Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NYCForever

lol i just looked it up on you tube from stills it looks super regressive. they probably took what happened on their own show and made a comedy show out of it - smart i must say🤣

Won't call it super regressive it had the usual Ott melodramatic elements but one of the very few shows where the FL was far more educated than ML where she achieved her dream of becoming a police officer post her shaadi stood against all the opposition and stayed acp sandhya rathi till the end so one of very few shows that showed progress on that frontEdited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

DABH 2 ke ML ke saath NM flirt kar raha tha..on the SP afternoon show promotions

ML ke Saath... 😆 NM mast hai yaar.. I still need to watch this FB chat.. maybe next week kyonki NM-SC ko Saath miss karungi! 😊
blackorwhite thumbnail
@bworm
Jugni chali jalandar sounds familiar.. shyaad I have watched a few episodes here and there.. but I don't remember NK in that serial 😆
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heart attack confirmed ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ElviraRK_PC

Shivaay Has A Heart Attack. Anika tries to hide after she spots Shivaay with Sahil. Suddenly, Shivaay suffers from a heart attack. How will Anika help Shivaay?
blackorwhite thumbnail
Lo elvi ka spoiler as Gaya... Anika might help Shivaay post the heart attack
https://twitter.com/elvirars_pc/status/876528803270594560
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

chup chup ke she will do it - but he will not know she is there something alng those lines i think 
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Matlab sahil school ke paas heart attack agaya?
blackorwhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Matlab sahil school ke paas heart attack agaya?

Don't know 😆 maybe wahan chest pain starts - Anika observes that but then he actually collapses in his room.. because I saw SSO lying on the floor in his room pics..
Anika calls Rudy, who finds bhahiya on the floor and hence, Anika saves his life in a wayEdited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bworm
Jugni chali jalandar sounds familiar.. shyaad I have watched a few episodes here and there.. but I don't remember NK in that serial 😆

BW. ..he was the ML in the show,  his brothers played by baba Sehgal , abhishek a was thinking (rakhi Sawant ka ex).
Father wad ranjeet.

Awesome show it was.

She was a doctor who falls for NK, who comes from a village. All her bhabhi are uneducated.  FIL dislikes educated girls so MIL who's educated tricks ML and FIL and whole family into accepting the educated FL 
It was hilarious when ML finds on wedding  night that the girl he married is his sweetheart 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Heart attack school main aaya toh ghar kyon gira pada tha? And I think anika ki attempts will fail on a grand level he will not let her help him and come to OM in that tooti phooti state and aake room Main girega *sigh*