Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I kinda agree with Shaurya's attitude to some extent... He was right when he said to Mehak tht he too had asked for a chance n she didn't give him any... 
Both need patience n time... Mehak needs patience to understand the situation n Shaurya needs to give time to Mehak to let her make her decision... 
As far as the track is concerned,  I have always liked the tracks in the show all thanks to the amazing performances of the entire cast... 
I just hope tht the CVs don't mess up this track... 
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Waida exactly i was thinking the same ..this week its full of hate post for shaurya...next week it's mahek turn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But you can expect only hate post...i can never a word of appreciation for acting πŸ˜›

You know what Sham...now, I just ignore these types of comments and never point the end of my nose on such & such posts, unless I'm directly/personally targeted...! And ya...agree with you, some people come here only to complain about anything & everything, and make hate post...but never to appreciate or write some sweet/praising words for the outstanding work these two newbies are doing...!  Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hi shamz!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">How are you dear??</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I am happy that SK version 1.0 is Back! but didn't like the way he treated Mehak.πŸ˜•</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">She could have said that he has no right to treat her that way as he too is at fault but she's crying n crying and now divorce.πŸ€”</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">She should sign the divorce papers I feel and then Sk should realise that mehak is still important for him but I know nothing's like this is gonna happen in this show. fed up of this rona dhona yaar..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Don't know what to say.. I am happy to see old SK but sad for my mehrya.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">what's your opinion dear??</font>

First thing she won't sign the papers if she sign also she will go back to kanna mansion to stay beside karuna mom

Maybe she will take the paper and ask Shaurya to sign he will sign the papers,   πŸ˜†
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Waida1234

You know what Sham...now, I just ignore these types of comments and never point the end of my nose on such & such posts, unless I'm directly/personally targeted...! And ya...agree with you, some people come here only to complain about anything & everything, and make hate post...but never to appreciate or write some sweet/praising words for the outstanding work these two newbies are doing...!

Waida we can't argue with the ppl who think that they are right, bla bla bla with there door mate story like dadaji they care about none
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: icerain

Mehek owns everything she will come back with a vengeance! πŸ˜ƒ

Positive shamz positive ⭐️

Hey Shams thank you for the LU! πŸ˜‰

Looks like Mehrya are going to separate for now as I don't think Mehek should go to KM as she was the one that refused to spend a night under the same roof as her parents murderer! How is she going to explain this to the Khannas and Shaurya! And are we going to see the balcony again! πŸ€£

Last time she had Karuna's support but this time she is alone and SK is in 1.0! πŸ˜†

Anyways Mehek needs to decide once and for all exactly what she is saying and what she means because they are two totally different things where she is concerned! πŸ˜•

Looking positively to Monday! Abe weekend mein kya karenge girls? I am now scared of this version of SK so no kidnapping for me πŸ€£
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Leandra

First thing she won't sign the papers if she sign also she will go back to kanna mansion to stay beside karuna mom

Maybe she will take the paper and ask Shaurya to sign he will sign the papers,   πŸ˜†

I know she won't sign the papers n that's what I wrote in my comment!πŸ˜›

Yes.. sk can sign the papers in anger. I trust himπŸ˜†
Manoyana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks Shams for the LU πŸ˜† 

I don't understand some people when Shaurya was at the receiving end of Mehak's anger and she called him a murderer they loved seeing Shaurya beg as a dog 
No sorry for Mehak she brought her trouble she is the one who did not want to stay under the same roof as her husband well my darling shaurya is granting her wish get the hell out to your best loving family and leave him alone
By the way I am loving this track and my guess she won't sign the divorce papers because she loves K ma and still loves shaurya
All the sharmas are fools first KC took out RC on Meheka's name now RC divorce papers is Mehak a idiot  can't think for herself

Totally agree with you, Mehek's wish has been granted by Shaurya! I am with you! πŸ˜†
Manoyana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leandra

Waida we can't argue with the ppl who think that they are right, bla bla bla with there door mate story like dadaji they care about none

SK jab divorce papers dekhega tab usko yaad Ayega ke Biwi toh uski Sab assets ki malkin hai! 
🀣

Alimony ka paise ka paisa Bhi Nahi hai iski Paas! πŸ€£

Naya software aur honeymoon ka paise Bhi Mehek koh Dean parega! πŸ€£

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehryalove

Divorce papers par sign mehak kabhi nahi karegiπŸ˜†

Monday episode mein mehak aur shaurya tashan dekne ko milegi πŸ˜†
Phir Sab mehak ko galiya Dena shuru karega kyun ki unn ko lagta hai ki mehak ek doormat hai πŸ˜†
Sk mehak ke  upar gussa karna mujhe acha nahi laga lekin sochne ke baadh yaadh aaya ki woh hamesha gusse mein aisa hi behave kartha tha mehak ke Saath πŸ˜† toh aaj naya kya hai
Okk mujhe yeh version 1.5 lag rahi hai πŸ˜†

SD no thanks for LU πŸ˜‰

Ohhh toh yeh software upgrade ki baat yahan se shuru Hui thi ..
Kya baat you aren't mentioning him as his Bhai πŸ˜²

Hahaha be ready for new bashing sessionπŸ˜ƒ

YRNWπŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: icerain

And I'll pelt some big stones behind them (that's the trini in me)

I will follow the gandhigiri πŸ˜†

Don't hear bad..
Don't see bad..
Don't talk bad..πŸ˜†