Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mara1

Oh dear, was Rohan's "acting" really that bad? There are only a few shows left, so how bad could he be? If he's really a total incompetent, that could be fun too. The show could use a little comic relief with many of the characters wanting to kill each other. If Rohan can pull off a revealing costume, that's all to the good. Ekta probable didn't want to pay KM fees so went for cheap with this guy. 

He's so bad that you might feel Patthar is better.๐Ÿคฃ
That might be another reason to take this guy.
He's good looking enough for dumb girls to drool over, and he's a bad actor so sceptics like us might finally realize that Patthar can act.

Edited by Luna99 - 7 years ago
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

He's so bad that you might feel Patthar is better.๐Ÿคฃ

That might be another reason to take this guy.
He's good looking enough for dumb girls to drool over, and he's a bad actor so sceptics like us might finally realize that Patthar can act.

I think you're right. Rohan is so bad he makes Rocky look good. I've heard people describe performances as "wooden" and that describes Rohan. He's sleep walking through the role with as much personality as a block of wood. He would make a good zombie, which might be his role in Season 3. His line delivery is emotionless and almost flat. He's Ekta's revenge on us for prefering Kinshuk to Rocky. Also Rocky has a new hair stylist which makes him look a little more handsome. Rohan has Rocky's old hair stylist. I'm heading to Voot.com for a KM fix. I need it after watching this guy. 
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think you're right. Rohan is so bad he makes Rocky look good. I've heard people describe performances as "wooden" and that describes Rohan. He's sleep walking through the role with as much personality as a block of wood. He would make a good zombie, which might be his role in Season 3. His line delivery is emotionless and almost flat. He's Ekta's revenge on us for prefering Kinshuk to Rocky. Also Rocky has a new hair stylist which makes him look a little more handsome. Rohan has Rocky's old hair stylist. I'm heading to Voot.com for a KM fix. I need it after watching this guy. 

so new entry is junior rockey basically...  ekta can prove him roshiv's son from previous born...  if they are so similar...

He has also got Rudra's costume so that's funny.
But I dunno how Mr.Anshuman's parents saved RiVanya.
But, Anshuman isn't related to Rudra and that's it.
Btw, he told Shivangi that he'll help Shivangi to reunite with Patthar.
The cvs have thought upto 101 different ways to push Patthar down our throats๐Ÿ˜†

paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

He has also got Rudra's costume so that's funny.
But I dunno how Mr.Anshuman's parents saved RiVanya.
But, Anshuman isn't related to Rudra and that's it.
Btw, he told Shivangi that he'll help Shivangi to reunite with Patthar.
The cvs have thought upto 101 different ways to push Patthar down our throats๐Ÿ˜†

we have 1001 ways to prove patthar useless... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paridhi02

we have 1001 ways to prove patthar useless...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

no pattar himself give 10001 reasons to prove he is useless ๐Ÿคฃ ..