jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update 
Waiting for next update. 
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
Wonderful and superb part
Geet definitely feel something for man...she feel bad about hurting man...
She is drunken and man just said 3 golden words
Hope she remember next day

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You can't imagine how you have made my day today!
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know kuch nahi hoga. She will forget everything. 🤢 keya keya karna padrahi hai maan ko. Bechara confess bhi karliya bina kisi notice ke.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow
I love the update
So beautifully written
He was so mad at her ...I loved how wonderfully u wrote it.. just great... OMG OMG .. Maan confessed ...
I don't know if she heard it ...
preeti.1 thumbnail
Beautiful update maan was so angry and hurt but uska ye behavioir se geet k dil ki baat pata chal gai k she loves him but still unknown to her feelings .maan misaed his flight to handle talli geet ..maan confessed his feelings but geet ka reacction kuch hoga ya wo bina sune hi so chuki hogi ..i m sure tune kuch plan kiya hoga every update has unexpected turn or events ..so next me bhi kuch hoga..
Beautiful update aushu
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello
Beautiful part
She's drunk naa...so i guess she will not remember anything..i hope she won't forget the confession...Baki sab bhul bhi jayr tho chalega😉
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another cute update. Maan has come back for Geet leaving his anger behind. Geet is already clumsy, her drunkard state is much more sweet. Finally the confession but Geet couldn't perceive it properly. Waiting for next.
taahir004 thumbnail
It was an Excellent chapter

Yes Maan was furious both Geet and Ana kept secrets from him
the fact that Maan had warned Geet previously and now hearing that Arjun actually disrespected both the women Maan loves and are close to him
Arjun in relation with Ana is one issue but the fact that this guy can easily handle Geet touch her this made Maan even more furious and its so in his character to get extremely angry with his loved ones yes Maan is not a jealous person Geet can talk to any guy but the moment the guy tries and harm his family and they keep it a secret Maan gets furious
Geet feeling hurt at Maan's distancing himself , she tried telling him its not her secret to tell but Maan was too angry and didn't want to understand her this made her feel lonely sad and hurt as never did he react this way towards her especially after they became so close so this is a different shade that Geet sees and she fears he may never talk her and I think this very thought creates a deep longing for Maan

Once his anger calmed down he had thought about Geet that she may be alone and sad and immediately he dials her number only to hear her slurred and sad voice , it didn't surprise me that Maan came back home to attend to Geet because since he realized his feelings for her he has put her at the top most priorty but then again he always cared and guided her too
Geet asking Maan what type of girl he prefers and he tells her a clumsy imperfect girl but she wants prove and he says he loves her now either she would have fallen asleep or she may take it as he just saying that to comfort her but I cannot see much happening right now as Geet is drunk unless Maan gives her kiss