Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Why can't he ...just be...Ranbir Kapoor? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vanga ji bhawnaao mein beh gaye hain.....aisa na karo Vanga ji...smiley19

My Bira is an amazing actor......but the names you took are all Gods of acting....smiley10

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

For the first time...I agree with Shaitu......why can't he be Ranbir Kapoor....smiley32

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why can't he ...just be...Ranbir Kapoor? 

If someone had to be me it might as well be me smiley15

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well the problem is that these articles come out and just make it even more difficult for the actor in question. That is why Alia (despite doing good work) still gets trolled and almost lacks respect with the audience, because even before the release of her film they were calling her Meryl Streep. 

You cant get anywhere by being like someone else. Nobody looks at Amitabh, SRK or Sridevi and thinks, geez they are like [insert name here]. No. Just no. 

Not sure if this is Ranbir's PR but they need to be fired if this is the strategy, 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Are we in a parallel universe because how come I am agreeing with Shaitu again....one time was enough...smiley36

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Well the problem is that these articles come out and just make it even more difficult for the actor in question. That is why Alia (despite doing good work) still gets trolled and almost lacks respect with the audience, because even before the release of her film they were calling her Meryl Streep. 

You cant get anywhere by being like someone else. Nobody looks at Amitabh, SRK or Sridevi and thinks, geez they are like [insert name here]. No. Just no. 

Not sure if this is Ranbir's PR but they need to be fired if this is the strategy, 

My God. I am agreeing with you.smiley3

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I don't like this style of praising the hero all South launches do. It's stupid. 

DeNiro? Did he see Shamshera? Pacino Ranbir imitates. And I'm not sure where Kamal Hassan figures in. It makes Ranbir look bad. Let him be him. 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

See, these are the antics which make neutral people also averse from Ranbir/Alia. Calling them Meryl streep or Al pacino doesnt help when they havent done that kind of work.