Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NYCForever

i dont know anything about his QH avtaar but i am just thinking of harmonal fan girls - give a guy with 6 packs, and they  are happy πŸ˜†

Agar phan girls sixpack par hi gida hoti...to lee ki kahani superht hoti.
Ksg was a different story...Zoya used to call him jahampana six packπŸ˜†
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

Dhoodhwale serial mein the new ML and 4he FL were shipped. .but was a nice guy apparently.

Zoyan time pe bhi michimichi,  but there we knew Ayan lover humera, and he loved his bro. Zoya was bhabhi and treated as sych. But phir bi nightmare tha at that time.

Fary scared nw with JNDSD ka synopsis. ..SP ne kabada kar diya.  Finger crossed yahan raita nahin falwga.

Haha. Am flipping more than the show. 

Am gonna chill with Kesar mangoes from India,  my grocery store had them 9n sale this week. It's been ages since have eaten indian mangoes 

Mom is freezing mangoes fir me, booked my tickets for November. ..so yay...one month off.

Dhoodwala show and IB fans are rivals. If ankit guy is good guy, they can come to support Anika and ankit as they always attack shivaay.πŸ˜†

They got the female lead married to second ML twice and then back to Atharv. Thats yuck.

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

SSO ko Anika with someone else dekhke hi heart attack aa sakta hai aur kuch nahi chahiye meeting meinπŸ˜† aare agar uski behen Friday pahuch gayi toh ye bhi tomorrow ... maybe scenes out of order shoot liye πŸ˜†

Chal another speculation... Sahil ke school se wapas aate hue dust storm mein phaas gaya.. Phir Anika ki yaad bhi aa gayi and dil ne jawab de diya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

bworm thumbnail
Arrey, Om papa banne wala hai, or yeh SR bhi nahi enjoy kiya..us liye heart attack πŸ€£
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arrey, Om papa banne wala hai, or yeh SR bhi nahi enjoy kiya..us liye heart attack πŸ€£

excuse me - what? how? when did they do the deed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - give details please 
travelholic thumbnail

Agar phan girls sixpack par hi gida hoti...to lee ki kahani superht hoti.
Ksg was a different story...Zoya used to call him jahampana six packπŸ˜†

u are right and KSG was already popular due to DMG show. tab toh yeh naya naya trend aaya tha of love stories after so many saas bahu shows so he got famous 
travelholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Dhoodwala show and IB fans are rivals. If ankit guy is good guy, they can come to support Anika and ankit as they always attack shivaay.πŸ˜†

They got the female lead married to second ML twice and then back to Atharv. Thats yuck.

dude twitter doesnt matter is my feeling. wahan pe IB fans are also just kiss asses. also why would someone who doesnt watch the show come support them - they have nothing else to do?πŸ˜•

rivalry was for SPA na, agle saal phir hogi, for now its done lol 
bworm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NYCForever

excuse me - what? how? when did they do the deed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - give details please 

Speculation dear.
DBO bua is hell bent on little Omilie shomkie..so drugging om to do the deed. Kuch hua nahin.
Spoiler tha ke gauri pretends to be preggy yo get to the root of the matter.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dude dhoodhwala show was a sleeper hit for star esp at 5:30 slot no one actually expected it to worth a watch initially too. But they ruined it beyond repair
travelholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Dude dhoodhwala show was a sleeper hit for star esp at 5:30 slot no one actually expected it to worth a watch initially too. But they ruined it beyond repair

who produced that show fary? ekta