Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
And coming to naag..
Why ekta need another naag.
We already have a gem called rudra on our side.
They can simply revive rudra by some logic( as it wont exist in naagin) and show him helping shivi...
Nd unite drashiv..
Then it will b awesome to watch..

Originally posted by: Sweet-devil

And coming to naag..

Why ekta need another naag.
We already have a gem called rudra on our side.
They can simply revive rudra by some logic( as it wont exist in naagin) and show him helping shivi...
Nd unite drashiv..
Then it will b awesome to watch..

I'm a hardcore adaa fan...But I would've been happier to be Rudra back instead of Sesha.
And if she truly loves that Patthar, why don't she go and tell everybody? 
Maybe it's Ekta kapoor's serial, that's why she's being so dumb.
But then why she's screaming about true love?!
Irritating.
I'm not interested in naagin ka saccha pyaar any more.

Originally posted by: Luna99

The problem lies with the channel Colors.
This channel has a tendency to make a serial of the same type at the same time.
Like when naagin was started, all of the shows had 2 sisters.
Now,Chandrakanta is starting , all the recently launched shoes are revenge dramas.
Swabhimaan is a revenge drama with 2 sisters, Savitri devi is a revenge drama and now , EK had retooled Chandrakanta as a revenge drama where CK will be taking revenge against Viru but will be unaware of the fact that they are meant to be together.
It's vastly different from the life ok version , but due to lack of time, EK copypasted the Naagin story line with iravati replacing yamini and maybe shivdutt replacing sesha.
Also colors have to stop stretching their serials until they stop registering trps at all.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
on lighter note...S2 is a ichadari zoo...everyone seems to be a creature...i guess next in line romil...avni...aaliyah...mansi are also creatures...what a mess...🤣

Originally posted by: Mages

on lighter note...S2 is a ichadari zoo...everyone seems to be a creature...i guess next in line romil...avni...aaliyah...mansi are also creatures...what a mess...🤣

Avni got her own track... They've a convenience of making aaliya a vamp...
That leaves us roumil.
He'll defo turn into some creature coz that's what they do to their useless characters.
Btw, Rocky revealed to jadunath that he's a icchadhari naag then for what secret Jadu was giving Tanya contract to  find out?
Is it some other thing or scriptwriters forgot that Rocky had already told Jadu that he's snake ?🤣
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Avni got her own track... They've a convenience of making aaliya a vamp...
That leaves us roumil.
He'll defo turn into some creature coz that's what they do to their useless characters.
Btw, Rocky revealed to jadunath that he's a icchadhari naag then for what secret Jadu was giving Tanya contract to  find out?
Is it some other thing or scriptwriters forgot that Rocky had already told Jadu that he's snake ?🤣

it was not jadu...it was shivangi in disguise of jadu...so jadu is still clueless abt rocky

it was not jadu...it was shivangi in disguise of jadu...so jadu is still clueless abt rocky

Seriously?
I really didn't know...
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Yes 😆
All must be icchadhari creatures 
But what will this naag do?😕 he is not that capebal to be naag . He is not that rude type. I don't want to say all members are rude but for being naag he have to show rudeness which he doesn't have🥱. They would even put rudra 😳. I think he will love shivangi and after helping her and what MORE?  He will confess his love to her and when he will know rocky and shivangi are husband and wife divorced then he will sacrifice shivangi for rocky and be the whole seasons hero no 1 but for me an get zero no 1😆. He can be my hero if he will do good changes in the show with his role😉, but I am sure he will not do this😡
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously?
I really didn't know...

yes its true Luna 😆 shivu always behind stone 😆 for a epi atleast she take 50 times face shift 🤣 so its she who listened it 🤣 don't know how shivu manages that screams n screeching every time that to close distance n utters Sachha tuchha pyar 🤣 .but I like that twist 😉 .. 😆 ..
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This might make the show watchable briefly. Rohan Gandotra looks like a Kinshuk wannabe. Of course I would want Rudra back but no one can make KM come back if he doesn't want to. I just hope Rohan has a better naag costume that The Rock. 

Edited by Mara1 - 7 years ago