Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arohiarsh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
woow...it's awesome...superb...amazing...
this part is so beautiful n heart touching...😳
eagerly waiting for next part...please continue soon...
Fatimapervez thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part4

It had been a month since shivay last met anika, he remembered their night together, full of passion and emotion, the satisfaction and fulfilment of having their needs met, the amazing feeling of contentment that he had felt like never before and he knew she had felt it too. The next day he woke up to see that she had gone, leaving him a letter saying she won't be attending the wedding but everything has been organised so well that she wouldn't be needed there. She wished him luck and said that she was going away for a while. He could understand her prospective, how could she see him get married to someone else after what happened, how could he marry someone else.

He couldn't go through with the wedding, so he left for London early in the morning, informing his family that there was a business emergency and he had to be there so the wedding will have to be called off. When he got back a week later he got a call from malika congratulating him on not going through with the wedding and informing him that she had hired anika to organise her wedding now. He remembered how hearing her name bought a smile to face and the memories, their memories. Since then he regularly spoke to malika asking how anika was and he also got snippets of information from omru and priyanka, but he desperately needed to see her, to touch her, to hold her.

His age old ideologies were stopping him from contacting her even though a few times he did ring her just to hear her voice and then hung up. His brain was still reminding him of her class and social status whereas his heart continued to pull toward her memories. Not being able to handle his s himself inner battle anymore he rung malika for help, not trying to sound too desperate he casually asked about how her wedding preparations were going and when the functions were happening hinting her for a personal invitation. She, of course understood his hints and laughed at his agitation but eventually invited him to her Sangeet this evening.

Now shivay was in his room trying to contain his excitement, he was going to see her after all this time, of course memories of her had never left him but to see her again in the flesh, he couldn't wait. The sangeet was in 2 hours but he was already Ready he had been for the past hour and was watching the time go by, he tried to reply to emails keeping himself busy but wasn't able to concentrate. His mind kept imagining his last moments with her, he knew it won't happen again but still that's all he wanted, the thought of having her in his arms again just made his heart race. There were a few questions niggling at him too, how did she feel? Did she not want to talk about what happened? Why hasn't she come to visit, not even once was she really that busy?

That was it he couldn't wait any longer, he got into his and set off, I can get there early he thought and help with the arrangements after all malika is my friend. As he pulled into malika's house, the car park was empty, guests hadn't started to arrive yet, as he went inside he saw what he was so eagerly seeking, the girl haunting his dreams, dressed in a pretty turquoise and gold gorgeous traditional outfit. The light creating a glow around her, her flying slightly in the breeze, his heart stopped as he admired her, she was busy giving instructions to the workers. Coming out of his trance he heard her say she was going up to the terrace for a final check on the lightning. Without another thought he followed her up, quietly, when reaching the terrace he shut the door behind him.

Anika was busy doing the checks as she felt her heartbeat increase, that feeling, the feeling she only got around him. He can't be here she thought but as she turned to go down she saw him there he was standing a few feet away. She was stunned, her heart skipped as she tried to make sense of how he was here, he smiled at her shocked face as he walked closer to stand in front of her. "What are u doing here?" "That's nice...aren't you supposed to say hello...when you meet someone after so long" she tried to keep her cool, so she didn't just run into his arms, only god knows how much she had missed him, his touch the feeling of his kiss, she had dreamt of him every night and thought of him every day.

You have to stay strong she kept telling herself but it was getting harder to as he reached out and held her hand, she felt shivers going down her spine and bit her lip to stop herself moaning. "What are you doing?" She asked in a broken whisper as his face was so close to hers, "I missed you" was all he could say as he moved forward to take her in his arms, but she came out of her trance reminding herself of her reality. She stepped back and pulled her hand away from his, "you can't do this...we can't do this" "why didn't you enjoy it last time?" "I don't want to talk about that... because it's over and done with... you should go" with that she tried to walk past him towards the door.

But he was quick, he grabbed her by the wrist and twisted her back into himself. He was loosing control once again and he wasn't superised as he knew by now that there is no point trying to control himself when it came to anika. But what angered him more than anything was her ability to stay in control. It drove him crazy, how could she stay away, how could she just get on as normal how was is so easy for her?. He looked into her eyes with despair, with his lips brushing against hers " why??? ... why are running away?...how? ...how is it so easy for you?" He watched her face turn from disbursed to anger in seconds as she pushed him with all her might causing him to stumble back, "why??... really??? You honestly want to know why I'm running away from you??... really?? ...you don't know why... or do u just want to hear it from me?"

Shivay taken back by her angry outburst but at the same time his was relieved to get a reaction out of her, he didn't know why but it was satisfying to know that she was also affected and that too just as bad as him. He waited for her to continue, to voice whatever she is keeping from him, seeing his silence she continued, "well if that what you want then I'll tell you" gesturing at both of them she pointed out, "look... at me and you... you are shivay Singh oberio...the man who doesn't talk properly to anyone without knowing their naam khoon and khandaan... I am anika...just anika... I'm an orphan...never mind my khoon and khandaan I don't even know my surname!!... and I don't want to know either... I'm happy just being me... its enough for me...but it will never be enough for you...so that's why I want to stay away from you because I know we can never be together... so there's no point making things harder".

The reality hit shivay hard, everything she said was true, so why was he here, why couldn't he think logically like her. He had always been a practical person so what was wrong now, he was lost in thoughts, when he saw her walk off. Suddenly he noticed that she swayed was about to fall, he rushed to hold her, she straightened up quickly, "are you ok?" " yeah just exhausted, I need to go" with that she went back down.

To be continued on page 8Edited by Fatimapervez - 6 years ago
Aashna05 thumbnail
Amazing update dear..
Loved it.
Update next part soon..
Waiting
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update 
so the wedding of Shivaay is called off...
shivaay wants to meet Annika and her outburst is justified because until Nkk is a problem between them they can't be together 
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good news good news
Coming up i guess
Waiting eagerly for next part
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am hoping anika dont fall pregnant as then shivaay will only get marred to her for the child at least it will look like this and anika will be shattered. please give them more time to reconcile and sort things out.
please do continue
bye sumi
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Thank god Shivay didn't married tia
Shivay and Anika both miss each other and carve for each other
Is Anika pregnant???
Update soon
Narcissist_pri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No don't get her pregnant plz . I don't want shivaay to accept her for something like this. I want shivaay to accept her for what she is. Don't add this pregnancy drama plz
Fatimapervez thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the comments guys, I'm not a writer with a plan I honestly don't know where this going, I have some ideas, I don't know about pregnancy but a hot scene will be coming up shortly xxx
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Good news on its way...annika is pregnant I think
Bt I want him to confess his feelings
Update asap
Do pm me