Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

pari once given delicious sweets in meal as Rivanya ❤️ people used for the sweet n craving for it naturally 😉 instead giving same sweet or something related to sweetness 😉 Ek thrown Karela in dishes 🤣 . 😃 Roshiv are Karela to viewrs taste 🤣 how to respect 😉 . 😆 😆 ...

see how much ekta loves us...  she know about the diabetes ratio in india..  thats why she used karela in her show too...🤣
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paridhi02

see how much ekta loves us... she know about the diabetes ratio in india.. thats why she used karela in her show too...🤣

so EK is so health conscious 🤣 not alone for viewers too 🤣 . 😆 ..
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is big dumbo women of all times she does not know what viewers wants and what they don't want but ekta she will never learn from her mistakes that's why she is dumbo big time
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They need to reduce the number of episode in season 3, if there is season 3. They should stop showing the characters coming back from death so many times. Seriously every time someone dies I know s/he will come back. It makes me roll my eyes. 😕

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

She is big dumbo women of all times she does not know what viewers wants and what they don't want but ekta she will never learn from her mistakes that's why she is dumbo big time

She is not a dumbo. She is very smart. She exactly knows how to make her show a hit. Just look at Naagin and Kumkum Bhagya. Both shows are filled with bakwaas and dragged like anything but it's number one and two show. 😕 Why will she make a good show and get less TRPs because we all know good shows never get TRPs ? I think the real dumbos are us the viewers who still watch crap shows and prove her that she can show anything and we will still accept it. It's us who need to stop watching such shows for better shows. 
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

She is not a dumbo. She is very smart. She exactly knows how to make her show a hit. Just look at Naagin and Kumkum Bhagya. Both shows are filled with bakwaas and dragged like anything but it's number one and two show. 😕 Why will she make a good show and get less TRPs because we all know good shows never get TRPs ? I think the real dumbos are us the viewers who still watch crap shows and prove her that she can show anything and we will still accept it. It's us who need to stop watching such shows for better shows. 

best comment so far...  even ekta admitted in her iv that she dont like all this..  but she is doing this because such shows are doing good in trp chart

Honestly , the 2 shows that you names are running coz their cast.
And Naagin S3, will have 100 episodes .
This proved indian tv can't make finite shows

Originally posted by: paridhi02

best comment so far...  even ekta admitted in her iv that she dont like all this..  but she is doing this because such shows are doing good in trp chart

And I totally understand her. We are to be blamed for watching nonsense and illogical things or even the saas bahu dramas. 

Originally posted by: Luna99

Honestly , the 2 shows that you names are running coz their cast.
And Naagin S3, will have 100 episodes .
This proved indian tv can't make finite shows

100 ? Oh damn so it will be filled with stupid logic and of course the characters will die 100 times. 😆
How many episodes will have Season 2 ? 
Season 1 started quite good but just when they got extension, it started showing bakwaas. They should really make 30 episodes per season. 

100 ? Oh damn so it will be filled with stupid logic and of course the characters will die 100 times. 😆
How many episodes will have Season 2 ? 
Season 1 started quite good but just when they got extension, it started showing bakwaas. They should really make 30 episodes per season. 

Blame raj nayak.
He's doing all this.