#2 NIBIR FF - Ek Main Aur Ek Tu (chap 33 up pg 54)*9/7*

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Thread 2...?? πŸ˜• Thread 2...!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Omg omg I'm seriously making thread 2 of my story πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Thank you thank you thank you so so so much for love guys. πŸ€—

Thanks to everyone reader, commenter, and to silent readers too because of you all I'm making thread 2 πŸ€—

Special love to roops for making banners of my stories β€οΈ

And special thanks to sujay.😳

Thank you again everyone for your love and support. I hope I'll get same in future πŸ˜³
Edited by Anmol333 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 18

The day started with the rise of sun, it was usual thing after every long dark night, sun come draw back all darkness. For rest of the world it was usual Sunday morning. But for someone it was different, the sound of bird's chirping was different, sun's rays was different in fact whole world was different. 

Nisha slowly open her eyes as sunlight from balcony was directly caressing her face, because she was sleeping by facing balcony side. Nisha had great difficulty by opening her eyes, she flicker her eyelids continuously then only her eyes were able to absorbed the light. She looked here and there and realise that last night when they come back into to the bedroom, they forget to close balcony and it's become source of light. Nisha looked at door of the balcony, then kabir who was sleeping peacefully as he had buried his face into her neck this was prevented him from light as his back faced balcony, his one arm around her waist and their legs were tangled. 

A curve take place in her lips, she closed her eyes in berif cause lights had taken oath to disturb her. Nisha again opened her eyes and looked at light as if cursing them. She slowly untangle herself from him, so his sleep wouldn't get disturb. She was about to get up that when she realised about her condition. She again blushed hard by covering herself again in the save duvet in which he was. Nisha was battling with her inner mind as she so wantedto stop every source of light but the things around her had wish against her. After thinking hard she look down for clothes and to her good luck, kabir's shirt was hanging between bed and floor. She immediately picked it up and wore it. She move out from bed to close the door. 

Nisha come back to bed to sleep again but her eyes fell on wall clock, seeing that she almost got mini heart attack as it's showed 12 at noon. Nisha then looked at kabir and thought "ohh god! it's 12 he's going to wake up any moment and when he'll wake up, first thing he's going to ask is food. He must be hungry " then she placed her palm on her tummy "I'm too hungry, I think I should go and prepare something" by thinking this she moved to kitchen to prepare lunch for them.

Kabir stretch his arm on bed to get hold of nisha but couldn't as she was not there. He woke up with jerk and tried to steady himself. By getting breif of his situation he picked up his boxers. After wearing that he checked bathroom then moved out only to have laugh as Nisha was covered with flour, obviously it's went unnoticed by her as she was dancing by hearing headphones. Kabir tip to toe went inside only to collide with her. Nisha back faced with door, she turned to take salt from slab that's when collided with kabir. She immediately took off her headphones.

Kabirrr??! " She said little bit surprisingly

Good morning nisha..." Kabir said in husky voice and leaned to kiss her 

Good morning nhi good afternoon Mr. Rathoor " Nisha replied moving aside, taking salt and again turned to do her remaining work

Good afternoon ?" He asked confusingly

Yeah look at the time " she stated and gesture him toward wall clock in kitchen

What ??" Kabir chided in shock as it's showed 12: 45 

I'm hungry nisha..." he continued by placing his hand on stomach after recovering 

I know! Lunch is almost ready wait for some minutes" Nisha replied politely still not turning toward him

Acha usse pehle meri good morn...no good afternoon kiss " kabir said turning her around by griping her waist, he lean to capture her lips but she clasp his mouth.

Kabir I'm hungry too and I'm late too so let me do my work " Nisha said still holding his mouth then pushed him little. 

Nisha..." He chided but stopped seeing her shocked face, then she smiled 

What happened ? why are you smiling ?" He asked seeing her changing expression 

I'm sorry!" Nisha replied and took a cloth from slab to wipe his face as Nisha was kneading dough and when nisha hold his mouth, the wet flour covered his mouth as the dough was not prepared. 

Kabir hold her from wiping his face, he touch his face, understood why nisha was saying sorry.

Nishaaa you did this intentionally " he chided 

No it's by mistake kabir I'm sorry" 

No...I know you...Now I'll take revenge " kabir replied by holding her hand so she can't ran away, he took dough mix from plate and pour on Nisha 

What the... Kabir " she screamed as he was laughing like no tomorrow 

She too took dough and did same to him and reciprocate the situation now she was laughing and he was glaring at her. Kabir take it as a war then he throwed it again but this time nisha didn't repeat it. She looked him devilishly, kabir was not able to understand. 

Ohh baby..." Nisha said and open her arm to hug him, before he could ditch her, he was forcefully hugged by her. Nisha roughly rubbed her skin on his and only he can do was struggle. Then rubbing herself properly she broke apart. He looked at himself disgustingly then glare at nisha. 

Now kitchen turned out to be wrestling ring, all foods were weapons and Nisha Kabir was wrestler. They were throwing all the things was available in the kitchen, they were covered with all the food item was in the kitchen like ketchup, dough, flour, pickles, salt, sugar every spices.

They halted with a weird sound both look at each other, then realise it was sound of there hungry stomach both look at each other embarrassingly. Nisha turned her  gaze towards wall clock it shows 1:30 P.M she gets shocked seeing it.

Oh God! itna time ho gaya" Nisha said hearing her Kabir too look at wall clock and he too get shock

I think humme pizza hi order karna chahiye" kabir said 

Yeah good idea I should go and take shower" Nisha replied 

Hmm let's take Shower"  Kabir send and tried to pull nesha along with him but she stopped him and said "what are you mad?" 

I'm hungry let's do it fast...By taking shower together we can save time you know" Kabir said with naughtiness, Nisha understood his intention.

Umm you're right let's go... Main humare bedroom wale bathroom me nahati or tum dusre wale bathroom me " Nisha replied smartly

No nisha..." he cried

Yes kabir now go..." She ordered 

So bossy..." Kabir mumbled 

I know! " Nisha commented going into her room 

In between Kabir again tried to come along with Nisha, but she anyhow throwed him out of room. Nisha took long shower after cleaning herself properly she closed the shower and wrap a towel around herself. She went to wash basin for brushing because in hurry she forgot to brush. 

By brushing her teeth she noticed a mark around her neck. After brushing she hed closer look of that mark, then blush hard seeing it. She throwed away her towel to look brief at her body she noticed every mark from last night that make her blush even more harder, she caresses every mark or his mark on her body. One hickey on her bellybutton, when she touched it she flinched as it's still hurts. She looked deeply at that mark which turned deep in few hours. The beauty of his mark made her miss him more, her hands were not able to sooth her pain as last night his warm mouth was doing. She want his warmth again, this thought bring Nisha back from her world and she got shock on her thought as she never thought about kabir like this. Yeah she loves him but having all kinds of wired thought never come in her mind. Even before their love making session she hadn't thought something dirty for him, she just wants to spend some time with and want to know what he wants. Nisha always knew that kabir had desired her alot and it's from college too. If that incident didn't take place in there life then they had make out long time ago.she steady her mind then said "control nisha!" 

Nisha wore her cloth, a lose tank top with shorts. She come out by drying her hair and found him battling over on phone. She went to dressing table to comb her hair and heard his conversation, She chuckled at him and continued her work. Once kabir cut the call she said 

"Grow up kabir..." Looking him through dressing table mirror

What ? I did nothing okay ?" He asked looked her through mirror 

Really ??" She asked 

Okay I was just passing my time... I was waiting for you only " he replied not making eye contact because he was doing prank call, kabir first call dominos to ask pizza hut number then call pizza hut to access dominos number.

You're so bad..." Nisha commented moving toward wardrobe

Not like you who avoid her one and only boyfriend " kabir said as Nisha search something in wardrobe

Shut up and call dominos to order pizza " she replied  not looking at him. Kabir made order of pizzas and side order to as Nisha love chocho lava cake

When he finished his call, turned to Nisha to help but she was done with her work and stood infront of him with first aid kit. 

Kabir come sit on bed..." Nisha said pulling him on bed 

What happened Nisha ?" He asked being confused

Kuch nhi... Remove your vest " she told him 

Hain ?? Irada kya hai madam ?" He asked and winked at her 

Irada tujhe kacha chabane ka hai " she said and actioned him as if she's going to bite him. 

Kabir chuckled and remove his vest, Nisha went behind him and sat there.

Kya hua nisha ?" Kabir asked with seriousness

Vo kal raat..." Nisha couldn't continued as he hissed in pain, cause Nisha placed dittol cotton on his back which was covered with her nails mark, she noticed this when he comes into kitchen

Jala kya kabir ?" Nisha asked blowing air on his mark where she was applying dittol, the slowly kissed it too. Kabir didn't say anything just enjoy her care for him. 

Ho gaya..." Nisha said completing her work

Nhi hua abhi bhi bacha hai" kabir said turning around 

Kahan bacha hai ? Abhi bhi dard hai kya kabir ?" She asked with concern 

Haan wahan toh sabse jyada dard hai " he said as if  he was in pain 

Kahan ?" She asked in hurry

Yahan " he pointed at his lips with a pouty face 

Acha..." she said 

Haan...Chal jaldi se ek kissi de or ye theek hoga " he demanded

Nisha smiled and lean toward him, kabir too smiled by closing his eyes and lean in. They were so close that he could feel her breath on his lips. He waited for her lips to come contact with but instead of this he feel wetness on his lips. It didn't took much time to make him realise it was dittol cotton was on his lips.

Chi Nisha " kabir screamed at girl who was rolling on bed " stop laughing... Dittol...Yack I so... Argh baat mat karna mujhse...Katti " he screamed and went outside to wash his face. 

Kabir again come back after washing his face and saw now nisha had controlled her laugh was resting on headrest of bed. She again started giggling seeing him. 

Haan Haan haso haso...Bhout funny tha na" 

Tha toh " she giggled again that when door bell rang

Jao aagaya tera pizza " he said 

Haan tu toh nhi khayega na ?" 

Toh main jaun kya kholne ? " 

Or nhi toh kya...Jaa " Nisha ordered again

He sighed and walked out "wait..  wear your cloth " Nisha stopped him 

Nhi pehnunga " he said angrily

Kya bola tu ? " Nisha asked angrily

Abhi pehnunga" 

Haan toh pehen na toh " 

So bossy " he sighed again 

I know..." She replied and her phone rang 

She looked at caller ID and shocked little. Kabir didn't noticed nisha's expression as he was moving out. When he went out of bedroom Nisha picked up the phone 

Hello!! Doctor Nandita ? Abhi call kiya?" Nisha asked 

Doctor told her something to which Nisha replied "arey koi baat nhi...Aap doctor hai toh aapko hazar kaam rehta or kab konsa patient aa jaye.." Nisha said all this smilingly then continued "doctor vo kabir ke bare me..." She couldn't complete as doctor replied her which make her scream out loud 

"Kya ??" 

To be continued...

Edited by Anmol333 - 6 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations I n new thread
This calls for party
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
On a lighter note