8th June - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with... Shaurya grabs and takes Mahek aside, Mansi inform Everyone that kanta has called them and Karuna helath condition is worsened, we shouldn't have taken action against them, Ravi tells why shouldn't have we done this ..Mansi tells what is the difference in then and us ..we have taken his mother from him

Shaurya tells Mahek to save her tears as anything happens to Maa she will need this tears , he was about to go , Mahek tells I was ready to take the case BACK give me a chance to explain.. Shaurya ask her have you gave me a chance.. since last week I was tired of asking you for a chance for the crime which he did unknowingly, but you haven't listened to me , you have dragged mom in this , I was ready for any kind of punishment, you have send her jail to punish me and now she is near to her death ..you all must be happy you got justice... your family has won I have taken your parents and now you are doing the same doing tit for tat, Shaurya grabs her shoulder and tells you said you wouldn't forgive me buy anything happens I won't forgive your family, he tells now he can only hate her as this is the only relation which he can maintain... Shaurya asks the doctor that he wants to take his mother and treat him there , inspector tells he can't do that , he tells he has already spoke to commissioner and she will be treated at home, he ask Vicky to do the formalities and see that apart from family no one should be around...Nani and Swetlana are happy to see the haterdnes in between them..

Ravi tells are you mad ..you have send Mahek to Khanna house this is her house..PD tells she is married now and that is her house..dadu tells I don't this marriage as marriage.

Shaurya holds karuna hands and think about her arrest and kisses her hand and tells falling in love with you was my biggest mistake, Shaurya asks when will MAA comes to consciencess ...he tells I can't tell but you have to take care of her ...mahek tell we all are here to take care of her, Harish asks you came here again why don't you leave us alone, Mahek tries to go near Karuna but shuarya stops him , he asks her to stay away from her , he drags her bring her out, she tells think about MAA , he asks have you thought about it before filing the case , he drags her and push her outside, Mahek tells your anger and your pain is reasonable...but at this moment let me stay with her , Shaurya tells Maa had got punished because of his son..whom she hasn't even gave birth, he asks her to leave..and close the door

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks Sham. Another one to read! I understand Handsome heart is filled with hatred again πŸ˜­πŸ˜­Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope Karuna wakes up soon... It's only her could make the situation better. πŸ˜­

Thanks for the LU, Sham. Seems like we are heading for hate relationship for some time. Fingers crossed. Hope all goes well. 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek sits outside the door and breaks down, and remember Shaurya words , and remember about their marriage and time spent with Karuna ...BG song plays ...She gets a clean from Mansi and she asks where are you..Mansi inform everyone that Mahek is coming back Shaurya hasn't allowed her inside the home.
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No thanks for the live update di ...as I'm watching the episode 🀣 🀣

Doing a great job di. πŸ‘πŸΌ
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is becoming unbearable seeing Mahek like that.always at his receiving end..
I am.fed up of his behavior.if this was SK 1.0 then pls I am out of it.I don't want her to suffer anymore.

How much rudely will he behave with her.This is not done!!!!!!

I don't feel even little bit of sympathy for him.Watching india Srilanka match is much more interesting than this insulting Mahek track😑😑😑
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Res! Thanks Sham. Another one to read! I understand Handsome heart is filled with hatred again πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hope things get well soon for you Meli πŸ˜Š
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangana

Thanks Sham πŸ˜Š

WELCOME sangu😊
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh dear .

How much more pain will mehek have to bare!

Thanks for the update shamz ⭐️
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update, i commend you for writing this update, even with all the emotional going on, we can never thank you enough.
I am so loving this track, i think something is wrong with me i am taking pleasure in this track.
Edited by latanzia - 6 years ago