MG#4 Be-intaah...Mohabbat ya Junoon/pt44/45/pg16/19/23 march

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

this story about love or madness...she loves him , want him at any cost, and he is bound with vow... due to circumstances, she get him... but what happen suddenly... her relation broke... 

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept 

Note :-

Any scene or situation , moment of this ff is an imagination. If any match to any other thing that is merely a co-incidence. I haven't copied any scene N I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything match it will be only coincident.

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy request or post a comment here

Edited by priya_21 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_21 thumbnail

Index

Thread 1

thread 2

Thread 3

Last part 40 on thread 3 link 

part 41 - see below post

part 42 on page 8

part 43 on page 14

part 43 on page 16

part 45 on page 19

Edited by priya_21 - 1 months ago
priya_21 thumbnail

Story so far...

Maaneet leaving alone from past five years, both are separated but not take the divorce, something happens in past, i.e. the reason of separation...

Maan shift to New York forever, he doesn't want to come back india ... but due to daadi wish, he come back india for opening of charitable school, colleges on his birthday date... but past never alone him, he remember on his birthday he lost the trust on geet, bitter truth come in front of his eyes...

After opening, he come to delhi, & meet with abhimaan & mehar in mall on mother's day... Seeing both kids he feel attachment with both kids... again geet words rings in his ear, geet never want child...

He wants to go back New York, but daadimaa not left any option in front of him... Daadi decided now anyone not go back new York & give two option to him , take geet back in this house and own life or marry with shagun...

Another side geet lost her mind state...she leaving like corpse...her body is moving but her heart stop to feel anything...after seeing him on Tv...he coming back to india...first time she feel some movement after on that day when she meet with accident  ...she wake up from deep sleep and crying own fate she not feel or share any movement with own kids (mehar & abhimaan)

one side geet is recovering and another side maan get ready to marry with shagun... on engagement day maaneet meet again , geet come back in his life , say sorry to him, but separation of five years where he only waiting her one call , her one step, and she not caring his feeling.. he so deeply hurt due to her...now he don't want to take another chance with her...

seeing this geet take one decision she not going to tell maan about own accident and children too.. she don't want to come in his life as mother of his child , she want to take first step in his life as wife.. 

geet get another blow on Karvachauth day, Mahesh knows her truth , how she plan to trap maan in this marriage, but after all he accept her, give fatherly love to her...

now she doing wait for maan arrival for breaking her karvachauth fast...he come late night, and take her drama left to room

when she not come back , he left to see her, she lying down on floor at terrace, he make her eat food then give her medicine ... he knows about her accident that day... here he spend years in hatred, here she suffered so much... next day he take her to doctor and get knows about her medical history...

she going tell Maan and family about babies but before this baby come and all get one more another blow .... she hide from me about my babies... he cant take this anymore, he need time to fight with own emotions, all one understanding me a robot, who just accept commands... i am human who have heart...

first his father knows about how geet trapped me in this marriage, after this he accept her and make me marry with her before asking me due to society, when i asked from geet she confesses she loves me... then she tell me truth about spiked drink, our five year separation not enough now our babies... 

geet unable to handle this, she get hospitalized... seeing Maan condition , hearing his outburst he stopped in mid, she silenced own self, she stopped asking from him, can he forgive me in this life... for my sins

she start changing day by day and now maan not liking this....

stay tuned

Edited by priya_21 - 2 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail

Character Sketch

Geet Malik

Jo chaha usse hamesha paaya

By hook or by crook

She loves maan madly... it's really a love or madness, ya janoon haasil krne ka...

Maan singh Khurana

He loves own family so much...

Kuch bhi kr sakta hai unki khushi ke liye... 

Shamsher Malik (geet father)

he loves her daughter so much.

Mahesh Khurana (maan's Father)

photo mahesh-thakur_zps4c6a5605.jpg

Supriya Khurana(Maan's Mom)

photo Supriya_Pilgaonkar_1_zpsdbc7207b.jpg

Savitri Khurana (Maan's daadimaa)

photo daadimaa_zpsa4dda2eb.jpg

Mehar Khurana - Daughter of Maan and geet

abhi Khurana - Son of Maan & Geet

Badi Daadi - Elder sister of Savitri

Samrat , Arohi, Salman & gunjan - Geet friend

Arjun - Maan Friend

Manish - Geet cousin Brother 

priya_21 thumbnail

banner

priya_21 thumbnail

for my other work  - plz see

Maaneet magical couple

&

Maaneet Dreamworld

& bookmark the update thread

priya_21 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

priya_21 thumbnail

26 Aug

Perfect Picture- Shot 6 on page 17

Sauda- part 23 on page  122

28 Aug

tere liye - part 15 on page 7 &  CS 2 Character Sketch on same page

31 August

Wo Lamhe - part 9 on page 10

1 Sept

teri meri kahani- part 28 on page 84