Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dingle_hopper
you mean Kendall.
Originally posted by: ---Betty---
Kim kardashisn has been on vogue cover, a few times I think... Once with Kanye, that issue was selling like hot cakes... The editor was criticized so much for that decision, even some celebrities threatened to cancel subscription, but people didn't mind
She was on cover of vogue Australia too
I think it was quite the opposite.So the risk DIDN'T pay off? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's controversial Vogue issue 'sells 250,000 copies LESS than expected'
Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2622937/Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-Wests-controversial-Vogue-issue-sells-250-000-copies-LESS-expected.html#ixzz4geFFOW2k
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Originally posted by: Atomicbomb
What I find even more disappointing is Vogue India exclusively only puts Bollywood celebs on the covers.
Models are barred.It has become another filmfare magazine in hopes people will buy it as most don't give a damn about Vogue.Covers are supposed to be for Indian models even they rarely are on there even before Kylie Jenner.They did not even use a male model alongside Kylie Jenner. It was Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput.Vogue is bullshit. Pretentious
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil
I agree!! The quality of magazines has come down as it is, and the choose actors for cover who only end up giving expressionless expressions and same 2-3 bunch of poses with arms on hips, same tilted head, same 'lost'/dead expression... wonder how photographers handle them.😕Where are Indian male and female models? Kendall may have the looks but she is too dull.🤔
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
https://x.com/i/status/2046826875067224273
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
7