monaya's hypocrisy

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
1. Now that the voting scam has left monaya embarrassed and mighty ashamed they are again trying to malign/blame others of their wrong doing. yesterday they were accusing her ex co star's fans and now its Divyanka's PR. Arey bhai decide kar lo kisko blame karna hai πŸ˜†

2. If its unfair for Sanam to be a part of NB because he is a choreographer, isn't it unfair to Sanam and Abigail that they are paired against you (the self proclaimed queen of tellydom who has, how many? a zillion odd fans? πŸ˜†)

3. The judges whom the entitled princess accused of being not all knowing are the same people who score you 30! So does that imply you got an undeserving 30 cuz the judges erred, so does that work only when you get scored low? πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Again !!

What did Monaya say abt DT's PR or ex costar fans ?
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

2. If its unfair for Sanam to be a part of NB because he is a choreographer, isn't it unfair to Sanam and Abigail that they are paired against you (the self proclaimed queen of tellydom who has, how many? a zillion odd fans? πŸ˜†)

The part about Sanam is so true, my god. I hated the dig against Sabigail from the bottom of my heart. So unexpected from Sanaya. That one IV from her killed the fan in me. :/
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol 3rd one i'll answer..

DT's PR put an article on PV about how monaya's scores of 30s are rigged.. and asked Terence to comment, Which he put clear straight away saying that was bakwas and monaya has earned every mark! And is getting the best scores off late..

And when this was asked from Sanaya - if them getting 30s aka judges giving them full marks was being criticized she said it..
Meaning darling the exact opposite of criticism.. Said all judges giving 30 to monaya was assumed to be wrong by someone else (in this case PV and DT's world famous PR) it can be as judges are also human and could have differing opinions to someone else.

Other two bakwas has already been clarified..
kairavi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

The part about Sanam is so true, my god. I hated the dig against Sabigail from the bottom of my heart. So unexpected from Sanaya. That one IV from her killed the fan in me. :/

A lot of people question having a professional dancer in a competition for amateurs and non dancers, it's an opinion whether you agree with it or not. What she said wasn't a dig but a general observation. You say you were a Sanaya fan, if true you should know her well enough to know she doesn't take digs she speaks clearly. She also praised Sanam by saying that no one can match him.She also praised Abigail highly saying you would never say she wasn't a dancer. She even said if she could choose someone to dance with she would pick Sanam.So taking a dig against Sabigail doesn't even make sense. As for such a trivial comment killing the fan in you makes me wonder how much of a fan you were in the first place...and no you don't need to justify your fan status to me.
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kairavi.

A lot of people question having a professional dancer in a competition for amateurs and non dancers, it's an opinion whether you agree with it or not. What she said wasn't a dig but a general observation. You say you were a Sanaya fan, if true you should know her well enough to know she doesn't take digs she speaks clearly. She also praised Sanam by saying that no one can match him.She also praised Abigail highly saying you would never say she wasn't a dancer. She even said if she could choose someone to dance with she would pick Sanam.So taking a dig against Sabigail doesn't even make sense. As for such a trivial comment killing the fan in you makes me wonder how much of a fan you were in the first place...and no you don't need to justify your fan status to me.

The fact remains that everybody knew that Sanam and Abigail would be entering the show before they signed for it, so why is Sanaya questioning it now? And how has being a professional dancer ever helped Sabigail? They're judged doubly harshly, scored lower- it's more of a drawback in their case. And they didn't even start off with a huge fan following to back them up. 
It wasn't a general observation on her part, it was clearly a dig. 
I say I was a Sanaya fan, and I said that the entire IV made me change my perspective on her because she came across as arrogant, bitter and butthurt. It wasn't just the very off putting, or "trivial" as you put it,  comment on Sanam. 
Edited by TheBrillz - 6 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh gee! I cannot believe itne bure din aa gaye that I have to agree with a DT fan! 

About the zillion fans, I do agree. I am still flabbergasted that Sanaya was SO shocked and confused that she was in the bottom two. I am again repeating I understand the feeling of being upset or disappointed before someone jumps the gun. 
But in no way that looked like as just being upset. Her sense of entitlement that no way in hell she can be in the bottom two came across. I don't see finding her to be bitter instead of just upset as anything inflammatory to be deemed as bashing. Pffft. 
Now I understand it stems from her immense faith in her huge fanbase which is why she kept repeating- I have no clue why we are in bottom two. I am so confused why we are in the bottom two every week.

What's the confusion? Other contestants can amass a fan following too. It is not rocket science that someone else can lead by a small margin too. When a show inches towards the finale, due to the reduction in contestants there is neck to neck votes pouring in. It all boils down to the 1%. It is not like Monaya lost out to 12 contestants by being the bottom two in terms of voting.

Online popularity is always skewed, there is a significant population ie rural in India which is not online. They have phones, and they watch such shows and vote too. AFAIK  Monaya has more international fans who cannot vote. 

Another reason could be Sanaya is not doing a tv show currently, her IPK fan following seems very divisive. People already know about Sanaya so she may not be amassing any new fan following which others may since they are unknown in comparison. 
DT, on the other hand, has her YHM show which reaches a very wide demographic in addition to her already 5M following. 

Bottomline is there are nth reasons why they can have the privilege to be in the bottom two just like any other contestant.
Here is your answer...there is nothing demeaning about being in the bottom two, it is not a measure of success or fanbase, it can happen to anyone. Your fan following's valuation shouldn't be so high that you forget the ground reality and cannot wrap your head around the thought that you can be in the bottom too...it is just a game show. I cannot believe she entered the show with an attitude that she cannot or never will enter the bottom two despite getting good scores.

But if everyone still feels that never in a million years can Monaya be in the bottom two then it is sure shot they have a HUGEEE fan following which is an advantage too. And they will win the show, so no point being upset about being in the bottom two in the first place. 
kairavi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

1. Now that the voting scam has left monaya embarrassed and mighty ashamed they are again trying to malign/blame others of their wrong doing. yesterday they were accusing her ex co star's fans and now its Divyanka's PR. Arey bhai decide kar lo kisko blame karna hai πŸ˜†

Clearing the air that there is no phone scheme and not to fall for  any scam's hasn't left Monaya embarrassed at all. The shame belongs to the losers who started the rumours.
I myself saw Divek fans spreading the rumours on twitter and the ex co stars fans joining in and spreading them further.

Please show me where Monaya themselves have blamed anyone.

She didn't say it was unfair, she said I don't know what you think about that because there are a lot of people who don't think professionals should participate in an amateur competition. As for what Sabigail think of Sanaya I think there was an interview where Abigail spoke very clearly about what she thinks of Sanaya.I'll take Abigails words on her thoughts over your perception of fairness. Self proclaimed queen...are you talking about Divyanka and her 4.5 or is it 5M. As far as I know Sanaya has never proclaimed herself the queen of television. Perhaps you need to provide proof for the idiocy you are spewing.
3. The judges whom the entitled princess accused of being not all knowing are the same people who score you 30! So does that imply you got an undeserving 30 cuz the judges erred, so does that work only when you get scored low? πŸ˜³
She respects the judges,especially Terence's decision whether or not she agrees with them. Judges are human and they do make mistakes. I remember when a judge on a western dance show said after watching the show on television he realised he'd underscored a dancer. So it happens. Underscoring and overscoring are both human errors. Of course there's one couple who by majority consensus of the forum have been overscored on most of their performances...and it definitely isn't MonayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kairavi.

I'll tell you why it seemed weird. See if the question is- who is your competition. She can name Sabigail and say that Sanam is a professional dancer so it is an advantage. This is called being straightforward and vocal. Which is absolutely fine. 

But the question was- whom would you like to see in the finale with you. She said Shoika or Sabigail...pausing for a second then saying- but he is a professional dancer so idk, idk how you guys take that or make of it. That qualifies as an indirect dig. I mean everyone knows he is a professional dancer by now. It has been two months since the show aired. At least complete your sentence then now that you stated the obvious. 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ek anaar sau beemar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Or as in this case, one ten minute interview and ...how many is it now? Five? Eight? Ten posts dissecting it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No wonder Sanaya was surprised at being in bottom two ... her every word is dissected hundred times over πŸ˜† Poor girl is not even allowed to express normal human emotions of surprise and disappointment ... she is expected to be all saintly and generous ... 'we came in bottom two despite having the highest scores? Doesn't matter, lovey, we're just here for the good of humanity.'

As for the voting scam, don't know who is more stupid and gullible, those who fell for it in the first place, or those who were so eager to believe that Monaya were actually behind it πŸ˜†  To believe for more than a nano second that any celebs would be stupid enough to run such a scam, takes its own brand of utter brainlessness πŸ˜†