FF: Masoom Mohabbat (Eng subs) Ch 21 posted 12/08/2018

mishtimohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So, here I am again opening a new page and beginning a new story. 

I have been thinking and working on Masoom Mohabbat for some weeks and its still in its early conception so please bear with me, I will get there. 

Its a mix of old and new, with simple people and simple feelings.How well it fares is up to the readers to decide.

All links to chapters will be posted on here for you to follow. You can also subscribe to the blog to make things easier for you. 
http://heartandrib.blogspot.com/ 

Initially I had started with a short story that was in the back of my laptop for months and finally got posted a few weeks before. If anyone is interested in getting a hang of my writing then please check out the link below of SS:Behne Do.

Edited by mishtimohabbat - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arrey waah. Congratulations on starting a new story. I am sure it's going to rock๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Padh ke aati hoon.
Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow woman. Where were you hiding that talented light? It must have been a very big bushel indeed.
Aap ke haath kaha hai, let me give them a virtual kiss and a bow to the gray matter between your ears.๐Ÿ‘
I am hooked...totally and completely.

Such a clear picture you have drawn of the Handa family. 

I felt it could have been my mother talking to me, through Jassi.

Gora rang...the bane of our's mother's existence as far as their daughter' s are concerned I think๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the wisdom of meetha gulab jamun behind the darker color๐Ÿ‘

I want to point out to every nuance of the story and gush over it.  The authenticity the language brings or the simple act of draping the shawl draped over the head. But there are too many such amazing instances.

Such clear characters you have drawn with just a few words.

I am eagerly waiting to see the direction in which this story is headed.

I am looking forward to a larger than life love story. I just have an awesome feeling about this story. Aur soch ke abhi se mere dil zor se dhadakne laga hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

A story that starts with Ghalib shayari can be nothing but perfection.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sgmiss2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start. Beautiful poetry. You have described Geet's family really well. Close knit family. Dialogues in mother tongue give a different flavor to the story. You connect and visualize better. Looking forward to this story.
ardentfitzcy thumbnail
Mishti ji
How are you? Missed you so much 
And you started a story
Hum jarur padhenge ji ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Will be back 
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mishti!
Finally you are writing... I'm so happy.

Kya kare hum... you will rock just like your thoughts!

Best wishes :)
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new story awesome prologue cs bhi de deti nice so geet has a lovely family geet is so young but really bubbly and full of life loved mother daughter cute nok jhok geet though a bit grown up but still a kid her dad thinks she is better than a son and he has big hopes for her Meera alliance came she is geets friend but also like her sister to her loved how u describe the hands family and how they consider their daughter equal no distinction of any sorts 
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on new story!
Loved this part...
frostedstarlit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Mishti! 
I am so happy for you.