Another Naag entering the show- and he's not Rudra

Posted: 6 years ago
Now, I wouldn't have written this post but have to after reading this terrorising article on IndiaForums , I'm forced to write this post.
Link :www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/39212-another-naag-to-enter-naagin-2-as-we-approach-the-end-of-the-sho.htm
Well, read this article but I'm going to tell you the horrific details written in the article itself.
This article says that Naagin 2 is coming to an end, which is a welcome relief for once fans turned haters like us.
But it also says that a new naag will enter the show to help shivangi get revenge again her mausi.
Now that's an unnecessary track which says EK is certainly out of idea that she's now repeating same track in the same season.
But I wouldn't have minded if our Royal Neela Naag rudra came back.
Actually , it would've made sense if Rudra comes back suddenly from death, though it is kinda illogical , because he's already well established character.
But Naagin never maintained logic.
If yamini, sesha, vikram could come back from dead then why not Rudra, especially when he's being loved by the fans.
EK broke our heart when she turned Patthar into a saanp.
Then she made him the takshak naagraj and tried to write in a stupid reincarnation love story that make no sense.
Now when the storyline isn't making sense, she's now weaving in another naag.
If it would've been rudra, then like I said before , I wouldn't mind but it's another actor who's gonna do the role.
Then it really didn't make sense that why ekta brought in Rudra on the 1st place!
She turned Rocky into a naag, thus by invalidating Rudra's purpose to the show to some extent, but since Patthar is from a rival vansh, we wished Rudra the loyal lover to come back and stand beside our SeshNaag princess.
But, yes , the guys at Ekta kapoor's creative team listened to our requests.
They got a guy named Rohan Gandotra to do be the next naag in Shivangi's life.
Though it's a cameo as they say, it might be that they decide to do the things differently.
Since the RoShiv love story isn't clicking a bit even after turning Rocky into a snake prince from a rival lineage and the anaconda interpretation of Romeo -Juliet isn't working , the cvs might as well turn the new naag into the male lead and make Rocky the villain in the end.
Now, we always want our life partner to be supporting and caring -and by the opinions of this forum, people want Shivangi to abandon the dumbo called Patthar.
So Ekta might give in to the majority's opinion and get a good guy for Shivangi.
Not that it hasn't happened in Indian tv before.
In a show called Ek hasina thi, the lead Durga ended up marrying the good guy of the show, though her chemistry with Shaurya was hotter than the RoShiv couple.
Now EK thinks that she can do anything with Naagin and she'll continue to get trps.
She already kicked our favourite Arjun Bijlani and Kinshuk Mahajan from the show but the show still didn't move from the top position.
So She might as well get a new guy as lead, especially when the so called lead couple of Naagin 2 is a complete flop and the show will manage to top once again.
Now that's not a bad idea but is it right to bring in a new guy in place of Rudra?
And if you needed a new naag, then why you brought in Rudra in the 1st place?Oh , if you wanted to do naag-naagin love story , then why make Rocky a naag in the 1st place?
Can't you make DraShiv a couple?
But then , I feel sorry for the new naag.
😭 Career poora khatam.He'll never receive half the love kinshuk received even though his chemistry with Mouni might be better appreciated.
There's absolutely no meaning to bring in a new naag in place of Kinshuk coz he won't be a new thing plus Rohan has to work harder to make his place coz he's everything Kinshuk has done before.
That's the reason why Rocky didn't have a spike in his popularity despite turning into a snake and now Rohan is gonna follow suit.
We wanted naag-naagin love story coz we wanted DraShiv.
But ekta is now making each and every available guy naag coz even she knows that this boring naagin-human love story won't attract new audience for long but the lead couple isn't working even after turning the designated male lead into a naag.
Maybe if Rohan fails, she might even make Roumil a naag 😆.
(Alongside give a purpose to the most useless character in the history of naagin series)

But maiyaa disappointed us a lot.
DraShiv was a match made in heaven and the rightful successor to RiVanya.
I'm sure even RiVanya would've been happy in heaven to get a son in law like that.
But then, might be Ekta is taking revenge on fans by denying DraShiv reunion for choosing Rudra the marriage breaker over our "made for each other " RoShiv.

Please , forum members read this post properly and feel free to comment on this atrocity going round.
Luna99,
DraShiv supporter
Edited by Luna99 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Why can't Rudra come back? Simple, the insecurity and fear is too great. 😆 
This horrendous news came around the moment I was coming in terms with patthar being a naag.
Btw, naagin 2 is now way below kumkum bhagya in terms of trps.
It's no 3, though the serials which beat it are also equally horrible.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you completely Luna 😃 bang on 👏

and even lot of bad happenings n out comings   😆 we may get a bit relaxation by this new cameo 😉 Rohan is a cameo role he is safe n sound 😆 no need to prove n near our Royal Neela nag 😳 ❤️ kinshuk 😳 .

no one can near him whatever they try hard fall flat only 🤣 like takshak Raj 🤣 all of a sudden nag 🤣 ..

infact it's a relaxation that the expressionless/torturous takshak Raj can take some rest without bothering much screen space 🤣 meanwhile with this new entry n shivu will chase her revenge mission 😉 . 😉 ...

already plenty of useless new faces in for extension 🤣 Now add this one to in list 😉 atleast in article they mentioned his motive is pivotal 👏 will see Wat this pivotal do 😆 😆 in already sinked ship 🤣 ..

and I get tired of listening the same bg "tere sang".n designs snakes vfx 😲 n CVS shown too much of waste Roshiv that viewrs Atlast felt that 🥳 Rudra na sahi kisi aur ko dikhaye shivu key saath sang song mein 🤣 may Ek listened the last thing like Nag -nagin story so giving another nag 😉 ...achhey na depaye Kamsey kam Bhurayi hathadiyatho vahi Bhadi baat hai... 👏 ...

waiting for interesting weekend 😆 with less torture 🥳 ..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Luna99

This horrendous news came around the moment I was coming in terms with patthar being a naag.

Btw, naagin 2 is now way below kumkum bhagya in terms of trps.
It's no 3, though the serials which beat it are also equally horrible.

the top 3 shows ate horrible ...especially the No 1 crap
N2 is ending anyways...so the trps doesn't count and if its dripping S3 will be cancel...

No 3 in Urban...overrall No 2...this trps week was boring with HG promotions and only sesha's entry...nothing much...it was expected...

Originally posted by: vinnas

agree with you completely Luna 😃 bang on 👏

and even lot of bad happenings n out comings   😆 we may get a bit relaxation by this new cameo 😉 Rohan is a cameo role he is safe n sound 😆 no need to prove n near our Royal Neela nag 😳 ❤️ kinshuk 😳 .

no one can near him whatever they try hard fall flat only 🤣 like takshak Raj 🤣 all of a sudden nag 🤣 ..

infact it's a relaxation that the expressionless/torturous takshak Raj can take some rest without bothering much screen space 🤣 meanwhile with this new entry n shivu will chase her revenge mission 😉 . 😉 ...

already plenty of useless new faces in for extension 🤣 Now add this one to in list 😉 atleast in article they mentioned his motive is pivotal 👏 will see Wat this pivotal do 😆 😆 in already sinked ship 🤣 ..

and I get tired of listening the same bg "tere sang".n designs snakes vfx 😲 n CVS shown too much of waste Roshiv that viewrs Atlast felt that 🥳 Rudra na sahi kisi aur ko dikhaye shivu key saath sang song mein 🤣 may Ek listened the last thing like Nag -nagin story so giving another nag 😉 ...achhey na depaye Kamsey kam Bhurayi hathadiyatho vahi Bhadi baat hai... 👏 ...

waiting for interesting weekend 😆 with less torture 🥳 ..

They might get this new character married to shivangi and make him the male lead.
But ultimately Ekta realised that her lead couple are complete flop.
Everything is better than RoShiv.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They might get this new character married to shivangi and make him the male lead.

Wat ever they do who cares 😆 atleast it sort of redemption that stone like fellows will terminated from lives 👏 when the good time occurs in lives of women 😛 👏 😉 all the best shivu 👍🏼 take second chance in your drastic life this tym 😳 . 😛 ..
Mages thumbnail

the lead couple has been in the show since Day 1...so its abit too much to blame them...as the show is still in top 3...anytime it can take its place
just accept the fact...naagin has lost it charm...people are getting bored of it..its a hint that S3 is not going to work...

Originally posted by: Mages

the lead couple has been in the show since Day 1...so its abit too much to blame them...as the show is still in top 3...anytime it can take its place
just accept the fact...naagin has lost it charm...people are getting bored of it..its a hint that S3 is not going to work...

The problem lies with the channel Colors.
This channel has a tendency to make a serial of one type at the same time.
Like when naagin was started, all of the shows had 2 sisters.
Now,Chandrakanta is starting , all the recently launched shoes are revenge dramas.
Swabhimaan is a revenge drama with 2 sisters, Savitri devi is a revenge drama and now , EK had retooled Chandrakanta as a revenge drama where CK will be taking revenge against Viru but will be unaware of the fact that they are meant to be together.
It's vastly different from the life ok version , but due to lack of time, EK copypasted the Naagin story line with iravati replacing yamini and maybe shivdutt replacing sesha.

Mages thumbnail

The problem lies with the channel Colors.
This channel has a tendency to make a serial of one type at the same time.
Like when naagin was started, all of the shows had 2 sisters.
Now,Chandrakanta is starting , all the recently launched shoes are revenge dramas.
Swabhimaan is a revenge drama with 2 sisters, Savitri devi is a revenge drama and now , EK had retooled Chandrakanta as a revenge drama where CK will be taking revenge against Viru but will be unaware of the fact that they are meant to be together.
It's vastly different from the life ok version , but due to lack of time, EK copypasted the Naagin story line with iravati replacing yamini and maybe shivdutt replacing sesha.

exactly...and to be honest...i am bored too...i am just waiting for N2 to end so that i can say bye bye to naagin series...its a torture already...