Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatimapervez thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 7

Shivay trying to hard to concentrate on what she was saying as he was busy admiring her, admiring her feistiness that never failed to amaze him. One of things about her that he was attracted to the most was her ability to take a stand for herself, to not to be afraid of speaking her mind. But he also noticed that she was using all the strength she could muster, he knew himself that no matter how strong a person is they always have a breaking point and she was close to hers, as he was to his too. Not wanting to make either of suffer any longer he decided to give the answers as honestly he could.

Still holding her hands against the wall on the either side of her head, he looked at her with that look in his eyes telling her he understood how she was feeling." Well...yes I am happy... not because I want you to fall at my feet... but because even the thought of you dreaming about anyone else was intolerable for me...yes my money and power attracts women to me but I have never been so attracted to anyone one as much as I am to you... tia or anyone else don't even come close...you are the first and only woman I've ever slept with because you're the only woman who filled me with such desire that it got me to forget everything else. Yes I wish could find this thing for a high society woman but I just can't".

This was the best he could do as he didn't entirely understand what was between them. With that he slowly let go of her hands, both of them stood still for a moment, looking at each other trying to suppress their desires, trying to think of all the logical and rational reasons for which they can't carry on, telling themselves of not to want the other. But nothing worked and once again their need for each other rising above all else. The magnetic pull once again bring them together, they let go of logic and embraced each other into a bone crushing hug.

His arms went under hers connecting his hands to her back and hers went around his neck while their lips joined once again to send shockwaves through out their bodies. Exploring each other's mouths with desperation, showing their hunger for each other, their bodies flushed together feeling each other's heat. They kept this up as long as they could before letting go to gasp for the much needed air. As their lips parted shivay let go of her, turned her around to hug her from behind. Surrendering to each other completely there was no resistance now, both were out of fight and capacity to think, everything would have to wait as they indulge in the much needed pleasure..

Moving her hair to the side he started to leave wet kisses down her neck moving across to her shoulder, while at the same time his hands sliding under her night shirt and starting to make patterns on her stomach, causing her to feel the butterflies and therefore moaning in response. Gradually he moved one of his hands up towards her chest as the other hand moved downwards. She screamed as his fingers got in between her legs, he felt her wetness and the stiffness of her nipples, then kissed his way to her ear and hoarsely whispered "so I have the same affect on you as you do on me" she just hummed in response and continued to make sweet noises, building the tension between them.

Having enough of the foreplay and not being able to handle the urge any longer shivay moved back and bent down to lift her up to carry her to the bedroom. Standing her up near the bed, both helped each other to remove their clothes and then reunited once again to make pleasurable love. After satisfying their needs, both fell asleep in each other arms, this was the most peaceful they had been in a long time.

Suddenly anika woke up to her phone ringing, her head was spinning, I'm never drinking again she thought. As she dragged herself to sit up she realised the shivay was still holding her tightly, just then she recalled their amazing encounter last night. Oh no what have done she thought, not again!! She was still mentally scolding herself when her phone rung again, malika's number flashed on the screen but instead of answering the phone she checked the clock for the time. It was 9.30 and she was late. She lifted his hand off her carefully and got up but as she stood up she felt dizzy and very nauseous so she ran to the bathroom to throw up.

Meanwhile shivay woke up, seeing himself in anika's bed he remembered what had happened and a smile crept on his, he felt amazingly relaxed and happy, happier than he could ever remember. He looked around for anika, she wasn't there, then he heard her throwing up in the bathroom and quickly went there the door was shut so he knocked but there was no answer. " anika...anika...are you ok in there" " I'm fine ... just a bit hung over" "should I call the doctor?" Just then the bathroom door open and anika came out all ready and dressed " there's no need for a doctor...I'll be ok" "where are you going" "to work...I'm already late... it's malika's cocktail party tonight... there's so much to do" she was fleeting around the room getting her stuff together while he just kept following her about. She was about to get of the door when she felt dizzy again and was going to fall but he was already behind her to catch her and help her stand up. "Your not well, you can't go to work like this" "I said I will be fine" "ok...ok... at least let me make you something to eat" "I haven't got time ... already late" with that she grabbed her chikni and was out of the door, leaving behind an extremely worried shivay.

To be continued on page 13
Edited by Fatimapervez - 6 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Fatima...great update...I loved Shivvay for telling her exactly how he felt...and Annika...being drunk certainly helped take the edge off!   Throwing up and dizzy...not good signs...do either know or suspect anything.   SSO is a smart guy...and he is Calculator Singh Oberoi...he should be able to do the simple math and make an educated guess!!😉
KashiTessa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shivaay was honest about what he felt and I think up till now it is a good sign.
But this morning sickness, I too don't think it's a good sign.
Waiting for next update
Narcissist_pri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatimapervez

Part 7

Shivay trying to hard to concentrate on what she was saying as he was busy admiring her, admiring her feistiness that never failed to amaze him. One of things about her that he was attracted to the most was her ability to take a stand for herself, to not to be afraid of speaking her mind. But he also noticed that she was using all the strength she could muster, he knew himself that no matter how strong a person is they always have a breaking point and she was close to hers, as he was to his too. Not wanting to make either of suffer any longer he decided to give the answers as honestly he could.

Still holding her hands against the wall on the either side of her head, he looked at her with that look in his eyes telling her he understood how she was feeling." Well...yes I am happy... not because I want you to fall at my feet... but because even the thought of you dreaming about anyone else was intolerable for me...yes my money and power attracts women to me but I have never been so attracted to anyone one as much as I am to you... tia or anyone else don't even come close...you are the first and only woman I've ever slept with because you're the only woman who filled me with such desire that it got me to forget everything else. Yes I wish could find this thing for a high society woman but I just can't".

This was the best he could do as he didn't entirely understand what was between them. With that he slowly let go of her hands, both of them stood still for a moment, looking at each other trying to suppress their desires, trying to think of all the logical and rational reasons for which they can't carry on, telling themselves of not to want the other. But nothing worked and once again their need for each other rising above all else. The magnetic pull once again bring them together, they let go of logic and embraced each other into a bone crushing hug.

His arms went under hers connecting his hands to her back and hers went around his neck while their lips joined once again to send shockwaves through out their bodies. Exploring each other's mouths with desperation, showing their hunger for each other, their bodies flushed together feeling each other's heat. They kept this up as long as they could before letting go to gasp for the much needed air. As their lips parted shivay let go of her, turned her around to hug her from behind. Surrendering to each other completely there was no resistance now, both were out of fight and capacity to think, everything would have to wait as they indulge in the much needed pleasure..

Moving her hair to the side he started to leave wet kisses down her neck moving across to her shoulder, while at the same time his hands sliding under her night shirt and starting to make patterns on her stomach, causing her to feel the butterflies and therefore moaning in response. Gradually he moved one of his hands up towards her chest as the other hand moved downwards. She screamed as his fingers got in between her legs, he felt her wetness and the stiffness of her nipples, then kissed his way to her ear and hoarsely whispered "so I have the same affect on you as you do on me" she just hummed in response and continued to make sweet noises, building the tension between them.

Having enough of the foreplay and not being able to handle the urge any longer shivay moved back and bent down to lift her up to carry her to the bedroom. Standing her up near the bed, both helped each other to remove their clothes and then reunited once again to make pleasurable love. After satisfying their needs, both fell asleep in each other arms, this was the most peaceful they had been in a long time.

Suddenly anika woke up to her phone ringing, her head was spinning, I'm never drinking again she thought. As she dragged herself to sit up she realised the shivay was still holding her tightly, just then she recalled their amazing encounter last night. Oh no what have done she thought, not again!! She was still mentally scolding herself when her phone rung again, malika's number flashed on the screen but instead of answering the phone she checked the clock for the time. It was 9.30 and she was late. She lifted his hand off her carefully and got up but as she stood up she felt dizzy and very nauseous so she ran to the bathroom to throw up.

Meanwhile shivay woke up, seeing himself in anika's bed he remembered what had happened and a smile crept on his, he felt amazingly relaxed and happy, happier than he could ever remember. He looked around for anika, she wasn't there, then he heard her throwing up in the bathroom and quickly went there the door was shut so he knocked but there was no answer. " anika...anika...are you ok in there" " I'm fine ... just a bit hung over" "should I call the doctor?" Just then the bathroom door open and anika came out all ready and dressed " there's no need for a doctor...I'll be ok" "where are you going" "to work...I'm already late... it's malika's cocktail party tonight... there's so much to do" she was fleeting around the room getting her stuff together while he just kept following her about. She was about to get of the door when she felt dizzy again and was going to fall but he was already behind her to catch her and help her stand up. "Your not well, you can't go to work like this" "I said I will be fine" "ok...ok... at least let me make you something to eat" "I haven't got time ... already late" with that she grabbed her chikni and was out of the door, leaving behind an extremely worried shivay.

To be continued

farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Continue asap
Do pm me
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing update
It's confirmed Anika is pregnant
But I think it will effect their relationship
Update soon please
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
loved it...i am glad that shivaay said truly about wat he is feeling about her...dizzy and morning sickness 
not at all a good sign...Smart Singh Oberoi should use his brain and find out that he is responsible for it 
Fatimapervez thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS SHOULD I RAP THIS UP IN ANOTHER COUPLE OF EPISODES OR SHOULD I CARRY ON???

Please do help me with replies xxx
kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS SHOULD I RAP THIS UP IN ANOTHER COUPLE OF EPISODES OR SHOULD I CARRY ON???

I think you should go with the flow. Loved the update 😊
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Please keep this going...this is one of my favorite stories...