Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: poornima_15

i feel the same roiba ๐Ÿ˜† kahi suspense k gadi station pahunchne see pehle families ki gadi goa na pahunch jaye๐Ÿ˜† 

I assure you that before clearing doctor suspense parent will not come but before their entry, one character will be introduced who will bring closer or seperate them it will depend on everyone point of view...

poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol333

I assure you that before clearing doctor suspense parent will not come but before their entry, one character will be introduced who will bring closer or seperate them it will depend on everyone point of view...

anmol don't give more shocks  update soon ๐Ÿ˜• i gues I'll wait no more guesses๐Ÿ˜†
rishita91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Kabir ka new secret๐Ÿ˜•
Ek aur twist
I am feeling bad for nisha
New trip for nibir
It's getting more interesting day by day
Now i love this story more
Update soon
Anmol333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poornima_15

anmol don't give more shocks  update soon ๐Ÿ˜• i gues I'll wait no more guesses๐Ÿ˜†

Why not ? Sabhi toh hint puchte hai toh maine hint diya ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
And do guess whatever you think after reading cause I love reading your guesses ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Anmol333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishita91

Awesome update

Kabir ka new secret๐Ÿ˜•
Ek aur twist
I am feeling bad for nisha
New trip for nibir
It's getting more interesting day by day
Now i love this story more
Update soon

Thank you rishita ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kabir ka ek hi secret hai jo vo Nisha se chupaya hua hai baki toh sab bata diya hai Nisha ko...
Twist nhi honge toh story me maza kaise aayega ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nisha bas kabhi kabhi irritated ho jati hai Kabir ke behaviour se..
Yes nibir first trip or maybe last trip with each other at this period of time...

Thanks for showering your love ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anmol333 thumbnail

Chapter 25

Kabir where we're going ??" Nisha asked being almost breathless as Kabir pulling her or dragging her with him. 

Nisha aaj kya hai ?" Kabir asked still participating in marathon. 

Aaj humare trip ka last day hai " Nisha said looking at her watch 

Exactly... Yesterday you spend your day with the group but today all your time is mine along with you " Kabir said 

Okay we will do whatever you want but look at the time it's 3 in morning let me sleep for a while then we will go out, anyways where are you taking me this time ?" She asked 

Don't you trust me ?" Asked kabir stopping his track while turning around 

Kabir yaar..." Nisha said being irritated while rolling her eyes at him

Arey kal subha tak wait Kiya toh dolly jaag jayegi phir mera pura plan chopat ho jayega... Toh isse pehle dolly uthe hum chalna chaiye " said Kabir 

But hum kal un sabko kya bolenge jab vo log puchenge ki hum dono ek sath gayab the ?" 

Offo Nisha uska kal dekhenge abhi tu chal mere sath vo bhi chup chap " 

Okay fine but tu hi koi bahana dhundega " 

Okay let's go bebe" Kabir replied then take her out of that hotel in which they were staying from past 6 days due to conference. He already booked a cab for them, they both sat at back seat. Kabir asked driver to start their journey. Kabir put his hand on her cheeks and maker her head lie in his shoulder.

If you want to sleep then you can " said Kabir looking at her as show hand started stroking her cheeks. Nisha removed his hand and stood up straight, she made his arm around her shoulder and kept her head on his chest. First he was shocked seeing her removing his hand but next moment smiled seeing her actions, he adjusted her in his arm properly, then placed a kiss on her hair.
Kabir took her to another hotel so she could take rest for some time. 

Kabir I guess you're the one who wants to spend time with me ?" Nisha asked him crossing her hand across her chest

Yes babe but you need rest to " Kabir replied 

Vo main Mumbai me jake kar lungi but abhi ka ek pal bhi barbad nhi karna hai..." 

Arey nisha itni raat Ko kuch khula bhi nhi hoga... You take rest for sometime" 

No.. beach !? Beach chalte hai " Nisha holded his hand ready to 

Wait " Kabir pulled her back to him. Then he convinced her to atleast freshen up as they won't come back here again and moreover they where in yesterday cloths. Nisha agreed to him. They check in and in no time they changed to smile outfits, Nisha wore plain light blue tank top with dark blue shorts which come till her upper thighs while Kabir wore white plain shirt with blue capri then they check out and went to beach enjoy their moment.

They went to Siridao Beach which was about 12 kms south of Panjim near the Zuari river estuary is this beach with scattered blocks of rock in between smooth strips of sand giving the beachscape an unusually rugged appearance. They went to sit one of the rock by hugging each other tightly and looking up the sky which had worn brighten glitter cloth as the night was shining by stars in sky.

This is so perfect " Nisha commented dreamily looking at sky

No it is not..." Kabir stated looking at Nisha 

Why? Everything is perfect Kabir " Nisha replied with frown upon her face as she faced him.

Kabir looked at her kneely, Nisha smiled as she understood what he's upto. They both lean to capture the moment and savour each other lips. It was a soothing passionate kiss, Nisha and Kabir slowly enjoyed the taste of lips moving it together. 

Kabir...We are at public " Nisha told him blushingly as she pushed him gently realising what they were doing. 

Koi baat nhi Nisha " he leaned to capture her lips but Nisha pushed him 

No kabir please " Nisha pushed him continuously as she repeated her words at last unknowingly she pushed him hard, resulted him kissing the sands.

Ohh kabir... I'm sorry " Nisha climbed down the rock to approach him

Sorry ki bachi.. ruk abhi batata hun " hearing him Nisha got alerted, she run to opposite direction to the sea. Kabir was behind her run until he caught her in his arm. 

Kabir I love you..." Nisha said melting in his arm

I love you too baby " he replied tightening his hold on her 

They remained still for a while then roamed at beach after a while they moved out of beach as Kabir had already planned their day.
They went to a fancy restaurant to have their breakfast, after breakfast they went back to crowded beach where lots of water games were available.

Nisha go and play any two water games" Kabir told her 

Why only two? I wanted to try each water ride" Nisha replied 

Next time.. but today we don't have that much time I have planned so many things for you" 

Okay.. but you also have to come with me " Nisha tried to pull him 

No no nisha... I can't please... " Kabir pleaded, but Nisha was stubborn he forced him, at last Nisha had to give up but she ask him to stay near while she go for rides to which Kabir agreed. Nisha know very well when had to press trigger. 

I want to do Parasailing " Nisha told kabir 

Okay jaan..." Said Kabir and went to the person who organises the Parasailing to make arrangements for nisha, after talking to instructor he realised that it is done by 2 people at one time, one more person will go with nisha. It didn't take much time for him to realise that there is one guy will go with her. He immediately buy two tickets for both of them.

Kabir 2 tickets ?" Nisha asked hiding her winning smile 

Kyun tu hi toh cha rahi thi main tere sath chalun ?" Kabir said whining

Aww baby... So so cute..." Nisha pulled his cheeks 

Shut up and let's go " Kabir said pulling her for arrangments to their Parasailing riding, in which Kabir was hell scared but Nisha assured him and make him comfortable.

After that they went to jet-skiing, Kabir was again feeling uneasy but when Nisha with him he didn't have fear of drowning as he know Nisha will save him anyhow as she's his 'jalpari'

After this Kabir took her to the cab he already booked, and their another journey starts to surprise to Nisha. It's little long journey but wait worthy as they went to Dudhsagar, but it was short ride for nibir as they were drowned in each other. 

Nisha you love to swim no ? Go and swim... This whole placed is booked by me for 2 hours till then I'll enjoy seeing my jalpari " kabir's words make her blush, Nisha loves swimming but she couldn't do that for two reasons 1st Kabir not like her wearing bikinis or swimsuit infront of lot's of people or boys near swimming pool and 2nd she didn't have time to give her time to her passion due to her job.

Nisha pulled out her top, and jumped to river, as that was situated under the forest so it looks like a lake more than river. She'd enjoy her swimming after long, very long time she had swam. After a while an evil idea pop up in nisha's mind because of continuous gaze of Kabir.

Nisha went to edge of waterfall, she slowly climbed the rock, stood near the water fall, treating it as her shower, she drenched her already wet body. Nisha was already topless, and the inner she was wearing is in same colour of her dress. Nisha intentionally leaned back, so her body soaked the water in such a way through her assets got revealed through that cotton material. She knows very well to press the trigger, she wants to seduce Kabir and she was successful.
Kabir on the other hand, was shocked to her actions. Her mere smile was enough to seduce him, now Nisha is actually seducing him. His body get tighten seeing her drenching herself through water fall, her silky material which revealed her assets but not completely aroused him, her long sliky hair which sprinkling water here and there aroused him. His body ached to get hold of her, his hand ached to play with her curves, his mouth was thirsty to savor the taste of her assets which belongs to him. He couldn't hold those feelings, he need her badly.

Nisha..." He desperately called her, Nisha smiled wide hearing him 

What happened baby ??" Nisha asked being all innocent

Come to me right now " he sound more desperate than previous

Okay wait " Nisha jumped back on river and swim to him.

What happened ??" Nisha asked coming out of stream moving to him.

As if you don't know" Kabir said pulling her to himself through hem of her shorts, in next moment his mouth was feasting her available skin, he was pulling, squeezing, pressing her pointy flesh under his hand through piece of cloth but he desired for more. 

Kabir was sitting down with Nisha on his lap, while leaning on the tree his hand had made a protective layer on her as he locked her insides his shirt along with himself and kissing her passionately. They didn't realise from how long they were making out, now they were inside kabir's shirt as Kabir exposed her upper portion, kabir's shirt wasn't covering both of them but enough to hide what should be hidden. 

Kabir I think we should leave..." Nisha whispered slowly parting herself from him to wore her top back she couldn't wore her inners as Kabir tore them 

Yeah I guess..." Kabir said looking at her work 

Will you stop it?!!" Nisha blushed seeing him ogling at her like that 

After this passionate moments, they move out from forest by hand in hand, the cab dropped them where another surprise wait for Nisha. Nisha was pleasantly surprised seeing the view infront of her. 

Kabir ye sab..." 

Shh Nisha, after long time we are living our moment... let's enjoy it..." 

Okay..." Nisha smiled shyly

They sat on bed and enjoy sunset being in each other arm, then the next moment passed with a blink as they didn't realise when they landed into perfect date dress, as Kabir wore black formal suit and Nisha wore black colour backless dress for him. They just remember last thing that they were in each other arm after their dinner, dancing with each other being lost in each other.

Kabir twirled her around, now her back touched his chest. He leaned in to kiss her open part of shoulder, still slowly swanning with music.

I love you Nisha " he mumbled against her shoulder

I love you too kabir..." Nisha too whispered closing her eyes feeling the moment.

I know Nisha..." Kabir chuckled and kissed her cheeks soflty which make Nisha smiled in closed eyes, then he continued " but that doesn't mean you can sleep for long baby... You need to start your work " 

Which work kabir...?" Nisha groaned

Kyun Goa nhi jana hai kya miss leader ?" Kabir asked, hearing him she snapped open her eyes only to realise she was in her bedroom. She got up with startled then perplexed seeing Kabir infront of her.

It was a dream ?!" Nisha asked and said to herself but loud enough to be heard by Kabir 

What dream ?" Kabir asked with confusion

Ohh my baby... " Nisha holded his face with her both hands and crashed her lips with him for a long morning kiss which Kabir happily accepted.

I guess I should get ready " Nisha said after breaking the kiss and tried to move out of bed only to get landed on kabir's chest as he holded her arm and pulled her down 

What dream Nisha ?" He questioned again 

I'll tell you briefly at breakfast... So let me get ready babu.." Nisha again detached herself from him to do her morning chores.

While taking the shower she confirmed herself that all the goa events were her dream, the goa diary still have some times to gets open...

To be continued... 

Edited by Anmol333 - 6 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Anmol dear
Awesome part 
I really loved how Kabir arranged entire day for Nisha 
She too was pleasant surprise as it was all beautiful 
I think they needed time together to relive Kabirs insecurity 
I really feel Kabir is making efforts to keep Nisha happy and contended 
I loved their trip 
Waiting for more 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's a dream...then make it real also
loved da update
thnx for pm
cont soon
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anmol awesome update.
Loved it.
Loved their trip.
Kabir planned a surprise for Nisha and she was pleasantly surprised too.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update...
Continue soon.