Posted: 6 years ago

Thanks πŸ˜Š
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hola πŸ˜Š
See iss baar ek hi week me do update πŸ˜²
Bhout taraki hogai hai meraπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Okay so something I want to tell you guys before this chapter is that now in some upcoming chapters you'll get so hot and steamy romance of nibir before this story reach to some serious chapters like doctor scene revelations, and why Gangwals and Rathore hate each other. When that point of story will reach I think there will be almost no romantic scenes. 
Upcoming few chapters will be highly romantic chapters. I have thought to reveal doctor scene now and it will turning point of story. So for now keeping all tension aside enjoy nibir hot and steamy romance.😊

Chapter 23

Jaan..." Kabir cooed as he jumped on bed beside Nisha 

Like this 

Ummm kabirrr..." Nisha moaned in her sleep. By thinking about her past she dozed off.

Ummm hmmm kya... Chalo utho... Or lunch karo..." Kabir replied

Kitna baj raha hai ?" Nisha asked while turning toward Kabir 

2:30 come on get up..." Kabir replied again 

No..." Nisha replied hugging him tightly

Acha..." Kabir said as he gripped her waist, make a roll and bring her on himself taking her whole weight.

Ahh Kabir what are you doing ?" Just when nisha completed her question Kabir thrusted his mouth in hers.

Kabir took her into long passionate kiss, he slightly pull her hair as it turned out to rough one. Kabir's one hand moves inside the black forest of Nisha gripped them tightly, so he could pull her more in himself while his other hand was caressing her hips. Nisha to favoured him by letting him do what he want and she was savoring his sweetness by playing with his tongue. He bit her lips as his ear demanded for her sweet pleasurable moan inside his mouth. He groaned in her mouth as Nisha took revenge by biting his tongue, Kabir make it more rough and they kissed each other for sometime until their lungs give up. 

Both were breathing heavenly, Nisha placed her head on his chest and started playing with hem of his tee shirt while kabir circled his arm around her. That what Nisha thought but kabir's intention were different. He slowly slides his hand down till her thighs and parted her legs around his waist. 

Come on Jaan get up " Kabir said sitting on bed by taking her in his lap 

No... This is the right place... I don't want to leave this place..." Nisha said circling her arms around his neck

Kabir give up and got up from bed in same position. Nisha saw Kabir is talking her somewhere so she started irritating him. She hide her face on crook of his neck and blow air making his hold tighter on her. Then slowly she started giving him sloppy kisses on his neck to earlobe and bit it, which resulted making Kabir groan, but he controlled himself. This was the longest journey of Kabir from their bedroom to dinning area. He gently placed her on chair where he kept ready her plate. Nisha made face as Kabir give her victory smile as he showed patients. Frown of her face vanished when Kabir smooches her. 

After that Kabir sit infront of her and have his lunch, Nisha too started eating her's.

Tu ye bahar se laya ?" 

Haan... Vo late hogaya tha... Raat me kuch healthy bana dunga " 

Okay... " Nisha said smilingly looking at him. Whenever he's around her, she forget about everything like the way she forgets about their past and her mental note to talk to him. She was about to speak but stopped because they were having lunch but after lunch she'll definitely talk to him... Nisha thought about this.

Nisha finished her lunch fastly so she could talk to him on whole time she was looking at her food only not at him. After completing she looked up and again forget about everything by just looking cute creature infront of her who was licking gravy of butter paneer. Gravy was all over is lips and form gravy mustache. Nisha chuckled seeing him and got up from her chair, slowly with baby steps towards him she moved. He was still busy with his gravy, he didn't notice her approach till the time nisha holded his plate, put it down while settling down on his lap by keeping her leg either side of him, she moves toward him making their chest collide with each other's, Kabir was clueless what was coming for him, he's going to see another bold side of Nisha. 

Nisha slowly leaned over him to lick gravy from his lips. She sucked his lower lip then moved upward to lick his gravy mustache. It was so sensual that kabir's heartbeat was so fast that it almost come out of rib cage seeing this bold side of nisha. Nisha pulled herself back but now Kabir was lost in passion, he guided her head into another sensual kiss. Licking her upper lips, sucking hard them then moved into her mouth to claim her tiny tongue. They both were lost in each other with that Nisha again forget about talking with kabir. But as soon as they broke the kiss, looked each other eyes that when Nisha remember about her mental note. She sat straight for a second then got up from his lap making him confused totally.

Kabir I need to talk to you " Nisha said after controlling her uneven breath which was due to passion that hover them few seconds ago.

What happened babes are you alright ? Are you feeling dizzy again ?" Kabir asked 

Please Kabir let's talk..." She said moving toward their room 

Kya hua Nisha ?" Kabir asked again sitting on bed while Nisha sit infront of him 

Okay Kabir yaad hai... Oh main bhi na tu bhula kaise hoga ? " 

Kya kehna cha rahi hai tu " Kabir said in serious and in anger

Wahi jo tu ache se samjh raha... Kya kaha tha tune mujse Kabir? " Nisha questioned in same anger 

Mujhe ache se yaad... " Kabir start but Nisha cut him 

Maine pucha kya kaha tha tune... Humare breakup ke baad ?" Nisha asked angrily closing her eyes 

Yehi ki main dobara humari life me Rishabh jaisa chapter nhi khulega " 

Wow tujhe yaad hai..."

Haan hai yaad " 

Or issi promise Ko maine maan ke tujhse dobara patch up kiya tha right ?" 

Right...!" 

Toh kal kya hua tha Kabir tu phir se apna promise toda " 

Nisha maine koi apna promise nhi toda agar mujhe apna promise todna hota na toh uss bike wala jisne tera accident kiya tha usse Ke dundh ke marta... But maine Aisa kuch nhi kiya " 

Kabir tu meri baat kyun nhi samjhta... Tu jo ye sab maar pit karta hai use samne wale Ko nhi teko... Nhi mujhe hi tu harm kar raha hai " 

Kya bol rahi hai tu Nisha main tujhe Dard dene ke baare me soch bhi nhi sakta..." 

Haan tu sochta kahan hai tu toh direct mujhe dard deta hai " 

Nisha aisa kyun bol rahi hai ?" 

Kyunki tu meri baat samjhta hi nhi hai... Mujhe unn ladko ki nhi teri fikar hai... Agar tu kisi din unse jyada lad gaya toh... Ya unhe kuch hogaya toh tujhe jail ho jayega... Main marr jaungi tere bina kabir..." 

Nishaaa..." 

Don't shout... Main sach bol rahi hun I'll kill myself..." 

Nisha I love you " Kabir said holding her hand 

Your love is dangerous for me... I'm sure about this Kabir one day your love for me will kill me..." 

Nisha please don't say like this I'll promise..." Kabir again about say something but Nisha stopped him by saying 

Tu mujhse vo promise karta hai jo nibha nhi pata but tu janta hai main apne promise ki kitni pakki hun... So today I'm promising you Kabir that again in the name of my protection you'll try to take law in your hand... I'll don't think twice to kill myself..." Nisha take promise keeping her hand on his head 

Nishaaa" he shouted taking her hand down

Yes Kabir I promise... I love you and if because of my love you get any harm then there is no use of this life..." Nisha said looking into his eyes 

Nisha please I'm sorry... I forget after facing so much difficulties I got you back, I get my second chance to live... Now I'll never forget that... Please Nisha don't talk like that " Kabir said crying badly because a simple thought Nisha is not part of his life is bring soul out of his body

Nisha couldn't see him cryingly so she hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry Kabir " she mumbled. Kabir buried head into her chest, kept crying until Nisha start pecify him.

Aww mera Babu bhout dukhi hogaya ?" Nisha cutely asked to which he just nodded

Maine hurt kiya na... Main hi manaungi... Batao mere babu kaise kush hoga ?" Nisha again asked 

Tum jano tumhara babu hai..." Kabir mumbled slowly 

Mera Babu ek kissi se theek hoga ?" Nisha asked again which kabir face broke into a small smile while nodding in no 

Kyun mere babu Ko or kissi chahiye ?" Now Kabir nodded in yes to which Nisha chuckled then pulled his tee-shirt up till his nape then started kissing all over his back. She slowly put her lips on his back, then lick it little before lingering her lips for a while. She kept repeating this all over his back until Kabir stopped him by getting up. 

Kabir pulled his tee-shirt off, throwed it away, pulled Nisha closer and mumble " Babu ka back toh pura hogaya but Babu ka Mann nhi bhara... Or kissi chahiye..." Kabir said leaning backwards on bed still holding Nisha. Nisha smiled and give in his demand torturing him more by doing same work now all over his abs to chest.

Nisha had shown some bold side of her to Kabir now it was another one's number. When Nisha come across his chest, she get naughty while sucking, and biting his nipples making him forget the world. By the time nisha moved toward other Kabir pulled her up and rolled over kissing her hardly. Kabir pressed her under him making nisha what is coming for her in few minutes. 

They broke the kiss after a while, kabir looked at nisha's face lovingly, again pecked her lips out of affectionately. By keeping her hair strands aside he pecked her lips numerous times. He then got up sit on bed, pulling Nisha on his lap. After making her comfortable on his lap he pulled her top off, he didn't take much time to rid off the barrier which was stopping him to have clear view of nisha. He cupped her flesh mounds tightly yet gently massage them, Nisha in pleasure rolled her eyes as Kabir mouth licked her nipple, holding other in his hand, pressing it little harder. Kabir thrusted himself on her chest making her arc her head backward to give him more access while her hand guided him to have her fullest. After having one fullest he moved to other to give Nisha same pleasure. 

After completing his upper work he started moving downward, Nisha was just moaning his name. Kabir made her lie on bed back, while he sit on bed enjoy her beauty with his eyes, Nisha after controlling her breath look at him, blush harder under his gaze. Kabir strip off their clothes to bring each other closer again. Kabir sensually run his hand on her long tender legs, giving all new sensation to nisha, butterfly in stomach were making her weak already now Kabir sweet torture between her leg was enough to burst out, but being unaware of this Kabir kept assault her intimate part. Until Nisha begged him to stop. 

Moan my name Nisha harder..." Kabir gripping her waist as he was at the entrance of her and slowly making sure she won't get hurt he made his way inside making her cry his name louder. Kabir immediately pulled her up on his lap and kiss her even more harder then previous one. He didn't move until Nisha was ready for so. Nisha broke the kiss and nodded lightly still hugging him tight. By that Kabir please both of them by taking the lead. Nisha and Kabir tried something new which was pleasing for both of them. They don't know how much time they spent by sitting like this giving each other well needed pleasure. When their energy completely drained out, Kabir made themselves lie on bed still holding nisha, they were breathless in each other arms. After catching his breath, he gently placed Nisha on bed and pulled duvet over them as soon as he lied beside her she throwed herself on him. Kabir happily accepted it by embracing her.

Nisha you feel so good in my arm " he whispered 

So do you..." Nisha replied 

They stayed in each other arm talking randomly, looking at each other forgetting about everything just living in this moment by being with each other.

To be continued...
Edited by Anmol333 - 6 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Anmol 
Awesome update 
Nisha nevto bahut badi kasam me lii 
But she knows Kabir and his anger well 
That's why she did all this 
Their romance was extremely beautiful 
I really loved it 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
Anmol333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVE.GOLD

Loved it Anmol 

Awesome update 
Nisha nevto bahut badi kasam me lii 
But she knows Kabir and his anger well 
That's why she did all this 
Their romance was extremely beautiful 
I really loved it 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š

Thanks Goldie πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Kabir har baar promise karta hai but kuch kuch unfortunate incident ho jaye hai or uska promise toot jata hai but Nisha hamesha Apne promises nibhati hai no matter what...
Yes she knows him better than him 
Nibir toh hai hi bhout romantic... More romance are coming soon..
Thanks again πŸ˜Š
rishita91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update
I am in nibir world now.😳
Nisha was really bold in this chapter
I hope kabir ab nisha ki promise yaad rakhe
Nisha's promise was right for kabir
Continue soon
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb
loved it
update soon
thnx for pm
Anmol333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishita91

Excellent update

I am in nibir world now.😳
Nisha was really bold in this chapter
I hope kabir ab nisha ki promise yaad rakhe
Nisha's promise was right for kabir
Continue soon

Thank you rishita πŸ˜³
Yeah Nisha was and more her bold side going to reveal soon.
Ab toh Nisha ka promise yaad rakhna hi hoga use...
Haan itna gussa hojata hai Kabir only to protect her...
I'll try to update soon.