Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: nik1310

@ bold - i confess I do not have a long history on the forum on such threads Hence its kinda tuff to understand, when past stuff ki wajah se ill-will chaltha hai. Sure all are here to have some fun only; just TV shows and most of us are just fans of such celebrities not relatives. I am just sharing my opinion on what I have understood being active here this season.

I am a Sanaya fan and would like to see her lift the NB trophy this seaon, fine if she does not too.   I am more than perfectly fine with everybody who do not want Monaya to win.   Everybody has a right to  have their own who "deserves" to win.

My opinion, what little I have seen, threads/posts bashing Monaya & fans  have been more than Monaya fans bashing others. There were many threads when the show started against DT, in fact I got to know more about her from those threads.  Being neutral on DT, i just read for humor. But somehow, i noticed that those threads never got momentum, maybe because DT fans were not active or i dunno why. Now its more about Monaya and her fans.  Yup, Monaya fans naturally do drop in to defend their fav when they feel aggrieved.  

One thing I have learnt here;  if there is a community of Fans for different celebrities on IF; there is a much larger community of Non-fans for such celebrities.  They are in fact more active than Fans, more vociferous in expressing their strong sentiments; probably due to Past occurrences or past reasons whatever. And no, I do not have a problem with that at all, just wonder (being new and all) at the passionate bitterness that emanates out of some such posts thats all.  

hmm i think this whole fiasco started after some monaya fans in process of glorifying their favs started accusing other contestants as undeserving to win the trophy  or how it's unfair bcoz they are professional, don't seem genuine pair or faking their emotions, do lots of acrobatics or don't have fans and surviving solely coz of SP politics and other baseless and senseless reasons. C'mon even if in minority  such statements hurt the sentiments of other fandoms.
DT fandom was never as active in the forum as monaya's but other neutrals were who as the show progressed started joining different fandoms like breshka shoika and mostly abinam...so these constant unfair and underserving rants in threads supporting monaya started irritating them so people started picking at monaya's flaws as well.
But all these threads targetting monaya and does prove one thing that manaya aren't the only popular pair, other contestants are also popular and do have fans and voters (the people supporting and defending abinam in the forum is higher than that of divek so there might be a huge mass voting for them in the real world as well), they aren't not surviving solely coz of SP politics so people should stop that rant now.
Edited by justprati - 6 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
edited. Edited by Pari117 - 6 years ago
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
people need to check themselves before they wreck themselves. not everything people post is a personal attack, and it shouldn't be taken as such. a bit too  conceited of you if you consider otherwise, no? 
Also, while we're on the subject of people wrecking themselves, are monaya the only ones entitled to their opinion? If they can have the freedom of speech and opinion then so can the TM? They can make as many threads on a subject that they want to talk about so long as it's not against the forum rules. smh. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

people need to check themselves before they wreck themselves. not everything people post is a personal attack, and it shouldn't be taken as such. a bit too conceited of you if you consider otherwise, no?

Also, while we're on the subject of people wrecking themselves, are monaya the only ones entitled to their opinion? If they can have the freedom of speech and opinion then so can the TM? They can make as many threads on a subject that they want to talk about so long as it's not against the forum rules. smh.

This 👏 Unfortunately Freedom of speech is a right of a privileged few and not something every is entitled too if people dish is out they shud be able to take some of it in too when it comes their way.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sdea

I dont know about others but i dont think as a Monaya fan i have any issues with anyone having an opinion.

Go ahead its an open forum. 

What i guess annoys the fandom is the way most posts on Monaya has been made. Its down right demeaning and is not just trying to have a discussion on a difference of opinion. 
This is probably the 10th post discussing about the scam, which has been cleared that it was a sham by haters. 
Repeating it again and again with snide remarks IS NOT A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION. 

Also if its not cleared a 100 times already, DT said that scoring was biased. This is was asked to Sanaya and she supported the judges saying that its their opinion and they are just human. 
I dont see how anything she said there created multiple post of criticism.

Regarding what she said about Sanam, i understand can make non fans think she was being rude or taking a dig. 
I have seen her from years so i know it was not intended like that, also the camaraderie sabigail and monaya share is quite a proof of it.
But i would understand if some unbiased people feel that was a dig,
but most posts are just plain hate and bias.

Also Monaya fandom thinking that this forum is for them has to be a joke. Most topics about Monaya has been made by haters or for criticism. So if even the non fans only want to discuss them, its not the issue of the fandom.

Also individually i dont support the hate DT trend. Yes i dont like her dancing but i dont have the time to hate on her or make posts on someone i dont like. 
But clearly atleast in the last few weeks there hasn't been unbiased criticism from neutral viewers. Sanaya's this IV has made atleast 10 post of criticism but Divek's twitter likes has no mentions in this forum.

I am not asking to BASH other couples too just saying that if these are the views of neutral viewers ( which i respect) should be equal for all.

PS- if a post was made for or against a person, the fandom will comment on it obviously. How is it hijacking the post if the sole intention of the forum is discussion. You dont want to only have conversations with people of same views right?

Finally  a  rational comment on  this page!!   cheers..!👍🏼
Edited by Deus_Vult - 6 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nik1310

@ bold - i confess I do not have a long history on the forum on such threads Hence its kinda tuff to understand, when past stuff ki wajah se ill-will chaltha hai. Sure all are here to have some fun only; just TV shows and most of us are just fans of such celebrities not relatives. I am just sharing my opinion on what I have understood being active here this season.

It's okay, I get your point. But I was not talking about you. Not talking about me either. I was discussing the accusations thrown at the poster@Shaz and what she was personally attacked for. 
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: justprati

hmm i think this whole fiasco started after some monaya fans in process of glorifying their favs started accusing other contestants as undeserving to win the trophy  or how it's unfair bcoz they are professional, don't seem genuine pair or faking their emotions, do lots of acrobatics or don't have fans and surviving solely coz of SP politics and other baseless and senseless reasons. C'mon even if in minority  such statements hurt the sentiments of other fandoms.

DT fandom was never as active in the forum as monaya's but other neutrals were who as the show progressed started joining different fandoms like breshka shoika and mostly abinam...so these constant unfair and underserving rants in threads supporting monaya started irritating them so people started picking at monaya's flaws as well.
But all these threads targetting monaya and does prove one thing that manaya aren't the only popular pair, other contestants are also popular and do have fans and voters (the people supporting and defending abinam in the forum is higher than that of divek so there might be a huge mass voting for them in the real world as well), they aren't not surviving solely coz of SP politics so people should stop that rant now.

Hm. I think I disagree with @bold a bit. I've surveyed this forum enough, DT was the first contestant to get bashed heck the TMs first post was anti DT and my first comment too. 😆
The next ones to toe the line were Sabigail with the- unfair! choreographer chants! So much so even for the good performances there were few people who tried to point out faults. 

But IDT that bothered anyone so much. At least I would just give my opposing view and leave it at that. My thread was strictly about that IV, I have never unnecessarily picked on their performances nor praised any other contestant. Heck I even criticized Sabigai'ls performance once and no one bashed me for it. 😕 HECK I even hated the Udi Udi performance. 😆

But the reactions following the TMs thread are very absurd borderline personal esp the shock about Monaya being in the bottom two!! And now people will definitely bash Monaya more. 
Like Shoika's AT didn't even last more than 4 pages, Sabigail AT is still slow yet they reached the semi finals. That says a lot about offline voters who aren't on IF, and presence of fans on IF is no indicator of real voters and following. 

Second bold: And the comments I read on my thread about how the fans were saying that SP is playing unfair, messed with the votes, buying 100 sims to vote, really surprised me! That was one W*F moment.  Edited by BB10 - 6 years ago
TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol
It's like DT complaining by giving excuses of her so called hectic schedule for her poor performance in NB. Get real SI and DT, you signed up knowing all these, now the whining is pointless. 
Edited by TheStranger - 6 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

🥱
Is he actually considering himself to be MJ 😆 kuch toh self respect rakhlo 🥱Edited by peeyara - 6 years ago
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: peeyara

🥱
Is he actually considering himself to be MJ 😆 kuch toh self respect rakhlo 🥱

Unfortunately he has none. Arey yar respect him he is choron ka chor maha chor. Danya hongey hum if he didn't like other bashers post too. A certain idol he is.