Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AkshitaGupta

GOD NOT AGAIN.

I really don't understand whom DiVek fans want to accuse. You people first be sure about that!

And also, Sanam being a part of the show, if you watch the show PROPERLY, you would understand that Terrence Sir always judges AbiNam performance more strictly than others and that's because Sanam is a dancer.
DiVek does a lift *omg* *amazing*, but when AbiNam does the same lift, they are more analysed! THAT IS BECAUSE SANAM IS A DANCER.

Moreover, Sanam is not the first choreographer was participated in NB. 

Get your facts right.

Divek fans want to attack everyone but divek
Monaya said that sanam is such a great dancer n he is professional so we dont even think about matching his level of dancing while practicing our acts
So now they r interpreting it according to their own whims n fancies n r saying that monaya said that its unfair for a professional dancer to participate in nach baliye 
So in a way they r saying what they feel but not directly they r shooting the gun on monaya's shoulder 😆 So that way they get to bash both abinam n monaya without bringing in divek 👏
Edited by luvakanksha - 6 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: peeyara

One more topic 😲
It will be reported and closed like Owl ji's topic 😆

It hasn't yet. 😆
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

It hasn't yet.😆

Yes 😆
TM is not as lucky as you are 😉 😆
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pinkboi Jaan you have turned into such a hardcore Divek fan...I am proud of you 😃 Anyways coming to the topic...I really don't follow twitter or anything else this time around to know what the heck is going around but I am sure following comments and posts in IF. And the result is hilarious. This has only made my love for poor Sanaya even stronger to say the least. 😆 I saw the IV and nowhere did I see her bashing Sanam. I guess it just depends on perspective...of a fan and a non fan. Idk and idc on that matter. And the phone one...don't even start me on this...just read some other topics over her...as I said...hilarious. And I don't remember the third topic that you raised as I am reading some other page while commenting.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Sanaya has foot in the mouth syndrome 😆
So I am not surprised 😛
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You see and hear what you want to and not what is. You will find that not only with celebs, but with even friends and relations, people look through their colored glasses and jaundiced eyes and blame the world for being red, yellow or green. 
The only people making money out of all this is data companies, channels, gossip sites ! 

How does it impact our life if any of them win or lose. Would we be so vocal to get justice for needy people in the real world by making us worthy of a position from where we could help others?

I know this reply will be drowned in the chaos and may be even criticised and jeered upon...so be it...

-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meeyaa

You see and hear what you want to and not what is. You will find that not only with celebs, but with even friends and relations, people look through their colored glasses and jaundiced eyes and blame the world for being red, yellow or green. 

The only people making money out of all this is data companies, channels, gossip sites ! 

How does it impact our life if any of them win or lose. Would we be so vocal to get justice for needy people in the real world by making us worthy of a position from where we could help others?

I know this reply will be drowned in the chaos and may be even criticised and jeered upon...so be it...

@bold  this is so true... Most of us do not make effort to get justice  for needy in real life.. But for voting for celebrities for a dance show.. so much effort is being done.

Somehow we are getting disconnected from the real issues faced by people.
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Oh Sanaya has foot in the mouth syndrome 😆

So I am not surprised 😛

Off topic -  may I ask if thats Sonam on your DP ?   I have been wanting to know this for a while now whenever I see your posts, but when foot in the mouth syndrome came up, i just could not hold  myself anymore 😛   

Btw, big fan of hers.
Edited by nik1310 - 6 years ago
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meeyaa

The only people making money out of all this is data companies, channels, gossip sites

@ Bold ...True

@ Blue.. some casual light entertainment (timepass), at least i feel all the animosity or obsessions is just in the passing.  Most of them will be contributing in their own respective manner for a better cause/purpose

@ pink - Just something that rankled you, you are at liberty to express - no jeering or criticising
Edited by nik1310 - 6 years ago
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol. Told you there will be consequences. DT's PR team is legendary in spreading media propaganda...😆
DT's parents have covered the street walls of Bhopal with posters of Divek in NB and promised the potential voters providing a chance to meet DT after she wins the title. Did such scam make it to national press? Nooo...instead Sanaya-Mohit got grilled thanks to a "source"...do you have any need to understand who the hell this "source" is?! 😆

PR,man...PR! You need PR to achieve sainthood and (or) to fight against a so called saint in the entertainment industry 😆😆