A.C#5:Update Pg 135:KZK2|SuVan|SRK-Aish|Fawad-Mahira|Money Heist|

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Banner credit goes to...??
Cookies for those who can guess the maker (;

I N T R O D U C T I O N

I'll give someone else the mike to introduce myself. Ahem ahem.
"Hullo Hullo. Welcome to Vrins Miller Galleria. 
This story starts on a fine sunny morning under cyclone level 3 alerts. A crazy-haired, doe-eyed, fan of a kachra couple girl stares at her computer screen without blinking. The drool dripping down her chin mirrors that of her beloved dog. She makes moon eyes. But something happens. A single wave touches upon her nerve-endings. A new horizon blinks in the near future. She stares at the faces she loved stamped upon a 400x300 square box and inundated in colors. Wow, she thinks like every Disney princess before a 5-minute song. This is what magic is all about. This is what Harry Potter must have felt seeing the scary-ass dark dungeonesque walls of Hogwarts. 
The girl grabs her large packet of chocolate biscuits and steals another few from her grandmother. Her heart hammers within the cage of her chest and with padded footsteps she sneaks out into the veranda to escape her Aunt's all-knowing-eyes. She reaches her laptop with clammy fingers and then opens the lid. 
The same 400x300 box stares back. It calls to her like a voodoo book in Evil dead's whole friggin franchise. Find me Virina, it says in its gibberish language and Virina hears. 
But as all heroes resist the call to absolution, so does our heroine. No, she says. But akin to a spider, the urge crawls over her back and latches onto her mind. It slides beneath the skin of her fingers. Cradled in the womb of her desires, it prods on. 
And finally, the girl downloads Adobe Photoshop. 
And rest is history. 
So welcome to another one hundred and fifty pages of her mood-swings, kachra hindi, bekaar fangirling, akela sada, controversies, droughts, heroine's block and breathtaking Art.  Onto fifth now."
Must have guessed the adorable doucheboobybag by now. 
The one and only FleetingWishes aka RidaDufferHashmi.

I N S P I R A T I O N S

The urge to continue till the 5th thread still goes on if it weren't for people like Dips, Husna, Aichu, Kankshita, etc who inspire me by their beautiful work everytime. Deviantart, LiveJournal, Tumblr, India-Forums they all played a part in my growing up as a PSer. So thank you all. 
It's not one people, it's all people.

M Y  F A V O R I T E S

If i could actually count them on the tip of my fingers.
Rest assured i don't PS only on my favorites but on all chalti phirti sexiness within my radar. 
batting eyelashes

Jaanta log jaan lo! 
Rida Hashmi is my favorite of all. 
kiss

W H A T  I  M A K E

-Signatures
-Photosets
-Gifs
-Icons
-Banners

R E Q U E S T S

OPEN
You will always know when the shop is OPEN.
I will put an [O] on the title thread.

CLOSE
You will always know when the shop is CLOSE.
I will put an [C] on the title thread.

R U L E S

You can use my stuffs or crop them anywhere you want. I agree there's sweat and time taken into making them but at the end of the day, let's face it, it's not The Kohinoor that i won't allow people to use. It's freebies. But one word of advice to certain people, while i may allow my work to be used even without being credited, i honestly don't care but please respect the feelings of other makers, do ask them before you use them. Or the least you can do is credit the maker and don't claim it as yours.

That said, if you freaking making money by what we are doing. DUDE YOU'RE IN FCUKING TROUBLE. 
ATLEAST LET'S  DO 50-50???? :|

P M  U P D A T E S

Add me in your buddy lists please. It's hard for me to keep track of people pressing the PM Lists everytime. I check the PM Lists rarely too. 
However, click LIKE button so i can pm you for requests.

C O P Y R I G H T S

Edited by aftermath.. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail

Can you guys do me a favor and add me to your BUDDY LIST in case you want a pm for an update? Yea thanks, because am not going to click on 100 names and add you all. Think of my poor lil fingers, how much they hurt? It's good to enjoy the pain of others sometimes. 

Going overboard, ain't i? IDC.

So whatcha waiting for?? waiting

PRESS THE 'LIKE' for PMing updates.
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail

PAGE 1: OLD STUFFS
PAGE 6: PHOTOSETS [Autumn|Books|New York| BFFs|Cupcakes|Lion|Rain|Milkshakes]
PAGE 15: Prison Break|Kara Sevda|Dolunay|Jab Harry Met Sejal|Omkara-Gauri//DOB|Lucifer|Iss Pyaar Ko kya naam doon 3
PAGE 23: KaSh|Turkish Wedding|Arnav-Khushi|Salman Khan|Games of Thrones|Neal Caffrey
PAGE 40: NO-HEA THEME [Armaan-Shilpa|Will-Louisa|Scott-Allison|Aman-Naina|Dexter-Emma]
Page 53: Icons[Kemal & Sarp]|IPK 3-Advay-Chandni|Engin Akyurek|Jon Snow|KaSh|Dolunay|Omkara-Gauri|Yakeen Ka Safar
Page 65: Requests
Page 80: Turkish Gifs[Icerde|Kara Sevda|Dolunay|Cesur Ve Guzel|Ask Laftan Anlamaz|Kiralik Ask]
Page 88: Yakeen Ka Safar|Siyah Beyaz Ask|Bepannah|Justice League|Karan Singh Grover|KaSh ft Surbhi|Robin Van Persie 
Page 95: Yeh Pyaar Nahin to kya hai|Bepannah

Page 116: Requests & Suggestions

Page 123: KSG as RB|PreRish|Bajaj-Komolika|Ek Duje Ke Vaaste2|Money Heist

------------------
RESOURCES & TUTORIALS /DOWNLOAD
PAGE 24: Icons Texture Pack
PAGE 54: Texture Pack

Edited by aftermath.. - 2 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail

Mera museum thinking

I C O N S

G I F S

S I G N A T U R E S

------THE END-----
Waymaker thumbnail
Tesekkur Ederim for my 5th Gallery everyone. I owe it to you all. πŸ€— 
Let the page load btw...it's a heavy one. IDK why i always do it. smug

Alright coming to the main point. Did anyone guess who made my banners? 

If it comes to any surprise, then it's Rida Hashmi aka FleetingWishes who made them. It took her just some lil words of appreciation and inspiration here to push her open Photoshop again. And am not kidding when i say she has not PSed since years, since KYY days to be more precised. Now we can all go crawl in our corners, coz the girl is adamant on taking over and making sure our dukaan[s] get closed. Seen her last couple of edits and she is already slaying. Can't wait to share them with you. And the banners are really so gorgeous booby. For someone who came out of hibernation/ someone who actually HATED PSing is really doing some freaking good job putting us to shame. Yes if you continue PSing with the same enthusiasm and skills, you'll get our dukaans close sooner or later.

The girl has been more excited about opening of the 5th gallery because she is waiting so impatiently to see people commenting on her banners. She does not care about the 5th or 10th gallery. Apne baare main sochte hai zyaada. Why else would she be spamming the previous gallery and finishing it? Ulterior motives you see ;p

Last thank yous to: Mais,Mrinzi,Husna,Ri & Hashmi thanks for spamming the previous thread and finishing or else i had to rack my brains about a last update. Another friend needs a help in getting her gallery over. Koi Dips ki maadat kardo.

This place is feeling more like an AT than a gallery now. I'll end it here and yup i don't know when am updating again. Tata for now. 
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT, LOVE & PRECIOUS COMMENTS. WITHOUT YOU ALL, I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ON MY 5TH ALREADY. 

Cok cok tesekkur ederim big grin

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved!!😎

--------------
EDITED.
YOU JOKER.🀣🀣

ALL I SAID WAS i feel like psing and she said jaa banaa mere banners. AND THEN SHE EMO BLACKMAILED ME INTO IT! 🀬
But I had a blast doing them even if I don't love all of them. But exams so I couldn't use all the ideas i had in my head.
Maybe people should hire me for banners.🀣🀣🀣 COS I can't do anything else.
I LOVE THE INTRO. Maine socha thori aur beizzati karoon iski but she no approves.😭 But so much fun insulting you booby.

Imma kill you and take over your shop. chal mere naam karde. 😎

THAT THANKYOU NOTE WITH TURKISH WHICH LOOKS LIKE GIBBERISH COS I NO UNDERSTAND A WORD BUT THANKS POOPY BOO. 🀣 I knows you lous meee.

---------------------------

Okay whatever was that? ^^ I still don't like PS and I still don't plan on using it much either. I just had a chaska before exams. Because of course saare dunya ke kaam exams se pehle hi soojte hain. God bless us . So you PS Godesses can stop extra makkhan.

YOU'RE MY INSPIRATION THO. AND I LOVEE YOUR WORK! I'm so proud of you for reaching fifth gallery yay! My booby. You are the best. Your creativity, your colors, your work, your style, your thirst, your drive. I LOVE IT ALL! I You have your own trademark style. That's so distinctively you and I love it so much. You're a magician when it comes to creating wonders on PS and seeing all the old stuff you display, I marvel at how far you've come, how you only become better and better with each milestone. And when I think she can't get better than this, you bowl me over and leave me speechless.

SOO HERE'S TO MANY MANY MORE GALLERIES BOOBY! And your thakeli hindi. And your brilliant artwork.

Ab tune teri taareef karne ke jitne paise diye sab khatam.
yeh philosophical baatein chorr, make SOME HOT-ISHH STUFF SOON OKAY! SMUT SMUT!! THAT'S WHERE THE VIEWS ARE! KITNI BAAR SAMJHAAYA HAI CHOKRI!!

HAPPY VIRINA FUGOOO GALLERIAAA 😲 NUMBER PHIVE.😲

CENTURY KAB MAAREGI😲

Edited by FleetingWishes. - 6 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Rida starts to PS again, I'm quitting. 😳 She's already killed me with those banners and I'm typing this from some dimension I ain't familiar with ('cause jannat toh merko butta milege aur jahanum merko jana nahi hai 🀣) 

------------------------

Edited.

Firstly, V

for being so fudging brilliant. 😳 Moving on... *iski tareef karna zaruri hai kya? πŸ€”*

CONGRATULATIONS on #5, V! πŸ€— Thanks to the bunch of US, *more like me 'cause main jahan jati hoon waha siyappa ho hi jata hai* 😳 🀣 you were able to reach #5 at a jet speed. May God bless you with so much more now and forever. <3 ❀️ Aur jo bhi terko milega upar wale ki taraf se, like talent, skill etc, woh sab hum tujhe dara dhamka ke tujhse le lenge. *total revenge mode on, bro* 😈 You don't get to be THAT brilliant while we're kaam chalaoing with sista tikao skills. Hmph. πŸ˜’

ALL THOSE PHOTOSETS ARE SO DARN AMAZING. I'm just scrolling and ghooring, ghooring and scrolling and they're making me go all...asdfghjkl with its sheer brilliance. 😳 The choice of caps is SUPER. Where did you get them from? I demand the link to that source. 😈 Then the absolutely gorgeous coloring, cropping and sharpening. AND THE THEMES. Oh my heart. I'm so going to stack my favourite *god bless me with picking on some* and use. Continue to be as brilliant as you're and continue to intimidate the mere mortals like me. *have some mercy though, like seriously* 😳

πŸ€— β€οΈ

Edited by .annihilation. - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
^^ am already scheming ways how to make her hate PS at wits' end

PS: Dips imma give you takkar in turkish now. Buahahaha
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Rida jhoot bol rahi hai.

Banners MAINE banaye hain 😎