making her skin to glow due to oily effect he picked up bathrobe and make her wear again and moved toward washroom to get ready for office but he never know his actions made Nisha turned on. Seeing him leaving Nisha run infront of him and stopped him to enter in washroom.

You can't leave me now " Nisha said holding him 

What ??" Kabir asked being shocked

Yes... " Nisha said and jumped on him by wrapping her legs around his waist and pushed her face on him to capture his lips. In no time their room echo with nisha's loud and warm moan, and their witness their another heated love making.

Kabir you know na how much I hate you..." Nisha said slowly without coming anyone notice that she was cursing Kabir 

Yep.. aaj shuba hi toh ek glimpses mila..." Kabir teased her for their morning love making.

Shut up kabir..." Nisha blushed hard hearing him 

Nibir got late, and you all know why. So Nisha didn't get time to prepare breakfast for them. As soon as Kabir got ready they left to office immediately. Because of this they didn't have their breakfast now while working Nisha was hungry as hell. And she was cursing Kabir for this while sitting on their respective desk.

No I won't... Tell me I'm on the fault ??" Kabir teased her again

Yes you are... You seduced me you bloody rascal" Nisha muttered making Kabir chuckling at her words 

Acha is that so ?? Let's try it again " Kabir was smirking all the time, so slowly grab her thighs making her jumped by his actions. 

Kabir leave me..." Nisha tried to stop his magical hand to create havoc on her. But how her tiny hands can stop his large hand. So immediately called dolly.

Dolly... " Nisha called, dolly looked at her then Nisha continued " In hurry I didn't have my breakfast come with me to canteen please" 

Yeah okay let's go " dolly stopped her work and get up moved toward nisha. Seeing dolly coming to them, he unwillingly give up and release her from his hold 

I guess I need to change my desk " Nisha mumbled before leaving for canteen which make Kabir sulk at her words 

After having her lunch Nisha come back with dolly saw Kabir was leaving from there. She looked at Kabir but he ignored her showing fake anger to which chuckled.

Nisha just come back to seat that's when peon come to inform her that boss is calling. Nisha immediately went to his cabin and after sometime come back on her desk with a file in hand. She thanked God that Kabir is not here so she won't get disturbed unnecessarily. But soon Kabir was by her side and frown looking Nisha was intently reading some file.

Nisha kya kar rahi??" Kabir asked to which Nisha replied "shh" Nisha said coldly which make Kabir pissed off

Arey nisha..." Kabir started again but Nisha stopped him by saying " be quiet kabir... Let me work " slightly being irritated by his continuous disturbance. 

Fine " Kabir gritted his teeth angrily then kept looking at her but didn't disturb her analysing period of file.

After a while Nisha went to her boss cabin to discuss about the project which she got. It's being more than 2 hours Nisha didn't come out of cabin which make Kabir restless. All the worst thought start hovering his mind. He didn't doubt at Nisha but thought maybe their boss forcing her. Thinking this he got up, immediately went to his boss cabin and open door with loud sound of thud. Making nisha and their boss startled. Kabir was shocked to see them as Nisha was standing like good student clearing her doubt to her teacher who was sitting on his seat and discussing about the project or tender.

I may expect a knock before you enter in my cabin Mr. Rathoor " their boss said in bossy tone reflecting displeasure in voice 

I... Mm I'm sorry sir..." Kabir apologies for his behaviour

So Mr. Rathoor ?" He asked Kabir 

Sir actually can I get half day leave ?" He give an excuse to prevent 

Well after 1 hours I'll give leave... Till then wait for a while " 

Okay sir... Sorry to bother you sir" Kabir replied politely 

No problem Mr. Rathoor" he said to Kabir then turned to Nisha who was frowning at Kabir action and thinking why he need half-day " so Ms. Gangwal we should carry on ?" 

Yeah sir of course " Nisha said coming back to earth. And they again got busy with the file.

Kabir come back to his seat, cursing himself for assuming anything without thinking for once. Later in fifteen minutes their boss and Nisha come out of the cabin, Nisha was holding file upon her chest, letting her boss to speak everything.

Attention everyone " boss cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention 

There is a big carnival in Goa... Where we can get our investors. This happens once on five year, they invite biggest companies of the country and who's tender they like they invest on that company... Our company always make 8 member team which represents our company there, so being employee of this month Ms. Nisha Gangwal will be head of the team which is going to represent us... This team is decided by me. Don't you think that you're not worthy I have to chose the right one for this event so I have chosen these 8 people because of their performance from last 5 months. The rest 7 members are Ms. Dolly Jain, Mr. Saurav Jain, Mr. Akash Sinha, Mr. Aniket Sharma, Ms. Kritika Somani, Ms. Liza Wilson " Nisha was praying for kabir, that his name should also come in the list, Kabir was blank as he was most of the had been employee of the month but his name hadn't taken yet. He felt dejection. " And Mr Kabir Singh Rathoor " finally his name was called he took the breath of relief and Nisha mentally did happy dance. 

So I have explained every detail to Ms. Gangwal, and she'll help you in everything to understand this project, so you may guys go home and prepare for this project and remember this is team work every member should cooperative with each other and there must be group presentation... Ms. Gangwal distribute them their work... I'm giving you 2 days leave on Friday I'll see your presentation so prepare properly and all the best to all of you " he ended his speech and went back to his work 

Wow Nisha I'm so happy finally a business tour..." Said dolly being all excited, after their boss speech all decided to go to dolly house to distribute and discuss about the project, they were on the way when dolly told nisha her excitement

I'm too " Liza too beamed 

Girls c'mon yaar... It's really important thing you know " Akash interrupt 

Shut up Akash... It's a 1 weak tour in which we are getting only two days to enjoy this so unfair..." Said Kritika

Okay guys let's focus on main thing... Our project which we have to won " said Saurav

Yeah he's right " said Nisha and Aniket at same time making Kabir jealous and Nisha and Aniket chuckled at each other.

They soon reached at dolly place. They immediately started working and distributing work as they are very sincere.
After one hour or more Nisha and dolly decided to offer snacks and drinks, in order to bring that dolly and Nisha went to kitchen. Aniket felt thirsty, he went to kitchen and asked for water to Nisha who was standing before fridge. Hearing nisha's name Kabir was all alert and looking at them only as it was open kitchen. 

Pani ek minute..." Nisha said taking out water bottle from fridge 

Aap ka shukriya Nisha " Aniket replied taking a water of glass 

Aap ?? Bapre aise kyun baat kar rahe ho tum?" Nisha asked

Main aise hi baat karta hun " 

Aise baat mat karo yaar I feel aged... Main bhout aged dikhti hun kya?"  

Nhi aisa nhi hai... " 

Toh phir tum aap mat bolna... Chaho toh dolly ko bol sakte hai... Vo waise bhi aunty jaisi dikhti hai " 

Hawww nisha..." Dolly cried 

Acha main jhoot bol rahi hun kya ?" Nisha asked to Aniket to which he laughed softly as dolly smacked nisha. Then he asked them for his help in taking out snacks. That whole scene witness by Kabir and today Aniket was his new enemy.

All enjoyed for a while, then decide to headed towards their respective house. But before Nisha could go dolly asked her to stay, she even asked other girls too. She couldn't refuse dolly so stayed with her making Kabir angry. As he always want her with him. Nisha pecify him through messages at last he agreed sadly.

In evening, Nisha finally went to her home. First she knocked but getting no response she open the door with the help of spare keys.
She entered in house discover that light is on and dinner is also ready which means Kabir is in home.

Kabirrr... Baby I'm home " Nisha called only to no response

She thought he fall asleep so in order to check him she went to bedroom, there she could hear sound of shower. She understood reason of no response by him. She put her bag at it's place then bumped herself on bed, lying flat on her back.
Waiting for five minutes she decide to call her mother to tell her about good news. She stood up and went to take out her phone to dial her mom. The time she was checking out her phone she failed to notice that washroom door got opened, and hungry lion who was waiting for her from long time is out to get her every ounce.

Nisha was busy in her phone, when suddenly Kabir engulfed her in his arm from back. Due to sudden move Nisha shrinked in fear and phone from her hand fall down. Kabir throwed her on bed then lean in to capture her lips. He was urgently kissing her, releasing his possessiveness through that kiss. Leaving her lips he move further to her jaw to neck with same urgency. Making out with him, Nisha could never had a problem but today he was behaving different, doing this with urgently and possessively. He was doing his work not caring Nisha was hurting or not. He was busy in satisfying himself forgetting about the girl under him was getting hurt by his actions.

Kabirrr... Ouch... Kabirrr" Nisha shouted and get a hold of him with force making him look in to her eyes 

Main kahin jaa rahi hun kya ? Yahi hun na kaise kar raha hai tu ?" Nisha said, understanding what she's saying he left her and lied beside her 

Kya hua Kabir aise kyun kar raha hai ? I'm here only with you " Nisha said turning to his side and cupped his face

I know jaan..." Kabir replied looking at her 

Then ? And btw Kabir why you need half-day today ?" Nisha asked him sitting at her place opening her shirt which Kabir almost teared few seconds ago.

Arey vo nisha... Main actually... " Kabir become cautious 

Tere issi harkaton se pareshan hun main... Tu kyun itna possessive hota hai yaar... Pakka tu socha hoga ki boss mere saath jabardasti kar rahe honge right ?" Nisha asked getting up from bed 

Nhi Nisha aisa nhi hai " Kabir said but received her shirt on his face 

Chup kar main sab samjhti hun... Leave it... Main bath lene jaa rahi phir dinner or uske baad teri wish puri kar dungi but ek shart pe "  

Kaisi shart ?" 

Kal tu apna kaam karega or mujhe mera kaam karne dega... Evening tak no romance... Kal chutti hai toh tu mujhe bilkul bhi kaam nhi karne dega I know " 

Okay teri shart manjoor hai mujhe... Jaa jaldi jaa or fresh ho jaa tab tak main dinner garam karta hun..." Kabir said and went to do his part of work while Nisha did her's

To be continued...
Edited by Anmol333 - 6 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Anmol dear glad you liked it
Awesome update
I really loved how Nisha knows Kabir in and out
She pointed out correctly that Kabir was hiding something
I think when he knows that Nisha loves him then why is he so possessive
I really felt bad for Nisha ... She is handling Kabirs possessive nature 
Hope everything goes well in their trip 
Waiting for more
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon ðŸ˜Š
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
thnx for pm
update soon
roaiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why do I have a feeling that the call went through and Nisha's mom heard everything?
Awesome chapter btw 😊
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Anmol, thanks for the PM dear.

Anmol333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVE.GOLD

Loved it Anmol dear glad you liked it

Awesome update
I really loved how Nisha knows Kabir in and out
She pointed out correctly that Kabir was hiding something
I think when he knows that Nisha loves him then why is he so possessive
I really felt bad for Nisha ... She is handling Kabirs possessive nature 
Hope everything goes well in their trip 
Waiting for more
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon ðŸ˜Š

Thank you Goldie ðŸ˜³

Nisha loves him alot and she can read his inner turmoil by just looking at his as he can't fake masked his face.

Yes he knows loves him alot and he don't want to loose her at any cost.
Ab itne possessive or stubborn ladke se payar khud Nisha ne Kiya hai..  don't feel bad for her cause she loves him alot.

I hope too everything will be good in trip.
I'll try to update soon.
Anmol333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tumpa12

awesome

loved it
thnx for pm
update soon

Thanks dear ðŸ˜›