Superb update.
Read both the parts together and
It's awesome.
Yeh bani Ka Kya chakkar yaar?
Thanks for pm and continue.
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved it n finally RaYa 2 bodies n one soul ban hi gaye n it was sooo romantic aur kya bolu hope to get more romance in cmg update n wats the matter with bani is she staying in same hotel plss reveal soon n make bani n ram divorce soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 14
The relationship RaYa is having is in it's is unique both are now come so close with no secrets are needed. Neha Vikram as always their to support them. All of them are remembering their old college days but a regret to Ram Priya about not able to tell the feeling of love to each other earlier.

Chapter 15

With the confession the desire to be with each other increased.
Ram Priya in love lost the sanity to think otherwise and consumate the love but still can't get enough. But a naughty friends in form of Neha Vikram added spiece in their love. 
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awww awrsome is what I have only for part 14 U penned down their emotions in so effective way that it conveyed to us very interestingly I just loved it all the way so amazing & last part was on fire can't wait to read next next really getting crzy to know what will happen next but one thing is sure RaYa won't be regretting after such lovely encounter & their emotions are getting over flow with time moving for next but this was really thought & mind blowing in all way...

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 15 is the place where you actually burnt my screen so RaYa finally become soulmates 2 bodies but 1 heart so loving & enjoyed the update I do loved it in all way that is something was more likable to be happen next in story you really penned it down so well I felt their love while reading... awesome hot... burning waiting for next but end was little fishy what is now with Bani hope to get update next soon... do post next soon...

contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
pls continue soon
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rayaland

Loved it n finally RaYa 2 bodies n one soul ban hi gaye n it was sooo romantic aur kya bolu hope to get more romance in cmg update n wats the matter with bani is she staying in same hotel plss reveal soon n make bani n ram divorce soon

Abhi Divorce ke liye ek saal baaki hai... remember this is all happening in 2016. 

Bani ka pata chalega... get ready for some separation!
Monkish thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

part 15 is the place where you actually burnt my screen so RaYa finally become soulmates 2 bodies but 1 heart so loving & enjoyed the update I do loved it in all way that is something was more likable to be happen next in story you really penned it down so well I felt their love while reading... awesome hot... burning waiting for next but end was little fishy what is now with Bani hope to get update next soon... do post next soon...

Had a lot of inspiration from TV Series Castle consummation scene and Chetan Bhagat Novel-One Indian Girl to pen this down.

Thanks for the appreciation!

Bani ka pata chalega... get ready for some separation! ðŸ˜‰

Monkish thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

Chapter 14

The relationship RaYa is having is in it's is unique both are now come so close with no secrets are needed. Neha Vikram as always their to support them. All of them are remembering their old college days but a regret to Ram Priya about not able to tell the feeling of love to each other earlier.

Chapter 15

With the confession the desire to be with each other increased.
Ram Priya in love lost the sanity to think otherwise and consumate the love but still can't get enough. But a naughty friends in form of Neha Vikram added spiece in their love. 

Well, I wanted all the guilt to be thrown out of the window completely, before they get there. But they still have the guilt, that Ram is still married and this is an extra-marital affair... They have families to deal with and most importantly Bani. No one knows why she wanted to marry Ram. So, lets get there. 

Thanks for the detailed review :)
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb romantic n haaawt update... Raya became one soul .. nehvik r best frnds ever they r supporting raya in all ways.. continue sooon