Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

I can't understand that if we speak against Monaya then we are called bashers or trollers but then people fail to realize that even they have difference of opinions regarding other couples and that we have the same right write against Monaya just like other people who write against DT or Sanam Abigail

Its not the forum for only Monaya or Divek fans
Its for the all couples including sanam abigail 

it is annoying when people try to hijack every single post with their fan love! ðŸ˜•
Edited by thepinkboi - 6 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 ^ More than Nach Baliye forums this has become Sanaya forums lol.If you so much as have a differing view or mere criticism to give you get questioned on the intent/purpose behind your post and are considered incompetent,dumb,filthy minded and whatnot,oh and not to forget,you are also told to go to sleep as your views sopposedly simply lack the apt evidence/proof required to back them up..LMAO.

Yeh kaisi ajeeb dadagiri yeh hain,bhai is beyond comprehension.
kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
u are not putting ur opinion u r literally judging them how well do u know them to call them a hypocrite 
it can be clearly seen u hate sanaya and love divyanka
i dont like divyanka but it doesnt mean i'll take one short divyanka's interview and start judging her and bashing her,i'll just dontn eve bother to see her interview forget about making a post
Edited by kusima - 6 years ago
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know about others but i dont think as a Monaya fan i have any issues with anyone having an opinion.
Go ahead its an open forum. 

What i guess annoys the fandom is the way most posts on Monaya has been made. Its down right demeaning and is not just trying to have a discussion on a difference of opinion. 
This is probably the 10th post discussing about the scam, which has been cleared that it was a sham by haters. 
Repeating it again and again with snide remarks IS NOT A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION. 

Also if its not cleared a 100 times already, DT said that scoring was biased. This is was asked to Sanaya and she supported the judges saying that its their opinion and they are just human. 
I dont see how anything she said there created multiple post of criticism.

Regarding what she said about Sanam, i understand can make non fans think she was being rude or taking a dig. 
I have seen her from years so i know it was not intended like that, also the camaraderie sabigail and monaya share is quite a proof of it.
But i would understand if some unbiased people feel that was a dig,
but most posts are just plain hate and bias.

Also Monaya fandom thinking that this forum is for them has to be a joke. Most topics about Monaya has been made by haters or for criticism. So if even the non fans only want to discuss them, its not the issue of the fandom.

Also individually i dont support the hate DT trend. Yes i dont like her dancing but i dont have the time to hate on her or make posts on someone i dont like. 
But clearly atleast in the last few weeks there hasn't been unbiased criticism from neutral viewers. Sanaya's this IV has made atleast 10 post of criticism but Divek's twitter likes has no mentions in this forum.

I am not asking to BASH other couples too just saying that if these are the views of neutral viewers ( which i respect) should be equal for all.

PS- if a post was made for or against a person, the fandom will comment on it obviously. How is it hijacking the post if the sole intention of the forum is discussion. You dont want to only have conversations with people of same views right?

Edited by Sdea - 6 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusima

u are not putting ur opinion u r literally judging them how well do u know them to call them a hypocrite 

it can be clearly seen u hate sanaya and love divyanka
i dont like divyanka but it doesnt mean i'll take one short divyanka's interview and start judging her and bashing her,i'll just dontn eve bother to see her interview forget about making a post

Firstly I do not belong to any fandoms. The only reason I defend Divyanka around here is because I have seen her fans getting bullied quiet openly in the forum by a certain holier than thou group. 
Secondly, I am allowed to judge these celebs for who and what they are. I do not understand why you or anyone needs to take it personally. 
And finally, I do not understand why people have to act like a celebs spokesperson. You are a fan good! Love her all you want. Why do you want to force us to change our opinion! And you know what, all of this is making the opinion only worse! ðŸ¤¢
theBoyWonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sdea

I dont know about others but i dont think as a Monaya fan i have any issues with anyone having an opinion.

Go ahead its an open forum. 

What i guess annoys the fandom is the way most posts on Monaya has been made. Its down right demeaning and is not just trying to have a discussion on a difference of opinion. 
This is probably the 10th post discussing about the scam, which has been cleared that it was a sham by haters. 
Repeating it again and again with snide remarks IS NOT A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION. 

Also if its not cleared a 100 times already, DT said that scoring was biased. This is was asked to Sanaya and she supported the judges saying that its their opinion and they are just human. 
I dont see how anything she said there created multiple post of criticism.

Regarding what she said about Sanam, i understand can make non fans think she was being rude or taking a dig. 
I have seen her from years so i know it was not intended like that, also the camaraderie sabigail and monaya share is quite a proof of it.
But i would understand if some unbiased people feel that was a dig,
but most posts are just plain hate and bias.

Also Monaya fandom thinking that this forum is for them has to be a joke. Most topics about Monaya has been made by haters or for criticism. So if even the non fans only want to discuss them, its not the issue of the fandom.

Also individually i dont support the hate DT trend. Yes i dont like her dancing but i dont have the time to hate on her or make posts on someone i dont like. 
But clearly atleast in the last few weeks there hasn't been unbiased criticism from neutral viewers. Sanaya's this IV has made atleast 10 post of criticism but Divek's twitter likes has no mentions in this forum.

I am not asking to BASH other couples too just saying that if these are the views of neutral viewers ( which i respect) should be equal for all.

PS- if a post was made for or against a person, the fandom will comment on it obviously. How is it hijacking the post if the sole intention of the forum is discussion. You dont want to only have conversations with people of same views right?

Arey if multiple people feel exactly the same, you expect them not to post stuff? And lets not talk about veiled criticism because I have seen enough of it to know who does how much of it. Lol, because the sole intention of the forum is discussion we are allowed to post all of this criticism but why so people have to name call and get personal ? Its a tv show, enjoy till it lasts. Most of us are here to have fun, and to us criticizing celebs is a part of it. ðŸ¤”
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shaz2009

^ More than Nach Baliye forums this has become Sanaya forums lol.If you so much as have a differing view or mere criticism to give you get questioned on the intent/purpose behind your post and are considered incompetent,dumb,filthy minded and whatnot,oh and not to forget,you are also told to go to sleep as your views sopposedly simply lack the apt evidence/proof required to back them up..LMAO.

Yeh kaisi ajeeb dadagiri yeh hain,bhai is beyond comprehension.

Geez, people don't need to get personal. I have explained in explicit words my opinion, those who want to agree can agree. Those who don't can just explain why they feel so without getting personal. I don't know why that is so hard. Factors like your IQ, your preferences, your derivations, your past threads on the forum, your loyalties sabki khichdi banke hi opposing points log likhte hain. 
Just focus on the contestant why bother about the TM so much. 
There was a post about Sanam and his reaction to Remo's comment on this forum. Another one about DTs expressions so on, so forth. Toh I find it funny when you get told off for pinpointing- reactions, feelings of a contestant when it is about Monaya. Like LOL wut even.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

Firstly I do not belong to any fandoms. The only reason I defend Divyanka around here is because I have seen her fans getting bullied quiet openly in the forum by a certain holier than thou group. 
Secondly, I am allowed to judge these celebs for who and what they are. I do not understand why you or anyone needs to take it personally. 
And finally, I do not understand why people have to act like a celebs spokesperson. You are a fan good! Love her all you want. Why do you want to force us to change our opinion! And you know what, all of this is making the opinion only worse! ðŸ¤¢

Even Sanaya's fans don't know her personally...so if they can love her without being her relatives, friends, then we can criticize too. 
Anyway, there are just a few people who spoil the entire fandom's name and leave a bitter taste even if most of the people are nice. So yeah it is definitely making the opinion worse. Edited by BB10 - 6 years ago
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

Arey if multiple people feel exactly the same, you expect them not to post stuff? And lets not talk about veiled criticism because I have seen enough of it to know who does how much of it. Lol, because the sole intention of the forum is discussion we are allowed to post all of this criticism but why so people have to name call and get personal ? Its a tv show, enjoy till it lasts. Most of us are here to have fun, and to us criticizing celebs is a part of it. ðŸ¤”

No i didnt mean that, by all means post what you like, but accusing someone for something again and again when the issue has been clarified is not criticism, its false accusation. Your posts about their performances or even the sanam dig is appreciated atleast by majority of the fandom. But stuff like they should be disqualified because they did a scam having no proof of their involvement? How do you justify that as discussion?
Heck i honestly am in the forum looking for neutral viewers views on their performances because you tend to overlook the issues in your favs. But this bash Sanaya topics for reasons not right isn't fair.
I by no means encourage name calling or getting personal, and this problem is not from one particular fandom. 
My point exactly that, its a tv show , criticize, discuss,entertain yourself but not by hurling false accusations on others.
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Geez, people don't need to get personal. I have explained in explicit words my opinion, those who want to agree can agree. Those who don't can just explain why they feel so without getting personal. I don't know why that is so hard. Factors like your IQ, your preferences, your derivations, your past threads on the forum, your loyalties sabki khichdi banke hi opposing points log likhte hain. 
Just focus on the contestant why bother about the TM so much. 
There was a post about Sanam and his reaction to Remo's comment on this forum. Another one about DTs expressions so on, so forth. Toh I find it funny when you get told off for pinpointing- reactions, feelings of a contestant when it is about Monaya. Like LOL wut even.

@ bold - i confess I do not have a long history on the forum on such threads Hence its kinda tuff to understand, when past stuff ki wajah se ill-will chaltha hai. Sure all are here to have some fun only; just TV shows and most of us are just fans of such celebrities not relatives. I am just sharing my opinion on what I have understood being active here this season.

I am a Sanaya fan and would like to see her lift the NB trophy this seaon, fine if she does not too.   I am more than perfectly fine with everybody who do not want Monaya to win.   Everybody has a right to  have their own who "deserves" to win.

My opinion, what little I have seen, threads/posts bashing Monaya & fans  have been more than Monaya fans bashing others. There were many threads when the show started against DT, in fact I got to know more about her from those threads.  Being neutral on DT, i just read for humor. But somehow, i noticed that those threads never got momentum, maybe because DT fans were not active or i dunno why. Now its more about Monaya and her fans.  Yup, Monaya fans naturally do drop in to defend their fav when they feel aggrieved.  

One thing I have learnt here;  if there is a community of Fans for different celebrities on IF; there is a much larger community of Non-fans for such celebrities.  They are in fact more active than Fans, more vociferous in expressing their strong sentiments; probably due to Past occurrences or past reasons whatever. And no, I do not have a problem with that at all, just wonder (being new and all) at the passionate bitterness that emanates out of some such posts thats all.