Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DhwaniDixit

Thanks for the written update Shams πŸ€—

You are doing a great job. 

I have stopped watching and right now i am better off not watching the episodes.

I wont be able to watch Mehak being manhandled.

I wonder what pleasure the fan girls are getting with Shaurya version 1.0

Mehak is not to be blamed at all for Karunas condition. She wasnt the one who went to register the complaint in the police station. It was Shaurya carelessness of having kept the letter in his pocket and then it being read by Kanta . 

Why is he treating her so badly?  πŸ˜‘

@ bold agree Mehak is not to be blame she is a helpless victim but Shaurya is hurt and she is his scapegoat maybe because she is his wife maybe because he was begging her all last week for forgiveness and she refused only the cvs knows what is going on we just have to keep guessing πŸ˜†
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Divorce papers par sign mehak kabhi nahi karegiπŸ˜†
Monday episode mein mehak aur shaurya tashan dekne ko milegi πŸ˜†
Phir Sab mehak ko galiya Dena shuru karega kyun ki unn ko lagta hai ki mehak ek doormat hai πŸ˜†
Sk mehak ke  upar gussa karna mujhe acha nahi laga lekin sochne ke baadh yaadh aaya ki woh hamesha gusse mein aisa hi behave kartha tha mehak ke Saath πŸ˜† toh aaj naya kya hai
Okk mujhe yeh version 1.5 lag rahi hai πŸ˜†

SD no thanks for LU πŸ˜‰
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Next week we will see that battle Mehak will fight for her marriage even if she will take a long time to forgive Shaurya she still loves him and she loves and respect K ma
If she divorce him society will also call her a gold digger and wealth matters very little to her relationship is what matters she will try and resolve this matter

Thanks to the property papers she has the power now. I just saw the pre cap thanks to shamz and I saw that determination in her eyes after a long time. We are in for treat with our lovebirds πŸ˜ƒEdited by icerain - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: icerain

It has already started just checked fb to see the episode picks and the mehek bashing has started.
You have to wonder if they truly understand what their watching or only focused on ML looks .
Because in their eyes he's the most handsome man ever(I have to disagree about that) it mean he can treat his wife anyway he wants! HE KILLED HER PARENTS!!![/
QUOTE]

This is why I don't visit other sites just stick to this forum πŸ˜† I can vent all I want here nobody fights here πŸ˜† we all know it is just a show and the cast is doing a wonderful job β­οΈ bring the characters and show to life β­οΈ

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehryalove

Divorce papers par sign mehak kabhi nahi karegiπŸ˜†

Monday episode mein mehak aur shaurya tashan dekne ko milegi πŸ˜†
Phir Sab mehak ko galiya Dena shuru karega kyun ki unn ko lagta hai ki mehak ek doormat hai πŸ˜†
Sk mehak ke  upar gussa karna mujhe acha nahi laga lekin sochne ke baadh yaadh aaya ki woh hamesha gusse mein aisa hi behave kartha tha mehak ke Saath πŸ˜† toh aaj naya kya hai
Okk mujhe yeh version 1.5 lag rahi hai πŸ˜†

SD no thanks for LU πŸ˜‰

Pavi yeh new Software ayeyaa market mein SK version 1.5 ... πŸ€£
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

Pavi yeh new Software ayeyaa market mein SK version 1.5 ... πŸ€£

Ya yeh new version of sk hai majnu Khanna plus sk 1.0 = sk v 1.5 πŸ€£
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Mehak will survive this she will fight for her rights he family will have to support her and allow her growth. They will have to accept her as a fully functioning adult and stop trying to force their will/ decisions on her I don't like RC how dare he make such a decision and yesterday dadu said Mehak want want her wants revenge who the heck told him that 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

hhahaha welcome sharl..yes they were quiet till he was begging and was on his knees...holding hands of each and evryone...now he just holded her hand ...we have seen so many hate post...they just need to watch the episode before judging his actions...step into SK shoes and see what have you done ...yeah iam sure she is not gonna sign the papers and will be back and be ready to see same people who are showing symapthy to mahek today how badly they will bash her πŸ˜†

Shams we all know when she returns to KM and claims her rights as wife and bahu they will bash her "no self-respect, idiot, doormat, spineless, etc."
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Shams we all know when she returns to KM and claims her rights as wife and bahu they will bash her "no self-respect, idiot, doormat, spineless, etc."

And I'll pelt some big stones behind them (that's the trini in me)
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi shamz!
How are you dear??

I am happy that SK version 1.0 is Back! but didn't like the way he treated Mehak.πŸ˜•

She could have said that he has no right to treat her that way as he too is at fault but she's crying n crying and now divorce.πŸ€”

She should sign the divorce papers I feel and then Sk should realise that mehak is still important for him but I know nothing's like this is gonna happen in this show. fed up of this rona dhona yaar..

Don't know what to say.. I am happy to see old SK but sad for my mehrya.

what's your opinion dear??