Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Net slow hai pata nahi page load hoga bhi ya nahi 
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME STUFF Virina!! the 2nd batch of requests look FABBB! both request look STUNNINGGG! I so loved Mrina's request! ❀️

esp these icons!

the HayMur ones are LOVE!!!!❀️

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful work πŸ˜ƒ
Mirna and Janaki's request have come out so well 
Vinilight thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gorgeous icons and gif πŸ˜Š Edited by Vinilight - 6 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail
ranveer singh, KSG icons (rrequests) n this

all are very beautiful works πŸ‘

i cant believe i missed the chance to request from you yet again πŸ˜†

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
itne mast icons πŸ˜› wow 
https://i.imgur.com/niOLJRW.gif ... beautiful creation 

my favorites β­οΈβ­οΈ

mujhe ye sabse ache lage baaki bhi mast hai lekin ye jyada ache lageπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DEFOM

Ahh those ranveer icons r bomb specially d shirtless ones β˜ΊοΈ

Thanks Palakh. πŸ€— Keep your hormones intact though.
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Reserved

So Vrinzi.. πŸ€— I have decided to compile my comments under this one post provided you stick to un-reserving the posts above than posting it on a new page. πŸ˜†

--

Requests Batch #1

Such gorgeous icons/stack.. Love them both. ❀️
The KSG/Asad one actually took the cake though. The way you have put effects of different hues on each of them, it is so mesemerizing as a stack. πŸ˜ƒ

Eagerly waiting for mine now. πŸ˜³

--

Lots of love,

Mrinzi ❀️

Good thought because i was thinking to PM after am done with all the requests/suggestions. But thanks for waiting up on me as i know i am very slow and late these days. Hopefully am able to finish before 2018 comes over.πŸ˜†

AWW Thanks a lot! I think it was the most simplest icon styling to do xD
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinilight

gorgeous creation buddy πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks for my beautiful request πŸ˜Š

P.S. stacked link not working for me 

Thanks a lot Vini. 

I guess Dips already helped you on this one.
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dips..

HOLY SWEET MAMMA. *gasps* My life is on fire, got me igniting my desires, how can i manifest, guess i'm a bad liar. If this makes sense to you which i hope will not BECAUSE MAMAMIYAA my mind is out of control rn. 

Considering what you wrote at the beginning of the thread makes me realize that I'm not the only person on this planet who has her life screwed upside down. The situation seems pretty worse and I hope you overcome the hurdles asap because how the phuck am I suppose to live if your PS crashes and internet gives up on you. No way !! πŸ˜³  I can't even imagine that situation 😡 

I'll recommend Maroon-5 your name, so you can be their song writer for the next album! Hows that for a xmas present? πŸ˜Ž 

Oh sure darling, i suffered a lot during those months. Been days of perseverance and faith that got me through those no-internet/laptop battles. But all is well. God has been gracious to me *a prayer of thanks*

MY REQUEST: It seems like I want to rip of my tee and scream like a gorilla. THIS MAN jeez β˜ΊοΈ I'm crushing over few men so hard these days and Ranveer Singh tops the chart. Recently, i was watching Ram-Leela and that was a cherry on the cake after Padmavati. He's a f**king live wire left open on streets. And let me kiss your hands Vrinz for how beautifully you have made the icons. Cok Cok guzel ! It's something beyond what I've imagined. And the text which later I got to know that it's a Carrie Underwood's song (how come I haven't came across this outstanding track before.  Pity me! ) apt totally. Your colouring+style+typography is beyond gorgeous. You created a huge confusion as to whether i stop stare Ranveer like a perv or appreciate your creativity. I'm so so smitten over this edit.πŸ€ͺ You deserve virtual hug right now *sniffs*. AND IM NOT REMOVING THIS SIGNATURE EVER. PERIOD!

So much drama!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£ Now am recommending you for the next Ekta show's female lead🀣 The next drama queen Ishiii maaa! πŸ€£ Honestly Ram Leela was the last venture of SLB that iv liked a lil. I loved the setting of the movie mainly. LMFAO, he sure is a live wire. Reminds me that Filmfare song SRK did 🀣. Let me tell you that im not much of a song listener. I play songs from the past most of the time...i don't keep track of the current ones unless its everywhere on my face. Cowboy Casanova is among the few of the playlists thats on loop and i uses these songs lyrics ON EVERY DAMN HOTTIE i work on. They are like recurring artists in my show. πŸ˜³

KSG: I just bumped into the fact that in every icon, KSG's lips are looking quite sexy and lustrous.πŸ€” The different hues are so mesermizing. You sharpness on the icons are so amazing. I can never make these kind of simple icons with such grace. That's why i say that you keep giving me complex issues. How can someone create a fantastic edit with gradients and still be so flawless. 
Oh btw, Winget is doing another series Bepanaah I guess and i came to know that her character name is Zoya.🀣 I lost my shit then.

I CANT! 🀣 I just went back inspecting each icons and his lips. Quite true πŸ€” You have to agree this is the easiest icon making stuffs that we can make? And you are yourself a PRO at it so i don't understand why you are undermining yourself here 😳 

I HEARD!!!!!!!!! the name Zoya was the most hilarious part of the news! πŸ€£
------
**I will keep editing this for rest of the further upcoming updates.**