Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

People make an issue of Kylie Jenner on Vogue India

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What I find even more disappointing is Vogue India exclusively only puts Bollywood celebs on the covers.
Models are barred. 

It has become another filmfare magazine in hopes people will buy it as most don't give a damn about Vogue.

Covers are supposed to be for Indian models even they rarely are on there even before Kylie Jenner. 

They did not even use a male model alongside Kylie Jenner. It was Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. 

Vogue is bullshit. Pretentious 
Edited by Atomicbomb - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenBolly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like you didn't bother to give a shit about Kardashians or Jenners because, first of all, it's Kendall.  Edited by QueenBolly - 6 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
vogue USA has actress, singers etc on covers not just models, even former first lady when she was still a First Lady 
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kylie, Kendall.
Both suck
TotalBetty thumbnail
Kim kardashisn has been on vogue cover, a few times I think... Once with Kanye, that issue was selling like hot cakes... The editor was criticized so much for that decision, even some celebrities threatened to cancel subscription, but people didn't mind

She was on cover of vogue Australia too
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: dingle_hopper

you mean Kendall.

What kind of name is Kendall? What does it mean? Is it some variation of Candle? Or ken doll? Matlab kya hai iska?
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ---Betty---

Kim kardashisn has been on vogue cover, a few times I think... Once with Kanye, that issue was selling like hot cakes... The editor was criticized so much for that decision, even some celebrities threatened to cancel subscription, but people didn't mind

She was on cover of vogue Australia too

I think it was quite the opposite.

So the risk DIDN'T pay off? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's controversial Vogue issue 'sells 250,000 copies LESS than expected'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2622937/Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-Wests-controversial-Vogue-issue-sells-250-000-copies-LESS-expected.html#ixzz4geFFOW2k 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
TotalBetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ponymo

I think it was quite the opposite.

So the risk DIDN'T pay off? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's controversial Vogue issue 'sells 250,000 copies LESS than expected'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2622937/Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-Wests-controversial-Vogue-issue-sells-250-000-copies-LESS-expected.html#ixzz4geFFOW2k 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

😆

The same dailymail says the opposite ðŸ˜†

But the link you provided came later, so a I guess that must be more accurate 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Atomicbomb

What I find even more disappointing is Vogue India exclusively only puts Bollywood celebs on the covers.

Models are barred. 

It has become another filmfare magazine in hopes people will buy it as most don't give a damn about Vogue.

Covers are supposed to be for Indian models even they rarely are on there even before Kylie Jenner. 

They did not even use a male model alongside Kylie Jenner. It was Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. 

Vogue is bullshit. Pretentious 

I agree!! The quality of magazines has come down as it is, and the choose actors for cover who only end up giving expressionless expressions and same 2-3 bunch of poses with arms on hips, same tilted head, same 'lost'/dead expression... wonder how photographers handle them.😕

Where are Indian male and female models? Kendall may have the looks but she is too dull.🤔
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Vogue India had a different Jenner,anyways both suck.