Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Luna99

This horrendous news came around the moment I was coming in terms with patthar being a naag.

Btw, naagin 2 is now way below kumkum bhagya in terms of trps.
It's no 3, though the serials which beat it are also equally horrible.

LOL it's at number 3?! So much for this riveting Patthar naag track. 🤣 

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL it's at number 3?! So much for this riveting Patthar naag track. 🤣 

By the time it ends, probably it'll disappear from the top 20.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I wish ..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

i believe there are other factors too...lets not compare it with craps like KKB and YRKKH...they are daily soaps and they have ups and downs...as a Naagin fan...the trps week was plain stupid...half the show went into HG promotions which make no sense...and sesha turning into a thakshikha naagin and her same obsession with rocky makes no sense at all...why would people watch such crap when they have IPL coming up that is leading towards the finals...

dead coming back alive and too many villains in the addition...makes the show super boring...

i myself was bored with the promotions and sesha's re-entry...adaa's screen presence was amazing...she gave a brilliant performance...but the script that leads to her grand entry was utter nonsense...

even next week trps is not going to do good becos...its IPL finals and people want to watch it rather than watching a annoying revenge...that doesn't make sense mostly...
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Matlab even after Rock became a naag the show is still stuck where it is hence now they want to bring a nrew naag to help shivangi, why can't they patch up their so called lead couple instead of bringing a new naag for helping shivangi get revenge! Oh yes because the lead couple is a flop! If they want another naag then just revive Rudra! Makes no sense in bringing another naag in the story. Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@luna I agree with you the trps are declining mostly because of the focus on this nonsensical rocky track! Even shesha cannot salvage the show alone along with mouni! Truthfully there is nothing left to explore in the show! And this serpent clan rivalry would have worked only if it was introduced and established from the beginning itself, now it just looks like a fictional khichdi being served as entertainment. Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
@Rein, you're just awesome!
They should just end this misunderstanding and bring back RoShiv together.
There was no need to bring another naag into the scene.
If they had to, it should've been Rudra because only he can help the trps come back.
Now the trps will go even more down the drain coz they're bringing another goddamn guy.
What next?
Roumil naag?
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think so ekta will change the male lead..  she did all this drama just for her personal favourite... for establish roshiv as a couple...  
after re carnation track its impossible to change the lead...  otherwise naagin will be out of top 10 in its last week... 

rocky's naag form backfired on ekta big time...  because even after rockey tranformation in a naag...  naagin became to total daily soap... 

Originally posted by: Mages

i believe there are other factors too...lets not compare it with craps like KKB and YRKKH...they are daily soaps and they have ups and downs...as a Naagin fan...the trps week was plain stupid...half the show went into HG promotions which make no sense...and sesha turning into a thakshikha naagin and her same obsession with rocky makes no sense at all...why would people watch such crap when they have IPL coming up that is leading towards the finals...

dead coming back alive and too many villains in the addition...makes the show super boring...

i myself was bored with the promotions and sesha's re-entry...adaa's screen presence was amazing...she gave a brilliant performance...but the script that leads to her grand entry was utter nonsense...

even next week trps is not going to do good becos...its IPL finals and people want to watch it rather than watching a annoying revenge...that doesn't make sense mostly...

@Mages, you've hit the nail spot on.
But I disagree with you on the yeh rishta argument.
It is a horrible serial, but you can at least sit through it for half an hour 5 days a week.
Plus the story is somewhat less boring than the crap going in Naagin.
Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What?!!
Another naag?
Nd its not rudra??!!!?
Why ekta why?
U want to impose roshiv on us . Ok..
For that u should atleast clear their MU and unite them and complete revenge and this clash of clans atleast..
But still...
I just wonder what shivi was doing all the while.
I havnt watched this weeks episodes yet..
But its high time shivi do something.
Its already been 2-3 weeks that shivi found out rocky's truth.
But what sshe was doing.
Caring her sacha pyar???
Nothing else i can see..
She was just moving round n round nd troubling that guruji too...
Rather than that she simply expose the truth using her so called powers.