Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Hi shamz!

How are you dear??

I am happy that SK version 1.0 is Back! but didn't like the way he treated Mehak.πŸ˜•

She could have said that he has no right to treat her that way as he too is at fault but she's crying n crying and now divorce.πŸ€”

She should sign the divorce papers I feel and then Sk should realise that mehak is still important for him but I know nothing's like this is gonna happen in this show. fed up of this rona dhona yaar..

Don't know what to say.. I am happy to see old SK but sad for my mehrya.

what's your opinion dear??

Hey payu...iam good dear πŸ˜Š
Yeah iam happy to see him back to but this was the last time he has thrown her out...next time she can do that if she wantsπŸ˜‰

I don't think she will sign the papers
Yeah even if she sign ...they can stay under one roof but still I don't want her to sign...I can't see another MehRya marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

I kinda agree with Shaurya's attitude to some extent... He was right when he said to Mehak tht he too had asked for a chance n she didn't give him any... 

Both need patience n time... Mehak needs patience to understand the situation n Shaurya needs to give time to Mehak to let her make her decision... 
As far as the track is concerned,  I have always liked the tracks in the show all thanks to the amazing performances of the entire cast... 
I just hope tht the CVs don't mess up this track... 

Do agree with you Shri...he had some valid reasons ...and there was a MU as well he thought she is back stabbing him, 

Hope to see a lighter track in next weekπŸ˜›
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoyana

SK jab divorce papers dekhega tab usko yaad Ayega ke Biwi toh uski Sab assets ki malkin hai! 
🀣

Alimony ka paise ka paisa Bhi Nahi hai iski Paas! πŸ€£

Naya software aur honeymoon ka paise Bhi Mehek koh Dean parega! πŸ€£

Paisa ka paisa bhi ni hai uske pass ..tjis cracked me up πŸ€£
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

You know what Sham...now, I just ignore these types of comments and never point the end of my nose on such & such posts, unless I'm directly/personally targeted...! And ya...agree with you, some people come here only to complain about anything & everything, and make hate post...but never to appreciate or write some sweet/praising words for the outstanding work these two newbies are doing...! 

IAM doing the same thing... just Ignore and don't boil my bloodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoyana

Hey Shams thank you for the LU! πŸ˜‰

Looks like Mehrya are going to separate for now as I don't think Mehek should go to KM as she was the one that refused to spend a night under the same roof as her parents murderer! How is she going to explain this to the Khannas and Shaurya! And are we going to see the balcony again! πŸ€£

Last time she had Karuna's support but this time she is alone and SK is in 1.0! πŸ˜†

Anyways Mehek needs to decide once and for all exactly what she is saying and what she means because they are two totally different things where she is concerned! πŸ˜•

Looking positively to Monday! Abe weekend mein kya karenge girls? I am now scared of this version of SK so no kidnapping for me πŸ€£

WELCOME Manno...she was telling at that time when he was begging her to stop but now that he asked her to leave she will come back and do the seva of sasu MAA πŸ˜‰
Hahahaha let him be with his mom this weekendπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Shamz πŸ€—
I am so in love with KV's super amazing portrayal of Shaurya Khanna 1.0 

Sharma phamily πŸ˜‘