Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Dips..

You flaunting your sexy turkish speaking skills is making me feel like an illiterate πŸ₯Ί  I need to re watch turkish series and showoff my turkish slangs asap. Nedan V ! :((

OH BTW IS THIS SOMETHING RELATED TO MEEHH?? πŸ€” 

I'm adamant to learn turkish and watch them without waiting for sub episodes. Alternately means i can watch HD stuffs😎🀣
I still don't understand why you no accompanying me watching turkish shows? Nedan Dips? 
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlyAway-

Heeeyyy you remembered!! Haila! I am surprised but feels good! πŸ˜† 

Yes, Tris here! πŸ₯³ 
πŸ˜†
I always look for the Icons the first thing as I use them a lot. Look my profile icon is your creation too! The ones you make are usually cool so suck up the praises! 
πŸ˜†
I didn't watch IPK3. Barun's acting... ummm... πŸ€” Plus the promos looked weird. Their fashion styling especially. Plus Gul is doing everything OTT in her shows. Can't handle it. πŸ˜†
Oh yeah buy those rights up! Those shades are super amazing! 

Cool! I have been trying KDrama and liking 'em so far so totally get it! Plus I saw u have Healer stuff too in the past thread!! Heheh love 'em! πŸ₯³ Have you seen that show? Pretty amazing right? My favorite from all the Asian shows out there πŸ˜†

Your work is amazing aftermath πŸ€—
What do I call you? aftermath? Let me know! 
πŸ˜†

Awww. I'm very well flattered this subah subah reading this comment. :P 
Ditto, there's a lot of rave concerning BS's acting and i was least impressed with his onscreen presence. IDK πŸ€” Gul is the mother of f**ks up, her shows are proof enough and i can't stand them. I can bear watching an Ekta's initial episode of a show but Gul is another level of W*F! 

OHH EEE! YES I LOVED HEALER A LOT MAN. I wanna watch JCW's recent show he did. Did you see it? Same Healer was so so so good to watch. I've bingewatched this one.

You choose yourself. As long as my name sounds kickass enough when you write it πŸ˜Ž
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Omg, that's a compliment indeed, I'm blushing right now. β˜ΊοΈ
Thank you so much, dear, that's really sweet of you! And I appreciate you taking my request. πŸ€—

Nah, you can use whatever textures/coloring/size you want, that was just an example, but do what works best with the video. πŸ˜‰

You deserve it. Your request is at most ready...am trying my best for it to look decent enough. I suck at this style but hopefully the outcome is good. 
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dips..

When exactly will be your tomorrow? My brain.exe has stopped working since it cannot draw out a probability 

Dude i thought you had no brain? 
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Edited.

After some considerable amount of time,
50 push ups,
10 cans of energy drinks,
5 bars of snickers,
some therapy sessions to regain my coherency,
I'm finally here to edit my pending comment.

Happy to know that you run in the same league of Ekta & Gul in dramatic entries🀣🀣

Also, except for the parts in bold, everything else was done mentally in an alternate dimension/universe I build for myself where I'm powerful wizard/ninja/superhero, saying just so that you know. 🀣 

That's why am categorising you in Ekta & Gul's world. They envision everything in an alternate universe.πŸ€”

Gule Gule - This show's title reminds me of a sweet called meethe gul gule. πŸ˜† Your b/w icons have always been such classy bunch of tiny things. 

Gule gule is not a show Husna! 🀣🀣 It means Bye bye 🀣 but thanks a lot anyway.

IPK3 - Should you be reprimanded for pulling off an Aichu or be praised because of HOW WELL you did it? Ah, I don't care. πŸ˜† These are beauties and beauties deserving of all the praise. The coloring, blending, use of textures, text and everything as usual is amazing but their size has to be the best thing about them. Reminds me of good old IF small signatures.

Oh i didn't even reciprocate the proper essence and style of Aichu. I'm many percentages behind her ingeniousness! IKR? Small signatures are so pretty old classic of IF days. *sigh* good ol' days, good ol' days.

Engin.A - Jaz must still be cursing me for not having yet worked on this particular suggestion she suggested me as well...about like eons ago. But I guess whatever happens, happens for the good because she got her will done and that too by such meticulous hands. The coloring and the text effects of this set is PRO, bro. 

Am sure it will be double bonanza for her if you do one. Because i trust your hand to come up with something mindblasting. And i will be the one contemplating that creation of yours.

Jon Snow - GAHHH. :| I can't ever stop envying you for all these tumblr style of edits that you do. They're such brilliance always. ESP. THAT TEXT STYLE. YOU. :$

Now this is something i felt a bit satisfied about when working on it. I tried limiting the manip in this edit so as not to give a complex look.

KaSh - I still remember how I used to like Armaan's this particular hair style, woh lambi ghani zulfein wale din...these are pretty, needless to say. 

HAHAHA. Sometimes i hated it and sometimes i liked it. There were rare circumstances if you may say so.

Dolunay - What a gorgeous coloring! 😳 Is it yours or by someone else? In any case, I WANT IT. The coloring and the sharpening make this set look SO GOOD. 

I used an already made PSD and added some extra layers. Wanted to give it a vintage look. I gotta see if i still have this or not though because i don't even remember the PSDs and layers i added on this one 😳

RiKara - Haye, mere low-key OTP. <3 β€οΈ Okay, those tiny little masterpieces that we ordinarily call icons are LIT. So many distinct styles executed with such perfection. How do you even get the coloring, textures and the picture combination of it all so right? :| The uniformity feels here are killing me. The signature has some 14-15 pictures and you blended them so amazingly without making them look like a clogged piece of work.

I suppose it's luck? 🀣 but when you get HD pics to work on, you effortlessly want to give brilliant outcome. You put your soul into it ;) πŸ€£ i kid, but i swear it's the HD pictures that elevates the quality of the set. 

YKS - Pak shows and their overly stretched dimensions. -.- But that isn't much of a trouble when you have a skilled PSer doing the work. These look gorgeous, esp. the signature and that dipla (I mean, dips πŸ˜†) style is such a pretty one. πŸ˜³

LMFAO! Am so used to their ratio aspect now :| i don't even bother free transform the dimension. Too much pain and waste of time. 

God bless you for sharing those stunning and beneficial resources of yours with us. πŸ€— Have them downloaded already. Tehee. 

Hope they are useful ;)

Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayberain

nice workπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you girl ;')
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aftermath..

I'm adamant to learn turkish and watch them without waiting for sub episodes. Alternately means i can watch HD stuffs😎🀣

I still don't understand why you no accompanying me watching turkish shows? Nedan Dips? 

I took my turkish watch later archive for granted by delaying its watch and now life took me for granted for not sparing me a minute to watch anything. Then there is a disease known as exams which spreads more faster than any other epidemic. So I'm in a catastrophic situation πŸ€” 
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB Update Virina ! both requests look amazinggg! both icons sets just BRILLIANT!!! my fav was Dip's request :D

sugg: Hayat-Murat (ALA)

tc love sofii x

Waymaker thumbnail
2nd Batch of Requests updated: Pg66

NO PMS
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aftermath..

You deserve it. Your request is at most ready...am trying my best for it to look decent enough. I suck at this style but hopefully the outcome is good. 

I just saw my request, and it's BEAUTIFUL!  It's way beyond just decent. The blending and coloring are pure excellence. πŸ‘ I love it so much, and I'll definitely use it. Thank you! πŸ€—

All the other requests turned our simply marvelous. I love your icons, they have that lovely glow to them. β­οΈ