Originally posted by: Luna99

Blame raj nayak.
He's doing all this.

Luna : both are to be blamed for this Raj Nayak and Ekta
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
lol failure? huh Its no 1 in trp chart
and seems u r frustrate Arjun fan His show Pardesh is flopping badly concentrate on that huh
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=CATZ..]lol failure? huh Its no 1 in trp chart
and seems u r frustrate Arjun fan His show Pardesh is flopping badly concentrate on that huh[/QUOTE
]
 Naagin 2 is failed miserably big time without Arni and Rivanya if it had Rivanya for full time in Naagin 2 then this season would have been hit but now it is hopeless show
Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: CATZ..

and seems u r frustrate Arjun fan His show Pardesh is flopping badly concentrate on that huh

LOL taking a dig at Pardes is not going to change the fact that S2 sucks..everyone admits it, even kvb and roshiv fans. Pardes is terribly written and has a haywire story..hence the bad trp. And good trp is not an expression of quality. A good story is. Even SNS and SSK had trps, would you call those good shows? Also online fans dont contribute to trps. ðŸ˜† So anyone concentrating on any show won't help. And the only reason Naagin S2 is #1 is because its finite. And even then its loosing its place to KKB periodically. 
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont talk about statics guys...  because according to true statics even ns1 was not the number one show...  show name MAIN KUCH BHI KAR SKTI Hu is the trp topper but its doordarshan venture thats why no one knows about it... 

Edited by paridhi02 - 7 years ago
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CATZ..

seems like u r frustrated naagin fan. ns2 is not fail but u dont need to criticise pardes because pardes is not a franchise of trp record breaker show.  for which trp audience got used too... 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People also get bored with the same stupid revenge of the same irritating characters. Come on maa beti both couldn't finish the evils. I wonder if the 3rd generation will still try to take revenge on the same people. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

People also get bored with the same stupid revenge of the same irritating characters. Come on maa beti both couldn't finish the evils. I wonder if the 3rd generation will still try to take revenge on the same people. ðŸ˜†

True.
I don't think even the stupidest of trp aunties will watch S3 if they don't kick of sudhaji and adaa.
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Do you agree that if Naagin 2 have scrapped Revenge part totally from story and same characters of Naagin S1 leads again in Naagin 2 as final chapter of Naagin saga in which Ritik and Shivanya comes back saves Naagmani again after 25 yrs and wipes out whole Mahishmati clan and Shesha and at last they lived happily after .
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Luna99

True.
I don't think even the stupidest of trp aunties will watch S3 if they don't kick of sudhaji and adaa.

I don't mind them but they should come with new characters. The same exact thing is just too boring.