Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
thanks 4 updating so soon! Chap 5 - magnificent update! well written! Haider upset that his dad also wants 2 get him married as well! Poor Haider has diarrhea! Maan sees Geet n is bolwed obver! he helps her with her duppata! Meer sees Haider! Maan cannot Geet out of his mind! Haider shares his problem with Maan! Maan advises him 2 speak 2 Meer! update soon! awesome precap 
mishtimohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

bookmarked!

sorry Mishty love, just have been swamped working round the clock before my vacation 😃
I will savor it as soon as I am off...

Hey Avi!! 
How are you hun?! I thought you might be upset with me or sth.. coz I have messaged you asking for link to Ch11 for sooo long ! I didn;t know how else to let you know but anyhow glad to see you here.. 

Hope you had a good break ...are you still off from work?

Thank you for coming on board with my little story..hope you like it 
mishtimohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks 4 updating so soon! Chap 5 - magnificent update! well written! Haider upset that his dad also wants 2 get him married as well! Poor Haider has diarrhea! Maan sees Geet n is bolwed obver! he helps her with her duppata! Meer sees Haider! Maan cannot Geet out of his mind! Haider shares his problem with Maan! Maan advises him 2 speak 2 Meer! update soon! awesome precap 

Hey Khwaish how are you ! Thank you for always coming back to comment after reading the parts... you always write a brief summary of the chapeter.. and it helps understand that you understood the story! 
You are more than welcome to leave comments on the blog as well...it may help others too :)

Hope you like the next chapter !
mishtimohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Part ,5 lovely update haidsr was running here and there he had diarrhea coz he didn't want to get married so soon but his dad was hell bent on getting him married maan laugh at his friend state but there was someone else who joined him in laughter as they heard their conversation it was geet and meer and finally maaneet meet so beautiful maan stood mesmerized by geet beauty he refused to move or look anywhere else he even had geet duppatta as she lost and masn caught it he was in trance and couldn't stop thinking about geet 

Hey Nakh! its hard to just write Nakh...what name do you go by here so I can address you easily :)?

Thank you for also writing a comment after every chapter.. and just like khwaish its really nice of you to write a brief summary of the update so it helps me understand if you got the gist of it all.. it would be great if you leave a comment on the blog it may help others as well. 

Hope you enjoy the next chapter ðŸ˜ƒ
mishtimohabbat thumbnail
Hey Guys ! Does anyone know how to add a link of 'my blog' in the signature section? 

I have always been very behind with IF's avatars and new signatures ..But it would be great to just have a link called ' My Blog' in the signature...

Please let me know how to add that feature.. thank you!
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update..
Waiting for next update..
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update maan was roaming around wuh geet duppatta when geet send her sister to get her chunni litreally confiscated her sweet but maan in naughty mood refused to give chunni back so get came to take it her self maan wouldn't let go he was coming close to geet which was shocking her trying to create distance geet stamp his foot calling him dhust danav annoying maan 
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Update 

Maan roaming around with Geet's duppatta and her sister Roop so determined
to get it back from him but he too only wants the returned it to the owner 
Maan was totally mesmerized with Geet , her talks and her laughter but the minute she calls dhust danav he gets angry at her 
waiting now to see what will happen next 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 replies 2 comments! chap 6- fascinating update! Maan walks around with Geets' dupatta! glad he wants 2 give to Geet n refuse 2 give it to Roop! Maan bowled over seeing Geet! he saves her from falling. she calls him dusht danav! Maan annoyed! liked hw she apologizes! update soon
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
read all parts today in one go 
superb story
looking forward