Views

Users

Frequent Posters

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Rabiha

Lovely this is one my favourite song and with Arshi chemistry it was beyond expectations I really loved the scenes you choose totally coordinated with lyrics and dialogue makes it superb loved it thanks for PM and sorry for being late

Thank You so much, dear.It's ok.No need to be sorry.I am glad that you liked the VM and took out some time, from your busy schedule, to express your views.Thanks a lot.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
TheSpark thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful song, lyrics and scenes... This vm is so good dear... πŸ‘.. 
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSpark

Such a beautiful song, lyrics and scenes... This vm is so good dear... πŸ‘.. 

Thank You, dear for liking and commenting on my VM.It means a lot.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ciao Labi, this is Sophia.
Kbtr is vittoriaA's id.

Wow! WOW WOW! Now I know what everyone is raving about!!!!
I never watched IPK, watched a couple of EJ.IPK - wasn't impressed (but thought Sanaya's expressions were stupendous)  and for the life of me could not understand the brouhaha caused by IPK. But after watching this VM of yours, Labi, I could actually FEEL the famous chemistry that everyone is talking about!!!
I've read a few SS's and FF's and thought that there was an elated stance towards the characters, esp of ASR. But now I totally get where it comes from.    
Too bad the makers weren't able to hold onto that, eh!
Thanks Labi. I might just go ahead and watch the entire IPK - when and if I get the time!

Will be checking out your other works, later.                       

Edited by kbtr - 7 years ago
Nice VM.  Enjoyed watching it.
Cheers...
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Awesome vm labi πŸ‘ thx 4 d translation
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simply wonderfulll VM...BRAVOlπŸ‘β€οΈβ­οΈ .
This melodious Song❀️(actually humming this song every time) with my one & only favorite ARSHI β€οΈ
Already watching it several timesπŸ˜‰
Hope to see more Arshi VM from you
labi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kbtr

Ciao Labi, this is Sophia.

Kbtr is vittoriaA's id.

Wow! WOW WOW! Now I know what everyone is raving about!!!!
I never watched IPK, watched a couple of EJ.IPK - wasn't impressed (but thought Sanaya's expressions were stupendous)  and for the life of me could not understand the brouhaha caused by IPK. But after watching this VM of yours, Labi, I could actually FEEL the famous chemistry that everyone is talking about!!!
I've read a few SS's and FF's and thought that there was an elated stance towards the characters, esp of ASR. But now I totally get where it comes from.    
Too bad the makers weren't able to hold onto that, eh!
Thanks Labi. I might just go ahead and watch the entire IPK - when and if I get the time!

Will be checking out your other works, later.                       

Hi Sophia,

Thank You so much for your kind words dear.I am so overwhelmed by your reply.πŸ€—
Never thought that my VM would inspire someone to watch the show and to see the chemistry between the leads.You really made my day.Thanks a lot.πŸ˜ƒ

@ bold, Yeah you are right.After a certain point, the makers totally ruined it.The only saving grace was ArShi/SaRun.However crappy the scene was, viewers used to watch it only for ArShi.They were magical.I will never get tired of watching their scenes.
Try watching IPK and you will never regret it.But don't make any emotional attachment to it.It will only give you pain.Talking from experience πŸ˜†

Once again thanks a lot for all the kind words and you could ask me any doubts on IPK.πŸ˜›

With lots of love 
Labi.
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Nice VM.  Enjoyed watching it.

Cheers...

Thank You so much for liking and commenting, dear.πŸ€—
labi thumbnail