sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
1) Sangram sacrifice was ruined big time 
2) same leads should lead the story again in season 2 
3) Mouni playing season 1 character again for full in season 2
4) Sudha ma'am character was not required 
5) Adaa khan having a cameo only in naagin 2 
6) Krishna muhkerjee and Aditi bhatia playing daughters of Ritik and Shivanya and they are fully human
7) Kinshuk and new actress should have been casted as naag and naagin 
8) same love could have given good amount of trp for show 
9) bad decisions took by ekta and channel 
10) bringing kv was wrong decision 
11) Replacing Arjun was big foolish decision of channel and ekta 

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think S2 is a failure...if it was a failure it would be kicked out of top 10 but its still ruling the GEC charts even though the trps are not same as per S1...the Naagin craze is coming to an over and S2 is proof enough...so its better no more S3...
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I don't think S2 is a failure...if it was a failure it would be kicked out of top 10 but its still ruling the GEC charts even though the trps are not same as per S1...the Naagin craze is coming to an over and S2 is proof enough...so its better no more S3...

Mages : if season 2 so great then why it could not able beat trp ratings of season 1 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Mages : if season 2 so great then why it could not able beat trp ratings of season 1 

I never say S2 is great...who says that S2 is great...neither S1 was great either for me...S1 was interesting though
I am saying S2 show is still ruling the GEC and is the No 1 show in the country...if its a failure the show would be kicked out of top 10...

a sequel will only work with a strong script...S2 was always weak...but it still maintain its position since the show start...lets give a applause to the N2 team for that...rather than proving it a failure when its not...lets appreciate the team hardwork rather than finding faults here n there...

but yes...naagin craze is coming to an end...w/o a strong script S3 will not work...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sure they worked hard by copying and recycling their previous show stories and then not even bothering to check what they had shown previously besides copying concepts from other shows and movies. That sure is hard work seeing how there aren't any blunders in this season at all! The craze isn't dying these people are killing it them self! 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Sure they worked hard by copying and recycling their previous show stories and then not even bothering to check what they had shown previously besides copying concepts from other shows and movies. That sure is hard work seeing how there aren't any blunders in this season at all! The craze isn't dying these people are killing it them self! 

its good that they kill themselves so that S3 will not be made becos its going to be even more worst
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

I never say S2 is great...who says that S2 is great...neither S1 was great either for me...S1 was interesting though
I am saying S2 show is still ruling the GEC and is the No 1 show in the country...if its a failure the show would be kicked out of top 10...

a sequel will only work with a strong script...S2 was always weak...but it still maintain its position since the show start...lets give a applause to the N2 team for that...rather than proving it a failure when its not...lets appreciate the team hardwork rather than finding faults here n there...

but yes...naagin craze is coming to an end...w/o a strong script S3 will not work...

yes i agree with u on screenplay matter but naagin 2 is dead without Arni naagin 2 needed another Rivanya adventure not shivangi in naagin 2 needed how does human Shivanya saves naagmani again with Ritik and new naag and naagin and their children will fully human not naag and naagin last more thing when sangram sacrifice she totally ruined that and in naagin 2 you needed to show legacy of sangram is carried forward by his son and daughter in law
Mages thumbnail

yes i agree with u on screenplay matter but naagin 2 is dead without Arni naagin 2 needed another Rivanya adventure not shivangi in naagin 2 needed how does human Shivanya saves naagmani again with Ritik and new naag and naagin and their children will fully human not naag and naagin last more thing when sangram sacrifice she totally ruined that and in naagin 2 you needed to show legacy of sangram is carried forward by his son and daughter in law

well you wrote all possibilities...but forgot to mention change of director...S1 was directed by SV aka Santram Varma(i don't like him as a person but he is good at his job)...S1 is such a success...credits should be given to his direction...S2 lost of direction...becos directors are being changed...not familiar in directing a supernatural series...thats the reason why S2 is a mess too...the captain of the ship is most important than factors you mention becos w/o a good direction...all those factor would not work...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail

well you wrote all possibilities...but forgot to mention change of director...S1 was directed by SV aka Santram Varma(i don't like him as a person but he is good at his job)...S1 is such a success...credits should be given to his direction...S2 lost of direction...becos directors are being changed...not familiar in directing a supernatural series...thats the reason why S2 is a mess too...the captain of the ship is most important than factors you mention becos w/o a good direction...all those factor would not work...

i knew Santram verma was director it was my typing error so sorry for that and season 2 is mess beacuse of ekta's ego she did not know that replacing arjun will cost her very much and last she does not know how casting is done 
Mages thumbnail

i knew Santram verma was director it was my typing error so sorry for that and season 2 is mess beacuse of ekta's ego she did not know that replacing arjun will cost her very much and last she does not know how casting is done 

If she doesn't know casting we would not got Ronit Roy...Rajeev Khandelwal...Iqbal Khan...Eijaz Khan...Karan Patel...Karanvir Bohra...Karan Singh Grover...Hiten Tejwani...Shabbir Ahluwalia...Aamna Shariff...Anita Hassnandani...Mouni Roy...the list can go on...

even ArNi was paired due to EK otherwise we would not have got this on-screen couple...its not fair to blame her casting

well even if arjun does S2...he will play rocky nikanj only...this is S2 script...EK will not do changes to it as her morons will not come up with new ideas...and this time round it will not click...becos arjun doesn't suit rocky's character...though rocky is hated or loved...the character suits KV...sometime it depends on character...ritik suits arjun with perfection...rocky suits kv with perfection...rudra suits kinshuk with perfection

so hope...he comes back on S3...that character might suit arjun