Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Bloody commie. Why m i not surprised. Haven't all print media been dissing BB and giving reasons not to watch all these days?

Ofc they want you to believe India is a 70 yr old culture. And Court and Aligarh are the best films. 😆😆😆 Bollocks bloody prick.

Commies always creating fissures and mindless debates. Did a commie ever do anything useful?GM mustard is now approved. India;s agri and water bodies are already a mess. But will a commie ever do anything useful? Bloody BJP. Bjp meri maa hai bola tha. Nothing to do with India, eh?
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRager

What is the important question?

😆maybe this is supposed to be the question😕

Kamal also put forth a question that will make everyone think. "But when they say that we can beat Hollywood, I'd say hold your horses. That's because these are CG horses," says the actor.
Karenina thumbnail
Didn't know Kamal Hassan was a revisionist. 70 years of history? Wow.
ns29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRager

What is the important question?

The important questions is being a Hindu hero with mindset of  Muslim I don't like bb2 as it's entirely based on Hindu culture. I am super pissed that how dare they do not have Muslim characters in the movie. It's not about only kamal Hasan it's the entire media, actors, producer and directors who are Muslims or run by Muslims. Being secular is great but now we should start taking initiatives to protect our history and culture without disrespecting other religion and culture.

Edited by ns29 - 6 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ns29

The important questions is being a Muslim hero I don't like bb2 as it's entirely based on Hindu culture. I am super pissed that how dare they do not have Muslim characters in the movie. It's not about only kamal Hasan it's the entire media, actors, producer and directors who are Muslims or run by Muslims. Being secular is great but now we should start taking initiatives to protect our history and culture without disrespecting other religion and culture.

Idiotic troll, Kamalhaasan is a Hindu name. Any South Indian who hasn't grown up inundated with Delhi and Bombay media, entertainment, and education will know this.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 6 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MinzPie

Kamal also put forth a question that will make everyone think. "But when they say that we can beat Hollywood, I'd say hold your horses. That's because these are CG horses," says the actor.

Oh so this was supposed to be a question 🤔