Frequent Posters

nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
nice update... hope this separation ll soon end... contd soon
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this is equally interesting just like present story going on I m enjoying the confirmation scenes between 2 friends & siblings it gives wild angle of RaYa past which is so interesting to know further so now separation is on the way I guess Bani will be the ultimate reason for this it can possible for sure... but still want to know more abt their secrets in future it's getting more & more interesting with the time waiting for next to post soon.. will be waiting...

Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Loved it.
Thanks for pm.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. 
Hopefully they're united soon.
Thanks for pm and continue soon.
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Will post update in a couple of hours!!! Sorry for the delay!
itsmeg3 thumbnail

Waiting 
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG

Hi Guys, sorry for the delay. I have been very busy with work and traveling. I know this is a very dry chapter, but slowly the secrets will unfold. 

------------------------------------------------

Vikram reached the Hospital, saw Bani, who was sleeping due to heavy medication. He waited for the doctor to arrive.

Ram called Vikram.

Ram: You reached?

Vikram: Yes.

Ram: And?

Vikram: Well, She is under heavy medication and I have been waiting for the doctor for two hours now. I will only go to the Hotel after I speak to the Doctor, get an update and know, when I can shift her to India... She looks fine, external injuries toh kuch nahi hai... But, let me speak to the Doc and we can take a call after that...

Ram: Ok. Keep me posted.

Vikram: Have you spoken to Bani's parents?

Ram: I was just about to start for their home.

Vikram: OK. Let me know, If you want me to speak to them.

Ram: Vikram, tujhe toh baat karna padega hi... tere chacha hain woh...

Vikram: I know yaar. I am tired. Dimaag nahi kaam kar raha ... Priya se baat hui?

Ram: We have spoken after I left Bhopal. Kyun?

Vikram: They should reach by late tonight..

Ram: Cool. I will speak to her. I wanted to talk to Bani's parents and then talk with Priya. Woh samajdaar hai... I think, she now has to wait for me. I waited for her for a long time. Its her turn.

Vikram: hhhmmm... acha sun, the Doc is here.. I'll call you soon. Take care.

-------------------------------------------

Ram is at his home, gets ready and texts Priya.

Ram: Whats up?

Priya: Whats up??? Really?

Ram: Where have you guys reached?

Priya: We are hitting the road at a speed of above 80kmph... covered a lot of distance...

Ram: are you driving and typing?

Priya: Neha is driving.

Ram: Take care.. Don't drive so fast. Its risky. Follow the traffic rules.

Priya: OK Principal. BTW what's up with you? How are you holding up?

Ram: I am about to start for Bani's parents place.

Priya: Ok.

Ram: You are with me na?

Priya: Ab iska main kya bolun?

Ram: I am serious.

Priya dials Ram.

Ram: Haan Priya..

Priya: Agar main tumhare saath nahi hoon, toh main kahan hoon Ram?

Ram: Mera woh matlab nahi tha Priya... I was speaking to Natasha... I told her everything about us..

Priya: Everything? She must think I am bitch na...

Ram: initially she did call this an affair, but I told her to hear me out before making that judgment... Stay on the line. Let me lock the door, get into the car..

Priya: Ok..

Ram: Yes.. So, She heard everything and she said, she basically understands my situation and being a human being, she cannot judge me as she cannot imagine being in my shoes.

Priya: Wow!! That's so mature of her...

Ram: True. Just wanted to let you know that... what else? Is Neha bugging you?

Priya: No. But she did ask me about what happened between you and me back in college before the Proposal.

Ram: Okay!!! She knows everything.. But Neha being Neha... what did you say?

Priya: jo hua, bataya... And Neha is still being Neha... She will bombard me with questions, if I ignore her for too long...

Ram: alright, phone usko dena...

Neha: Haan Ramu kaka... boliye...

Ram: very funny!!

Neha: Vikram se baat hui?

Ram: He reached the hospital.. zyada kuch nahi kaha usne.. he just said, he will speak to the Doc and get back to us...

Neha: Ok. Take care yaar...

Ram: Acha sun. I have reached Bani's parents' house. I'll call you guys back. Bye. Say bye to Priya from me...

Neha: I will..

Priya: Kya kaha usne?

Neha: Usne tumhe Bye kaha,, He reached. He will talk to Bani's parents' now.

Priya: I hope, they take it well.

Neha: He has just gone there to tell about Bani's accident, not to talk about you guys. Chill.

Priya: I know.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ram: Hi Uncle, hello Aunty.

Bani's Dad: Hello beta, kaise ho? Bani aaj bhi nahi aayi?

Ram: Woh...

Bani's Dad: it's been a year, I have seen her. Does she even visit your parents?

Ram: Nahi, it's been longer than a year she has met my parents. The last time she met them was when we had a party when Mom's cancer was cured.

Bani's Dad: I am very sorry beta, we are at fault for the way she is. She doesn't give importance to anything or anybody other than herself.

Ram: Uncle, main yahan, woh sab baat karne nahi aaya hoon. Bani met with an accident.

Bani's Dad: What happened? Where is she now? Why aren't you with her?

Ram: She was in Singapore and I do not have a visa ready. Vikram is in Singapore right now and we will get a clear picture in the next couple of hours. I have applied for the Visa, so, if Vikram can manage to get her to India, that would be ideal.

Bani's Dad: ok. Do you have any idea, what went wrong? Did you guys have a fight?

Ram: Nothing has got to do with the accident Uncle. Bani has never cared for anyone, like you already mentioned and Yes. I know that fact and I regret marrying her. I know, this is not the time to talk about this. I just hope she will get better soon.

Ram: I did not want to inform this over a call, so I came here to tell you on my own and in person. I will leave now. I will keep you posted.

------------------------------------------------------------

Vikram: Hi Doc, How is my sister doing now?

Doc: She is your sister? Her husband will not be visiting her?

Vikram: There are some visa issues, He doesn't have a Singapore Visa, he needs to apply for one and I had my Visa and all the papers in order, so we thought, somebody should be with Bani.

Doc: That is true. Hopefully everything works out for your Brother-in-law. Bani had met with an accident and she had a miscarriage. She lost her baby.

Vikram: She was pregnant? How many months?

Doc: Well, she was 6 months pregnant. I am surprised, you didn't have any idea.

Vikram: She never said anything and I haven't met her in the past three months. She keeps travelling a lot on work, she is barely at one place for a week.

Doc: I see. Anyways, she was crossing the road, and somebody push her onto the car at the signal and she fell on her tummy and the baby couldn't be saved. There was a lot of internal bleeding and she is in coma.

Vikram: What? How long has she been in coma and when did she meet with the accident?

Doc: about three days ago and she was awake, when admitted, but as I said due to internal bleeding and the accident trauma, have led to the coma state.

Vikram: Can I shift her to India?

Doc: Most certainly. She has been under observation for the past 48 hours and her vitals have been stable, so, that shouldn't be an issue.

Vikram: Ok. Please let me know, what paper work and the billing that need to be handled and I will arrange for her to be shifted to India.

Doc: certainly. But, please remember, give her sometime to recover and cope with everything, before, you even bring up the topic about the miscarriage. Women are very strong mentally, but when it is a matter about babies, they cannot handle it.

Vikram: Yes Doctor. Thanks.

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh no bani was pregent ohh no hope sab theek ho jaye n pls update soon n pls next part more of RaYa plss
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
feeling sad for bani. as she lost her child. but..hope she will recover soon. and she won't come between Waiting for next update
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so Bani was pregnant & right now is in coma that's really sad news... being woman I can understand how it felt when you lost your child sad she had to suffers from this hope everything get back on track soon... inferring story is testing off waiting for next do post soon...