Shivika-SS-A FEW STOLEN MOMENTS -part 12 page 20

Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1

SCENARIO- it's the evening before the shiita wedding, there are no misunderstandings between shivika here and Tia has no secrets she it just a normal, rich spoilt girl who is looking forward to marrying shivay for status and luxury. Anika is their wedding planner and shivay feels a strong attraction towards her but isn't willing to admit it, the drunken party scenes have happened and he blamed everything on the drink and then the whole painkiller scene happened which he also put it down to intoxication and the following day got engaged to Tia. Shivay has managed to keep himself together all this time but now that the wedding is tomorrow, he is feeling very frustrated and agitated but can't figure out what to do about it. Anika, to his much superise has quickly recovered from the emotional roller coaster of their last initimate interaction, which was the night where he had taken the painkillers, she behaved , her normal chirpy, enthusiastic self and was giving it all her best to prepare for the shitia wedding. At first shivay was relieved that he hadn't hurt her as much as he had hurt himself but as the wedding came closer he couldn't understand how all this wasn't affecting her as much as him. His frustration and anger was soaring sky high, he needed /wanted answers. As always his brain was telling him to let it go that's the best way but his heart wouldn't stop nagging him. His heart needed to know why/how? How was she so calm and composed? How was she enjoying herself making the preparation for his wedding without a single sign of pain? Did she not feel the same about him? Was she not attracted to him? Did she not feel angry about him giving his life away to someone else? All this build up of agitation was just unbearable for him to handle, for the first time in his life he was finding it difficult to keep his heart under control/ just then he felt her presence and looked towards his door and there she was walking into his room, with his wedding outfit for tomorrow.

She walked up to him passing him the outfit "billuji here's your wedding attire for tomorrow, can you please try it on for a final fitting because I don't want any problems tomorrow to spoil your big day'. Shivay paid every ounce of attention he had in him to detect any pain/hurt or regret on her face or in her tone of voice but there was none. How? His heart nagged again how can she be ok about all this, all lost in his thoughts he grabbed the outfit whilst placing his hand on hers, again he felt the spark between them he looked at her face to see if she felt it to. But to his much disappointment there was nothing there, she quickly pulled her hand away still smiling, 'the designer is waiting so can you please hurry up' saying so she started to walk away, not being able to bear her indifference anymore he pulled her by the wrist into him, with her back facing him and felt the sudden calmness to all his anxiety bringinto tears to his eyes, bringing his face close to hers he wishpered in her ear, 'how are you doing this?' The question on his Mind for the past couple of weeks, it had to be answered he needed to know, it didn't make any sense but he just needed to know.

Not being to comprehend his sudden question, anika was take by a huge surprise as in how their sudden contact had felt so good because only she knew how she had spent these past two weeks staying away from him. After his engagement announcement, she felt herself broken the pain of having all her dreams shattered was immense and she was continuously fighting her feelings for him, but she had decided she wasn't going to let him mess with her feelings anymore, she won't allow to get close when it suited him and then humiliate her at his own accord. The night of his engagement, when she went home she cried herself to sleep, in fact she had been doing that for the past two weeks. But every morning she would pick herself up again vow to stay calm until she got home and then prepare herself for walking over the coals again, it's was like walking over hot coals for her knowing that she is planning HIS wedding with someone else. Every evening she would wait till she got home to cry her pain out of her system, she wasn't sure how long this would go on for but she was looking forward to the wedding now, then her job would be over and she could start over, in the meantime though she didn't want to alone with him. So she always made sure they only interacted with someone else around but today everyone had gone to the temple for a puja but she had asked tia to come over for her fitting too so she wasn't alone with him but unfortunately the designer had come early so she had no choice but to bring over the outfit herself.

And her fears were coming true the one occasion where they were alone and he had already started to misuse it, I can't fall weak now she thought, "how am I doing what? What have I done now?? She kept her voice as cool as possible but she was sure her nervousness was obvious, her fears, fear of giving, she couldn't let her give in, not again. Shivay watched her gasp at his touch and her breathing increase when he pulled her close but she seemed all but confidently oblivious to his question. He let go of her wrist and placed his arm around her stomach causing her to flinch a little but she was quick to steady herself, he kept his mouth close to her ear and whispered again, "how are to alright about my wedding with tia? Does it not matter to you? Anika didn't want to think anything about that right now, she couldn't allow her feelings to surface until she got home, so she had to move away from him. She gently moved his hand away, got out of their back hug and then turned to face him, " who would I be to have a problem with you marrying tia, infact I think she is perfect for you, she's good looking, rich, high society girl who has the Nama khoon and khandaan and marrying her would profit your business too so she is your best match". She felt her heart break mentioning each of Tia's qualities and so did he, he felt each jab with her words at his heart too, his brain acknowledging the logic but again his heart failing to agree. "And of course this wedding matters to me, I've worked really hard to organise everything and will be happy to have pulled off one of the biggest weddings in India, it will be great for my reputation too".

Her constant reluctance was even more frustrating for shivay, he knew her words were understandable considered their past interactions and the way he had dealt with them. His brain again defending his age old beliefs whilst his heart not willing to give up, " you know what I mean..." he started but she was quick to interrupt " now please the designer is waiting so can u hurry up please" just then her phone rung and she left the room answering the call, shivay was also about to follow but his phone rang too, it was tia, tia was ringing to say she can't make it to the final fitting because she was busy with her, manicure, pedicure and massage appointments, so wanted anika to try on her dress. "Will you please ask anika to try on my dress shivay baby, we are the same size so it'll be fine, thank you, I'll see you, can't believe we are getting married tomorrow" shivay quickly ended the call and went to look for anika. He knew she would be in her work room but as he reached the door he saw her talking on her phone, with a wide smile and a twinkle in her eye just like always it fuelled his anger more, how can she be so happy? When I am practically suffocating as the wedding is approaching. But in the amidst of all the anger, he felt the joy of seeing her happy and for the first time in weeks it bought a smile to his face, he admired her spirit, her beauty, her strength to carry on as normal because if she was feeling anything like he was then it wasn't easy infact it the hardest thing he ever had experienced, something he wasn't able to do.

He stood there admiring her for a while before realising that these few stolen moments were all he had because that's all the liberty he had given himself, to look from afar and after tomorrow he won't even have that. Coming out of his trance he heard conversation, '...yes, yes after tomorrow I'm free and all yours, then we can go for dinner whenever you want...ok I'll see you soon...bye Rohit' what she was talking to some guy? That was it he barged in, not being able to help his jealousy, it wasn't anything like he had experienced with anyone else before but then again there was a lot that he had only experienced after meeting anika. Walking up to her, with all the rage in him quite evident, clearing his throat to get her attention, 'so...' 'So?' 'Who was it? 'Who?' 'on the phone who was it?' 'Oh that it was Rohit' 'who's Rohit?' 'He lives in my colony' ' alright and ...' ' and what?' ' your going with him to dinner?' ' oh yes I help him some work a while ago and he wanted to treat me but then I joined here and didn't have time so I was saying to him that after tomorrow my work will be complete so we can go then' what does Rohit do?' 'Erm... Why are you so interested in him... Don't u think you should be thinking, why you're fianc hasn't turned up yet for her fitting?' 'Eh...what? 'Tia!?' 'Yeah...Tia yeah that's why I came here...she rung and said to ask you to try on the dress' ' what? How can I try on her bridal dress? Are you sure that's what she said?' 'Yeah that's what she said, she doesn't have a problem with it infact that what she wants' 'and will you be ok with it?' Shivay was lost for words to reply, what could he say that he was grateful of Tia for the suggestion, that he was dying to see her in the bridal dress meant to be for his bride, he was sure she would look more amazing than he has ever imagined and he has imagined this moment a lot recently. But then what if he couldn't resist anymore, what if seeing all he wants and knowing that he won't be able have it would gets too much and he'd loose all control ahh the dilemma he thought, but just to see that sight of anika in the bridal dress would be worth it but would it be enough. He knew that this was going to get a lot harder, but he could say was'why would I mind' before leaving the room.

Shivay hurried back to his room, changed into his outfit and rushed downstairs, he didn't remember being so eager for anything before as eager he was to see anika in that dress. He was stood at bottom of the stairs, with his back to the staircase when he felt her there, she was there, he knew that but he was scared to look back as this was his most desired moment, his heart racing at the thought of viewing the picture of perfection. He didn't know how he would handle his desires once his most desired thing would be infront of him, closing his eyes to clam his breathing, knowing that his breath is soon to be taken away as he felt her coming down the stairs, but he wanted to see the sight anika walking down the stairs in all it's glory, so with a deep breath he turned...

Too be continued on page 2

INDEX

PART1: page1
PART2: page2
PART3: page4
PART4:page7
PART5:page8
PART6:page10
PART7: page12
PART8: page13
PART9: page15
PART10: page16
Part11: page18
Part12: page20Edited by Fatimapervez - 6 years ago
Thanx for giving us something normal
Negetive cheeze padh padh k mere dimag ka dahi ho gya tha
Superb
Shivay is frustrated because Anika doesn't seem to be affected by him or their attraction
Update soon
Beautiful... It was a walk down the memory lane...in these hours of seeing shivija's separation... It brought a smile on my face
Update asap
Do pm me if possible
awesome yar...wow it feels so good to remind this awesome memories of ishqbaaz...we all needed this to get away from the sadness of coming shivika seperation...
woow...starting is awesome...waiting for next update...continue soon...
Thanks for the likes and replies to everyone who liked and replied, I have done an update but it still isn't finished it's gona be a long os
Oh my god... This was exactly want i want in the show...
You just nailed it...Cant wait to read more..
Can u make it as a ss❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by panjami

Oh my god... This was exactly want i want in the show...
You just nailed it...Cant wait to read more..
Can u make it as a ss❤️❤️❤️
actually I was thinking of making it a two shot
Part 2

...as he turned, he saw the perfect sight for his sore eyes, his eyes were sore from all sleepless nights he had for the past fortnight. He felt his heart skip a few beats, she was looking well and truly amazing, the red and gold bridal gown fitting her perfectly as if it was made for her, only her, just like he was. There was no words to describe how attractive she looked and he felt himself tense at the attraction, his hormones running wild like never before, well she had never looked this good ever before. Dragging his eyes of her, he remembered that they weren't alone in the hall, the designer and his assistant were there too. If only they could be alone, gods knows knows how much he just wanted to pick her up, take her back to his room and... his thoughts were broken as the assistant started checking the outfits for any alterations but there were none needed so the intruders had finally left and they were alone.

Anika all this time didn't dare look up to see how shivay looked, she couldn't get herself to, she knew he'd look unbearable for her to resist and all her hard worked for control would be lost in just a glance. She kept repeating her well memorised mantra to herself, that there was no point in wanting something she couldn't have and this, them, could never happen, there was no future for them, they weren't meant to be together. Her heart kept begging for just a moment but she couldn't allow herself to have that. She could feel his presence, the charged atmosphere around and their proximity that was driving her crazy ( here anika isn't as innocent she has gone through the sexual education and is fully aware of her hormones). She needed to get away from him, therefore as soon as the designer left with his assistant, she too walked back to her room straight away.

Shivay, saw her uncomfortableness for first time in ages she showed sign of his affect on her and he was feeling relieved. Again his brain told him to just go back to his room and get a cold shower but his brain never got heard whenever he dealt with anika or her thoughts, as if at its own accord, his body moved to follow her, to follow his heart. As he walked into the room where she worked, he saw her walking towards the bathroom with her clothes, probably to get changed. He entered the room closing the door behind him, she was stunned by his entry " was there anything you wanted?" She asked shocked. This was exactly what she feared to be alone with him and that too in a closed room, he started to walk towards her, slowly, she started to back away, until her back hit the wall, trapped between him and the wall, there was no escape for her now.

She kept herself very steady but it was no use her heart was racing, her breathing increasing and her body shivering at his closeness, with just centimetres between them, she asked again, "did you want anything " this time her voice trembling. Their face dangerously close, their breath fanning each other's lips, this was their closest moment yet.

"I want my answer" he whispered into her mouth, keeping hold of her nerves as best as she could, "answer to what?" " how do you do it? How do you make it look so easy!?" "Easy...it's not easy" she said with a sigh. Shivay moved forward, placing his hands on the wall behind her, on either of her head, with their bodies touching at the waist. This sudden contact sent shockwaves all over their bodies, feeling each other's heat, seeing the passion in each other's eyes, she felt how aroused he was. Seeing the all mighty sso in such a state bought joy to her heart but the next second she remembered how this wouldn't mean anything to him later, looking away, moving her face to the side she painfully staggered the words " I think you should go... before anything happens and you regret it later... maybe you should go see tia she'll help you calm your frustration " both of them closed their eyes at the pain of these words, not being able to carry on the pretence anymore, shivay whimpered, "stop it ... please stop it ... stop torturing me ... I just can't take it anymore " with that he rubbed his cheek against hers causing her to gasp, she was still trying to resist, clutching on to the dress tightly just so she didn't hold him. "I'm torturing you?...I stayed away...your torturing me... with all this... why are you making this harder than it already is...just let me go" "you staying away from me was torture...you know how I feel about you... I've never felt like this about anyone before...and how cans it get any harder?...you don't understand how much it hurts"

"I don't understand, really??" She pulled away from his face to look him in the eyes, with tears showing all the hurt and pain that she had been hiding so well. " I don't understand... put yourself in my my shoes... imagine organising my wedding to someone else...picking out the perfect dress to make me look my best for someone else" tears now formed when n shivay's eyes as he realised how much pain she was hiding all this time, he didn't even want to hear or think about things that she had been going through. With tears flowing freely down her face she continued," imagine... having to decorate the mandap with yours own hands for me to sit there and give my life away to someone else" nodding negatively he tried to shush her but she continued, "...imagine knowing that you will have to decorate the bed for me to.." she couldn't finish has shivay had wrapped his arms around her into a soothing embrace, soothing for both of them, he stood there stroking her hair "it'd kill me" "it kills me everyday... but I have to do it " "why are you putting yourself through all this?" "Because like you have told me a number of times before, I have to be practical, I have to think about my brother and how to provide for him and this job is paying my bills"

They stood like that for a few moments, enjoying what might be their last interaction, they wanted to make the most of but soon anika realised the compromising position they were in, still clutching on to her dress she started to move away. Letting her out of the embrace but still keeping her trapped against the wall, shivay held her face in his hands making her her look into his eyes, " I'm sorry I shouldn't have put you through this but I don't know why... but these past two weeks have been very agonising for me... I've done nothing but think about you... and I was really angry that you weren't affected by it all" all the while he was caressing her cheeks and slowly moving his face closer to hers, but just before he could touch his lips with her she moved her face to the side, avoiding the contact. Superised by this hesitation, he knew how she felt about him now, so why was she not responding, closing his eyes, he bought her face towards him this time touching his forehead to hers, he let a huge sigh." What's, wrong now..
BR]

To be continued on page 4Edited by Fatimapervez - 6 years ago