Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arohiarsh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
this part is totally awesome...superb...amazing...
OMG...is Anika pregnant...? ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ just hope Shivaay confess his feelings for Anika soon...
so so so excited for next update...continue soon...
KashiTessa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update.

Make Shivaay jealous or something but pls don't make Anika pregnant.
Then he will only marry her for the child not because of love.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And the angst continues!   Great update...Shivvay not thinking...just letting his feeling drive his actions.  I love that Annika has a good grasp of the reality...and give him a good dose of it too!  Oh...Fatima...is she really pregnant?  This will complicate things now...feeling badly for Annika...I am sure she will not ask him or even tell him she is pregnant...at least not yet.  Looking forward to the next part...please continue soon!

Fatimapervez thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 5

As the evening went on shivay saw anika time to time as she was busy making sure everything was running smoothly, occasionally she would look back at him but majority of the time she carried on regardless. Shivay on the other hand couldn't stop himself from staring at her, he just couldn't get enough. Her words were going around in his mind, there's nothing to talk about it's over and done with", was that really what she thought, did she see it as a mistake? He couldn't comprehend how she could just dismiss their precious intimate moments so easily. Once again forgetting all his beliefs, naam khoon khandaan, his social status, her class or anything, all he could think of was how could it be so easy for her to forget what happened especially when he was burning day in day out. Burning with desire, all he wanted was her and now that they were under the same roof just a few feet apart, he couldn't stay away.

Seeing her walk outside, he followed her, as she got outside in the garden he grabbed her hand and pulled her behind the bushes, concealing them from anyone's view. He covered her mouth to stop her from screaming, when she opened her eyes she was shocked to see him holding her against the wall behind the bushes, he slowly let go of her mouth and placed his hand on the wall behind her with his other hand still twisting her hand behind her back. "What the hell are you doing?" She spat in anger, "I want to talk to you" " why didn't you talk to me inside?""alone" " I told you before there's nothing to talk about" "really you're over it that quick?" "Yeah it was just a mistake..."" mistake!!...call it anything but don't call it that,... we both know how much it meant to us... how precious it was" "I told you before I don't want to talk about it"" oh really... why don't we talk about something else then... so how's rohit?"she looked at him in amazement, he remembered, even after all this time."yeah he's fine... he's good ...infact I'm seeing him tonight" shivay felt a prick from her words and suddenly let her go, she ran back inside as soon as she was free, leaving him stood there.

He couldn't understand what was hurting him more, that she didn't want him around, that she thought what happened between them was a mistake or that she was already, so easily moving on. His blood was boiling at the thought of her being with someone else, no he knew how she felt about him and he will make admit it. Doing his signature hair flip he also followed her inside. Anika on the other hand was quickly reaching the end of her patience, she couldn't handle acting oblivious anymore, only she knew how much she wanted him too, but she couldn't let herself become his entertainment, for him to want her when he wanted and discard her when he didn't. She knew that she would have to go home soon otherwise the bagad billa will make her loose control.

Meanwhile shivay was hell bent on trying to prove that this attraction, tension or whatever it was wasn't one sided. So going back into the hall he asked a random girl for a dance and led her to the dance floor, after all how can any girl refuse shivay Singh oberio, well she could, maybe that's why she's so special he thought. Coming back to his personal challenge, he started dancing with the girl bringing her close into his arms, if only it was this easy for to move on from anika he thought. All the while he was observing anika closely, he saw how her expressions turned to hurt, anger with a tinge of jealousy, but once again she masked her feelings with an indifference mask and carried on working as normal, with a smile, wiping away his smug grin. He saw her talking to malika and then leaving, she didn't come back, after the song ended he hurried over to malika to ask where she was, " where is she?" "Where's who?""anika where is anika?" "Oh anika she wasn't feeling to well so she has gone home".

She's not feeling well maybe I should go and check to see if she needs anything, maybe take the doctor around but she said she was going seeing rohit tonight, has she gone to see him?. Shivay was lost in thoughts when malika offered him a drink, " relax shivay she will be fine, why don't we catch-up over a drink, the sangeet is almost over anyway and we haven't really had a good chat for ages". "What do u mean malika, we've been talking a lot lately" " yes but you've only been ringing me that ask about anika, I want to talk about you" "what do you mean I don't talk about anika" "really shivay?, ever since I've told you about hiring anika to organise my wedding, you've rung me every day and sometimes more than a day but only to ask how anika was, how she was feeling and what she was doing" " it's not like that I was interested in how your wedding preparations were going" " really shivay?" Malika knew him too well and he knew that, there was no point in arguing so he took the drink and they both sat in an isolated corner to have a quiet chat.

Having a few drinks relaxed shivay a bit, malika saw this opportunity to ask him how he was feeling. " so what going on with you shivay, because the shivay Singh oberio that I knew would never run, but still you ran away from your wedding, didn't something happen between you and anika?" Shivay was stunned with such a direct question, he remembered what had happened and how much he missed that but he couldn't share that with anyone. Even though malika was a close friend and understood him more than most but what happened between him and anika was private, their personal private moments, that were his and his own only. "Ok if you don't want to tell me then it's fine but please shivay sort this out... I want to see you happy" "I am happy!" " really you're happy?... because it doesn't look like your happy... look at you... your not the same person anymore" shivay looked at her in confusion as she carried on "the shivay Singh oberio I knew wouldn't waste his precious time on trying to find out what his friends wedding planner is upto day in and day out...you ring me up practically begging for a personal and invitation... then you turn up here hours early...and all you've done since you got here was drool over her and follow her about"

Shivay still trying his best to keep up the pretence, " it's not like that malika" he started but was cut off by malika " that's how it is shivay and you know... and if you don't want to admit it to me then that's fine but at least admit it to her, before it's too late" "what do you mean too late??" He asked anxiously, "...well I don't know if I should tell you this... but" " but what" "but I think that anika is seeing someone... she was asking me if could invite her friend to the cocktail party tomorrow". Shivay once again felt the anger raging inside "rohit" he blurted as if he would kill him " you know him?" Finishing his drink in a single gulp, he stood up to leave but malika grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Calm down shivay...you can't go there and create a scene in this state... we don't know for sure... he could just be her friend" holding his arms to bring him to face her, she stroked him gently to relax him, " just relax, go home and think about what I said... I think the time has come when you will have to make a choice between your heart and mind... I know it won't be easy for you but you have to think long and hard before making the most important decision of your life" shivay seemed to have calm down and gave a nod in agreement so she let him go.

Shivay left in his car with malika's words going through his mind and then anika's, I'm an orphan... never mind khoon and khandaan I don't even know my surname. Finding it hard to concentrate on the road he stopped on the side, she can't do that can she, she can't be seeing someone else. Still in two minds as in what to do, he rung anika to see how she was, after a few bells she answered, " hello" " hello are ok malika said you weren't feeling well...should I bring the doctor?" " I'll be fine" then he heard a man in the background, "anika, I've got the wine where's the glasses" shivay felt his heart break as he realised she had company, so it was true. Anika, ignoring the man with her hurried to end the call " ...no there's no need doctor I'm ok I'll see you later" with that she hung up. Shivay 's anger soared up a couple of notches, it was one thing thinking that she was with someone else but knowing it now he felt something shatter inside him, in his rage he threw the phone out of the window shattering it in million pieces just like his s heart.

Shivay went home but wasn't able to digest what had happened, she was actually with someone else, he took a long shower to cool himself down, tried to attend to emails, had a few more drinks but nothing was settling his restlessness. He kicked himself for breaking his phone now he couldn't even ring her. His family was asleep so he couldn't ask them to ring her. But I can use their phone he thought, he went to rudra's room and took his phone, she will always answer rudra's call he thought as he dialled her number, but there was no answer, he tried again countless times but still no answer. What could she be doing that so important that she couldn't answer rudra's call, his imagination running wild picturing things that would make him kill that rohit, whoever he was. He tried to be rational with his thoughts but there was no calming him, there was no other option other than him going there and seeing what she was up to himself.

To be continued on page 10Edited by Fatimapervez - 6 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great update Fatima...not much progress for Shivvay...and I am feeling his frustration...but I can totally relate to Annika practicality too...when all you have been is hurt...you tend to be more and more cautious.  But really Annika...going home, do you think that its going to deter SSO from coming behind you and hounding you at home??  In fact something tells me...we should prefer that privacy more!!  

Shivvay is a MAJNU on a MISSION!!!😆 Looking forward to the next update!!😉
Edited by --Nargis-- - 6 years ago
Fatimapervez thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Great update Fatima...not much progress for Shivvay...and I am feeling his frustration...but I can totally relate to Annika practicality too...when all you havebeen is hurt...you tend to be more and more cautious. But really Annika...going home, do you think that its going to deter SSO from coming behind you andhounding you at home?? In fact something tells me...weshould prefer that privacy more!! </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shivvay is a MAJNU on a MISSION!!!😆</font>Looking forward to the next update!!😉

I know it's slow progress for shivika but with tw people who are so strong breaking will take time
Aashna05 thumbnail
Great update Fatima..
Amazing..

Shivaay is going to Anika...
Cannot wait for next update..
Update soon..
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar...
so shivaay decided to go to Annika 
waiting for the next update 
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Seriously Shivay is a total idiot
He doesn't want to accept his feelings but want Anika to accept hers
Superb
Update soon
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update fatima bt plz don't give cliffhangers..
Continue soon

Do pm me