Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved it n loving RaYa romance n pls writing more
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

RaYa with NeVi always treat to read abt awesome foursome they have something really magicle update they make so RaYa is become ok to be physical with each other still need time to get attached emotionally hmmm something new finally Ram understood the meaning of medical shop mystery so finally Golu for some piece of mind in more batter way awesome liked it it was really cute... update can't wait for next do update soon...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm just loving this medical shop Wala scene. all four r at same place .. enjoying... Superb part. pl continue
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update... cont soon...
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry guys for the delay. Dhamakedar Update coming your way this weekend. 
Btw, I am also writing a One Shot Note on how things could have been, if Priya didn't get arrested and how BALH could be different. That will be posted along with Phir Kabhi Update.

Thanks for the patience.

Monkish thumbnail

Chapter Fourteen: Ho Ja Zara Matlabi

At the medical store, Ram purchases what he needs.

Ram: Vikram, Tujhe kuch lena nahi hai?

Vikram: Mere paas sab kuch hai...

Ram: Tere paas tha toh, yaha yeh scene create karne ki kya zaroorat hai?

Vikram: Tu mere saath comfortable nahi hai, toh khaakh Priya ke saath comfortable rahega...

Ram doesn't respond.

Meanwhile in the car,

Neha: So, Priya.. You finally told Ram that you love him..!!

Priya: Haan yaar, bahut der kardiya maine..

Neha: Jab sab samaj mein aata hai, tab hi kudna chahiye... Waise, what on earth are they taking so long at a Medical Store?

Priya: Yeh Ram bhi na...

Neha: Chalo, usko thoda sataate hai..

Priya: Nahi Neha... chodo na...

Neha gets in to the backseat with Priya

Neha: Itna pyaar... Bhool rahi ho, woh dost pehle hain, baad mein tumhara loverrr...

Priya: Shut up yaar...

Ram opens the rear door to get into the car and is shocked to see Neha sitting with Priya.

Neha: Aage Vikram ke saath baithon Ram, Gaadi kaafi badi hai, Priya ki...

Priya: True. Aage bahot jagaa hai...

Ram gives Neha a cold stare and an irritated stare to Priya and goes and sits in the Passenger seat.

Neha: Acha, kya kya shopping kiya?

Ram: I am sure you don't want to know Neha...

Neha: Nahi jan na hai humein...

Ram: you guys sure, you want to know...

Priya: Haan...

Ram: Really Priya, tumhein bhi jan naa hai?

Neha: Keh toh rahi hai na ki jan na hai...

Ram: Nahi bataaunga... Chup chap baithen raho...

Vikram: Itna kyun chid raha hai? I know, it will not be so comfortable in the seat here, compared to sitting beside Priya, but itna bhi buran ahi hai..

Ram: Utar gaadi se... Utro...

Ram gets into the driver's seat and asks Vikram to sit in the passenger's seat.

Ram: Bahot tease kar liya tum logon ne mujhe... Ab baari meri...

Ram drives in high speed, that all the three get scared and start praying.. Ram stops the car at the Pub.

Ram: Ho gaya, tum logon ko, yeh kyun lagta hai ki I cannot handle teasing? Tum log jaise college ke time jaise feel kar rahe ho, I feel the same, but at that time, Priya and I were friends. We are friends even now, but dynamics of friendship has changed, thoda time lagega normal hone mein... Relax karo, itna bhi hyper mat ho jaao, to tease me... Let's go...

The couples, enter the pub hand in hand. Ram and Priya are in a different world altogether. The last time they visited a disc or a pub was 8 years ago, before the proposal.

Previously:

Priya was on a date and Ram was with a stupid chick Ayesha. When Ram saw Priya and Sid dance closely on a first date, he couldn't handle it, in spite of he himself, was like that guy with a lot of girls. Priya was not a lot of girls, it's his best friend and she had to be treated right. Wonder why, she wasn't having a problem with the closeness. Ram, while dancing exchanged partners, and started dancing with Priya

Ram: I don't like this Sid guy and you should stay away from him

Priya: I never like the bimbo's you are with, I never complain, in fact, I am forced to hear about your conquests, the next day. I haven't been on a date, and "dude, tere hi nahi hote hai hormones.

Ram was shocked. He backed off, left the disc without telling Ayesha anything and thought to himself, what was he doing and whom were his feelings for really. He remembered, Vikram telling him a lot of times, when you are in love, you can only feel for one person, no one has a heart big enough to love many people at a single time.

Ram, would refute, "mere naam ka plate leke ghoomegi kya? Vikram: "Close your eyes Ram, you will know, your heart will tell you. Woh Batayega!

Ram knew, it was always Priya and he was a fool, but he was glad, at least he knows now and doesn't want to delay in letting her know.

Present:

Ram-Priya seat themselves in a corner, While Vikram and Neha go to grab a few drinks.

Ram: I am sorry Priya

Priya: Kisliye?

Ram: For dating way, too many girls and not understanding you were the one

Priya: Tumhe date karne ke baad pata chala tha?

Ram: I realized, when you were on a date with that Sid

Priya: Oh my God! I don't even remember being on a date. Oh wait, yes! You came to me told that you don't like this guy and I should stay, away right?

Ram: Yes. When you jerked me off saying, I have hormones too. That shook me completely.

Priya: I was quite drunk that night honestly.

Ram: Drunk state mein hi sahi, I couldn't accept you with anybody else. Tumhe jealousy nahi hoti thi?

Priya: No

Ram: Really? Are you sure you love me?

Priya: Pagal ho kya? I love you is the fact right now, then I was sure, you wouldn't end up with any of them. I knew, you were too good for them, though you were a playboy, changing girlfriends every week.

Ram: Koi mujhe abhi dekhega toh, believe nahi karega, ki main ladkiyon ko ghumaatha tha..

Neha: hum vishwas nahi kar pate hai toh, jaayas hai kisi ko kaise vishwas hoga tumhare past ka...

Vikram: Haan yaar, you know Priya, the last time, I and Ram went to a bar was 5-6 years back.

Priya: I can't believe, yeh toh apna naam sardak karne nikal gaya tha...

Ram: Yeah right! Being married, fooling around with another woman, is being Ram right?

Ram regretted it the moment, he spoke those words.

Ram: I am sorry.

Neha-Vikram: We will hit the dance floor, Priya you can hit Ram.

Priya: I am not angry. I get it yaar. You have changed a lot. And, honestly, we were never in a relation, to know, how you behave in one.

Ram: Main kab tha yaar relationship mein?

Priya: You are married Ram.

Ram: I know, but what relationship? My wife's Brother-Bhabhi feel, it was a mistake, they have ruined, their Brother-in-laws life, by letting him, marry their sister. I have never had feelings for her.

Priya: Have you guys ever been physical?

Ram: I won't lie, that we weren't physical. There was this one time, after marriage, I got very drunk and she was drunk too, we got home and apparently, we started kissing and we got onto the bed and after a lot of activity, I entered her and I called out your name.

Priya: What?

Ram: Yes. I did. This was few months into marriage. I pulled out immediately, and she was behind me who Priya was and it was a mess.

Both go silent, when Vikram and Neha drag them to the dance floor.

Matalbi ho ja zara matlabi

Duniya ki sunta hai kyun

Khud ki bhi sun le kabhi

Ram holds Priya closely, his hand on her waist and her hands on his shoulder. Both sway to the lyrics and the beat of the song.

Kuch baat ghalat bhi ho jaaye

Kuch der ye dil bhi kho jaaye

Befikar dhadkane, iss tarah se chale

Shor goonje yahaan se wahaan

Sooraj dooba hai yaaron

Do ghoont nashe ke maaro

Raste bhula do saare gharbaar ke

Sooraj dooba hain yaaron

Do ghoont nashe ke maaro

Gham tum bhula do saare sansaar ke

They start jumping as per the beat of the song, but Priya understanding, where she stands in Ram's life.

All the four gulps down a few shots of Tequila.

Ask me for anything

I can give you everything

Ask me for anything

I can give you everything

(ooo...)

Ram: The lyrics are so for us.

Ram and Priya's hands on each other's shoulders and swaying slowly, the booze was doing its tricks.

Ataa pataa rahe na kisi ka humein

Yehi kahe ye pal zindagi ka humein

Ataa pataa rahe na kisi ka

Priya: So true. I always felt, I should have stopped your marriage, but also felt, that probably you moved on, isiliye toh shaadi e liye maan gaye the... I am so sorry, I could have avoided, so much of pain for you.

Ram puts his finger on her mouth

Ram: Ssshhh...  Sings "Ho ja zara matlabi... In her ear

He keeps humming:

Yehi kahe ye pal zindagi ka

Ki khudgarz si khwahish liye

Be-saans bhi hum-tum jiye

Hai gulaabi gulaabi samaa..

Suraj dooba hai yaaron

Do ghoont nashe ke maaro

Suraj dooba hai yaaron

Do ghoont nashe ke maaro

Matalbi ho ja zara matlabi

Duniya ki sunta hai kyun..

Khud ki bhi sun le kabhi

Ram: I know, there are a lot of regrets in life, but I am making it clear, what I said earlier was total Bullshit about me not being "Ram etc.. about the name discussion. I don't regret this. I don't regret being with you. Priya has tears in her eyes, Ram pulls her into a hug and calms her down...

Chale nahi ude aasmaan pe abhi..

Pata na ho hai jaana kahaan pe abhi..

Chale nahi ude aasmaan pe

Pata na ho hai jaana kahaan pe

Ki be-manzilein ho sab raaste

Duniya se hon zara faasle

Kuch khud se bhi ho dooriyaa

After more drinks, Ram and Priya sit in a corner, laughing.

Vikram stopped drinking after the first few rounds as somebody had to drive them back, Neha, Ram and Priya were extremely drunk to stand properly.

Ram: Neha, tu na pagal hai. Lekin bahut achi hai...

Priya: Yes, Ram is right..

Ram: Vikram, mere Bhai... Mere Saale... Tu na best hai... Neha se bahut pyar karta hai.. lekin pata hain Neha. Tumse bhi zyada, yeh kisi aur se pyaar karta hai...

Neha: Kaun? Kis se ? You are cheating on me Vikram?

Vikram: Yeh kya bakwas kar raha hai Ram? Aisi baat nahi hai baby. You are the love of my life...

Ram: Main bhi Priya se pyaar karta hoon, lekin...

Priya: Lekin? Lekin kya?

Neha: Vikram, kis se pyaar karte ho?

Ram: Mujhse... Mujhse, tumse zyada pyaar karta hai... and Priya. Main bhi, tumse zyada Vikram se pyaar karta hoon...

Neha: Woh toh pata hai... kya yaar Ram? Itna suspense, build kar ke, dostana jata rahe ho?

Vikram: Main koi pyaar-vyar nahi karta hoon tumse...

Priya: Jhoot bol rahe ho Vikram...

Ram: But, I love you yaar..

Vikram: I love you too yaar...

Neha: Priya, lets leave them alone.. They need privacy...

Priya: Haan, tum theek kehti ho Neha...

Ram held Priya's hand and pulls her close to him and kisses her on her lips, right in front of Neha and Vikram, making them cough continuously.

Priya pushes Ram away and is embarrassed completely. She excuses herself to the ladies room, only to be joined by Neha.

Vikram: Control yaar Ram. Whats wrong with you? Humare saamne?

Ram: Chod ke jaa rahi thi yaar phir se mujhe... Bahut ho gaya, is baar nahi jaane doonga...

Vikram: Nahi chod ke jaayegi yaar, but...

Priya and Neha are back at the table but Ram is looking only towards Vikram

Ram: Nahi Vikram, main jhoot ke rishte aur nahi nibha sakta hoon... kabhi tere family ke liye, kabhi mere family ke liye... Lekin apne liye jeene ki wajaha mili hai mujhe... Nahi hota yaar.. Bas Priya ko pakad ke rone ka mann karta hai... There are a lot of things, which went wrong, because, of Priya not realizing in time, my ego- I don't know, why I backed off friendship because she rejected me as a lover. Ghutan si lagti hai...

Vikram: I understand yaar...

Ram: Nahi tu nahi samajtha... Uske saath rehta hoon, yeh khayal nahi aate hai.. the moment she leaves me or even talks about it just for fun, nahi le paata hoon... Dil bhar aati hai...

Priya holds Ram's shoulder

Priya: It's gonna be fine, I am not going anywhere... We will deal with every mess...

Ram: Kaise? I am married. It is not that easy Priya.

Priya: We will deal with that too...

Neha: Haan Ram, Bani ko hum samjha lenge.. tumhe strong rehna padega...

After some discussion, they have food and they get into the car and head to the Hotel. After reaching their respective rooms, Ram remembers about the bag from the medical store, he left in the car. He goes to the car, while Priya changes.

Ram knocks on the door, Priya opens it... Ram goes in and changes into comfortable boxers.

The moment Ram opens the bathroom door, Priya is seen standing just outside and waiting desperately. It is as if she will not be able to breathe, if she doesn't have him tonight.

Ram: Priya, what do you want?

Priya: You.

Priya pushes past the door, grabs Ram's face, and kisses him. He's in shock. She leans her forehead against his.

Priya (whisper): I'm so sorry, Ram. (voice breaking) I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.

Priya goes for another kiss, but Ram pulls her away and looks at her teary face.

Ram: What happened?

Priya: I realized, how wrong I was and all I could think about was you. I just want you.

Priya goes for another kiss, but Ram holds back. Priya pulls back, unsure, and Ram looks at her. Thunder cracks and Ram pushes Priya against the open door, kissing her soundly. He kisses her all over, then unbuttons her shirt. Priya places his hand over her chest and they kiss. Priya smiles and takes Ram's hand, leading him away.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY

Hopefully, you guys like. Please comment, to let me know, what you guys think. Thanks for your patience. Your comments encourage me to write further.

Edited by namrata_mantra - 6 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it n it was awesome 4 together RaYa n NehaVik n it was superb 4 of all enjoying n dance in pub awww loved it n waiting for next part
itsmeg3 thumbnail
It's different and it's interesting. Keep rocking 👏
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update... foursome night out was quite good..
Arre ye kha stop kiya yar.. abi raya romance start hua tha... 
eagerly waiting for next update... continue sooon
Monkish thumbnail

Chapter Fifteen: I'm in love with your body

Faint hearts, stay away! 18+ content

Priya goes for another kiss, but Ram holds back. Priya pulls back, unsure, and Ram looks at her. Thunder cracks and Ram pushes Priya against the open door, kissing her soundly. He kisses her all over, then unbuttons her shirt. Priya places his hand over her chest and they kiss. Priya smiles and takes Ram's hand, leading him away.

They slowly get on the bed, Ram slowly removes Priya's top. He continues to kiss her on the mouth, taking it slow. They do not rush anything. His hands slowly moving along her shoulders and her curves. Priya's hands running through Ram's hair and his bare back.

Ram: Are you sure about?

Priya: Yes. Like you said earlier, I need you. I need you more than ever to be with me

Ram: I am.

Ram kisses her all over, pulls her closer, he moves beneath her, getting her on top of him. His mouth grasps her breasts one at a time and circles them with his tongue, sending a sensation through Priya's body, which has never felt. Priya nibbles at Ram's ear, playing with her tongue, pushing the intensity to the next level. Ram and Priya's mind are in an ecstatic space, where they are not guided by their mind, but the want and desperation to have each other for themselves.

He continued to kiss her, the intensity increasing with every passing second. His fingers lingered down the back of her neck. Slowly, his other hand moving up and down Priya's thigh. Their hearts began to beat faster, as his fingers stroked her thighs.

Priya's hand running all over his bare chest, circling his nipples alternatively. Slowly, Priya moved, started kissing him all over his face, neck and her tongue playing with his nipples. He pulled her closer, bit her lower lip, pinned her to the bed and touching her nipples with his fingertips, traced her body with his finger. He touched a nipple with his fingertip.

Both equally aroused with, he split her legs wide, pulled down her pants and underpants, his tongue slowly making way to its destination. Priya couldn't think of anything other than the sensation her body was undergoing. His tongue exploring and intensifying the pace, Priya couldn't take it anymore, she buried her fingers in his hair, pulling him up. She needed him in her.

Ram understood the impact he was having on her, intensified the pace, Priya pushing his face further down in ecstasy. He slowly gathered himself, pulled over a condom and entered her, moving gently. The effect prior to the insertion was huge, Priya orgasmed before Ram. Ram was delighted to be able to give her that pleasure and wanted to slow down, when Priya assured him to continue.

Ram slowly but firmly intensified the strokes, after a few strokes, he fell flat on her, as both reached orgasms. They kissed each other and lay there.

After a few minutes, Ram was ready to go for round two, Priya didn't protest. Ram, moved in her slower than earlier, within the next few seconds, both couldn't hold it any longer and released.

Priya: I have never felt this way. Ever.

Ram: Neither have I. Mind you, I have been with a lot of them, never experienced this.

Priya: Well, this was my first time, so I cannot compare.

Ram: Oh right.! Are you ok? Did I hurt you?

Priya: I have read and heard about orgasms, I felt three within a span of ten minutes. It needs some special talent.

Ram: I somehow, do not find this weird talking about this to you, normally people don't talk so much...

Priya: Well. By the way, you are not that heavy.

Ram: Surprised by what he heard. Thank you?

Priya: Jitna heavy dikte ho, utna lagte toh ho nahi...

Ram: Yeh tum nahi, tumhara pyaar baat kar raha hai...

Priya: I am hungry.

Ram: Me too.

They get ready to check on Neha and Vikram, to grab something to eat. They enter the hall to find, them ready too.

Vikram-Neha: Tum log soye nahi?

Ram: Bhook lagi hai... we were coming to check on you, if you guys wanted to grab a bite.

Neha: Haan bhook toh lagi hai... chal te hai... they have a 24-hour restaurant na...

Priya: yes.

Ram gives Vikram indication that he wants to talk.

Vikram: ek kaam karo, Neha aur Priya, tum niklo, main aur Ram aate hai..

Priya also, readily accepts, pulls Neha by her hand and walk out of the door.

Neha: Tum theek toh ho? Why do you look so weak yet fresh?

Priya: kuch nahi..

Neha: Why did you pull me out of there? You and Ram... Did you guys finally?

Priya: Kaise pata chal jaata hai tumhe Neha?

Neha: How was it? How was Ram? Was he good or?

Priya: He was very good.

Neha: I need more details missy.

Priya: Kya bakwas kar rahi ho?

Neha: Acha bacchu, when Vikram and I got there, tumne mera dimaag kharab kiya tha, until I gave you all the juicy details.

Priya: tab ki baat alag thi, we were in college.

Neha: Haan toh? Galti tumhari hai, jo tum logon ko aage badne ke liye itne saal lage...

On the other end, in the room.

Vikram: Kya hua Ram? You look so happy and shaken up?

Ram: (not knowing how to share with Vikram) Thanks for stopping by the medical store.

Vikram: Acha... So

Ram: Haan...

Vikram: Did you guys?

Ram: Haan twice.

Vikram: Wow, twice, mota dikhta hai, par stamina hai boss.

Ram: You are embarrassing me now. Priya was saying similar things about being fat/heavy.

Vikram: You are happy na? No guilt or regret na?

Ram: None.

Vikram: Priya is fine?

Ram: Says so.

Vikram: That's all we need.

Just then, Ram's phone rings.

Vikram: Itne raat ko kis ka call hai?

Ram: Bani..

I had this chapter ready, so though should post it right away. Hope it is in good taste for everyone.