Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Do you agree that if Naagin 2 have scrapped Revenge part totally from story and same characters of Naagin S1 leads again in Naagin 2 as final chapter of Naagin saga in which Ritik and Shivanya comes back saves Naagmani again after 25 yrs and wipes out whole Mahishmati clan and Shesha and at last they lived happily after .

Why not but with new characters and new story instead of continuity. People liked Rithik because he wasn't always clueless or dumb. Rocky is. So that's why I can't like him. To be honest I liked him and Shivangi when the show started and I thought the story will be a little different but soon the same old things were shown. 

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I don't mind them but they should come with new characters. The same exact thing is just too boring. 

Yes, I would really subscribe to that thing also.
Can't they swap mouni and adaa's role ?
And yeah, I blamed raj nayak coz originally Naagin had 36 episodes and EK had planned according to that.
But as the show garnered high trps, they gave it so much extensions that the show was dying at the time it ended.
Naagin thik hai, but why nevla, peacock!
And the latter was a girl when peahens don't have feathers. ðŸ¤¢
Going back to watching homeland instead.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why not but with new characters and new story instead of continuity. People liked Rithik because he wasn't always clueless or dumb. Rocky is. So that's why I can't like him. To be honest I liked him and Shivangi when the show started and I thought the story will be a little different but soon the same old things were shown. 

CVS thought of experimenting same story with different characters only to see it fail in the end! And yes it is a failure if it couldn't match the success of season 1! Being a leader ratings wise will only ensure that the show stays on longer not that it is a success because right now naagin2 is like any of the other shows topping in terms of ratings.

Originally posted by: Rein123

CVS thought of experimenting same story with different characters only to see it fail in the end! And yes it is a failure if it couldn't match the success of season 1! Being a leader ratings wise will only ensure that the show stays on longer not that it is a success because right now naagin2 is like any of the other shows topping in terms of ratings.

Raj nayak should volunteer to not renew Naagin for S3 coz it'll be even worse.
And by the time it'll ultimately go off air FOREVER, it will be a joke.
It'll be boo-booed so much that aspiring actors will be thrown out from the auditions after the casting directors will come to know that they played extras in the Naagin series .

Originally posted by: Luna99

Yes, I would really subscribe to that thing also.
Can't they swap mouni and adaa's role ?
And yeah, I blamed raj nayak coz originally Naagin had 36 episodes and EK had planned according to that.
But as the show garnered high trps, they gave it so much extensions that the show was dying at the time it ended.
Naagin thik hai, but why nevla, peacock!
And the latter was a girl when peahens don't have feathers. ðŸ¤¢
Going back to watching homeland instead.

It's only from the extension the story went nowhere. With everyone dying 10 times. Adding new characters unnecessary. They could have bring season two and write new story and gain TRPs also. 

Originally posted by: Rein123

For them it's success only if it tops. ðŸ˜† Naagin is number 1 so it's success. 

It's only from the extension the story went nowhere. With everyone dying 10 times. Adding new characters unnecessary. They could have bring season two and write new story and gain TRPs also. 

I don't mind naagin topping charts coz walking dead is so popular world wide and it's pretty stupid nowadays.
But I officially hate colors.
Raj Nayak said SO much about finite series and then started to give extensions to Naagin to get trps.
Then they suddenly close the show and say ,"we took biggest risk by ending the top running show".
Team of hypocrites.
They would've been khatron ki khiladi if they had closed the show after original 36 episodes run 
So we can't really blame Ekta for it.
Her webseries are much better.
The worst among them was definitely karle tu bhi mohabbat, but that was a cheesy show which she made to milk out the emotions of some Bade acche lagte hai fans
Colors need to be less gimmicky.
One of the biggest casting mistake of them was hiring Sakshi tanwar to play shibani mullick and now kvb as rocky.
Another thing is: instead of portraying the seriousness of the show in case of 24 S2, they promoted the Anil kapoor surveen chawla kiss, and then Sakshi tanwar playing a cop.
Honestly , a hell lot of trp aunties got turned off by the idea of sonam kapoor's dad kissing a girl who's the same age as his daughter, and then sakshi failed as a cop.
And now Chandrakanta .
The casting has truly failed.
Heroine looks like a chudail and hero is a hawaldar.
And naagin should return next season with a brand new cast and storyline , or Ekta should plan for shows like Supernatural which can run for eternity.😉
Edited by Luna99 - 7 years ago
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

I don't mind naagin topping charts coz walking dead is so popular world wide and it's pretty stupid nowadays.
But I officially hate colors.
Raj Nayak said SO much about finite series and then started to give extensions to Naagin to get trps.
Then they suddenly close the show and say ,"we took biggest risk by ending the top running show".
Team of hypocrites.
They would've been khatron ki khiladi if they had closed the show after original 36 episodes run 
So we can't really blame Ekta for it.
Her webseries are much better.
The worst among them was definitely karle tu bhi mohabbat, but that was a cheesy show which she made to milk out the emotions of some Bade acche lagte hai fans
Colors need to be less gimmicky.
One of the biggest casting mistake of them was hiring Sakshi tanwar to play shibani mullick and now kvb as rocky.
Another thing is: instead of portraying the seriousness of the show in case of 24 S2, they promoted the Anil kapoor surveen chawla kiss, and then Sakshi tanwar playing a cop.
Honestly , a hell lot of trp aunties got turned off by the idea of sonam kapoor's dad kissing a girl who's the same age as his daughter, and then sakshi failed as a cop.
And now Chandrakanta .
The casting has truly failed.
Heroine looks like a chudail and hero is a hawaldar.
And naagin should return next season with a brand new cast and storyline , or Ekta should plan for shows like Supernatural which can run for eternity.😉

My saying was that let's adapt Naagin series like Hollywood TV series in which old characters returns back and some new characters come in Naagin 2 like new Naagin and Naag , Rivanya daughters .
Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago