Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
wow. RaYa became one. they both love each other. jaldi se ye bani ka chapter close Kar do.
pl continue
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter Sixteen:  The Emergency

Ram: Nani

Vikram: Bani ka call? Is waqt?

Ram: Let me ignore, I'll call her back later. I don't want to spoil my mood now.

They reach the restaurant and the phone rings again.

Ram: I think, I will take this call. Priya, Bani ka call hai..

Priya: Ok.

Ram: Hello

Caller: Hello, is this Ram Kapoor?

Ram: Yes. Who is this? Where is Bani?

Caller: She is hospitalized. She met with an accident. You need to come to Singapore immediately.

Ram: What? How? Do you give me the hospital name and address and other details? I'll need to arrange for my visa and I'll take the first flight out there.

Caller gives all the details to Ram.

Vikram: Hospital? Is Bani alright?

Ram: Apparently uska accident his Hai and I need to arrange for my visa and get there...

Vikram: I have Singapore visa, I'll go and get her to India. You relax.

Ram: Are you sure? Acha nahi lagega Na...

Priya: Let Vikram go, meanwhile let's get your visa done, then you go, if needed.

Ram: Let's drive you guys to the airport..

Priya: Nahi Ram, I'll drive you all to the airport and I'll drive to Shimla.

Ram: Pagal ho gayi ho? Akele jaaogi?

Priya: Even if I hadn't met you, that was still my plan. So, let me do this Ram.

Ram takes Priya aside

Ram: Aise kyun kar rahi ho? I will feel very guilty yaar. Already with the accident, I am not sure, how I am supposed to react...

Priya: Stop feeling guilty. Go do your duty. I'll wait for you in Shimla.

All of them head to the Suite to pack their bags, while Priya booked their tickets to Mumbai and Vikram's to Singapore.

In the room

Ram: Suno, why don't you come to Singapore with me? Visa hai?

Priya: Are you mad? You want me to come to Singapore with you, when your wife is in the hospital. Do you even know, why she is in the Hospital? Try finding out na...

Ram: Vikram jaa raha hai na, we will know in few hours.

Priya: True.

Ram hugs Priya.

Ram: Jaane ka mann bilkul nahi hai...

Priya: I know, I understand.

Ram: Ek kaam karogi mera?

Priya: Bolo

Ram: Come to Mumbai with us

Priya: Phir se wahi discussion Ram?

Ram: Listen, I want you to come to Mumbai and check on my parents when you get a chance..

Priya: What do you mean?

Ram: I have a plan.

Ram explains, what Priya needs to do.

Ram: Where are your parents?

Priya: They live in Auckland, New Zealand.

Ram: Hhmmm... ek kaam karo, text me the address.

Priya: Ok.

Ram: So, you are coming to Mumbai...

Priya: I will drive down. Gaadi ka kya karoongi?

Ram: Ok. Neha ko roklo...

Priya: Lets see, what she has to say..

In the hall,

Neha: Ready guys?

Ram: Suno, Neha, why don't you come to Mumbai with Priya?

Neha: Matlab after Shimla?

Priya: Nahi, I am driving down to Mumbai, have some work in Mumbai, which needs to be taken care of..

Vikram: Makes sense Neha... Anyways, I will not be going home, I will be flying straightway to Singapore, Ghar pe akele kya karogi? Isi bahane, Priya ke saath catch up karlogi...

Neha: Tumhara Passport?

Vikram: Ram ne, Natasha ko boldiya hai,, who Ram ko pick karne aayegi hi, toh, she will get my passport..

Neha: Sounds like a plan... Chalo, I'm on board Priya...

Priya and Neha, drop Ram and Vikram at the Airport after teary eyed moments between Ram and Priya.

Finally, Neha and Priya start their journey back to Mumbai...

itsmeg3 thumbnail
So this accident was the reason for one year delay..Interesting.
If possible please give lengthy and quick updates.The plot gets thickening with every update.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Please do give long updates as yeh dil maange more!!
Thanks for pm and continue soon. 

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
With bani accident a new twist in.the story with everything as per RaYa and Vik Neha plan has been changed. Let see wat things hold up in Singapore and Mumbai for awesome foursome.
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part... hope it's minor accident...
cont soon
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this is the story some fun drama & masala kind of I m going to enjoy the roller costar ride now can't wait for more it's gonna awesome to see how will Ram introduce Priya to his petents... even what had stored for Bani Ram in future... waiting for next so post soon n yes I just loved NeVi RaYa parts they r treat to read together always awesome too good update...

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namrata_mantra

Had a lot of inspiration from TV Series Castle consummation scene and Chetan Bhagat Novel-One Indian Girl to pen this down.

Thanks for the appreciation!

Bani ka pata chalega... get ready for some separation!😉

separation God this is not fair yaar they just met now why so soon well looking forward for the drama ahead bring it on will be waiting for it...
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Once upon a time!

Vikram: Tujhe kya lagte hai? Bani ko kya hua hoga?

Ram: I don't even want to guess yaar.. Bas Chotti Tere passport ke Saath pahuchjaaye... Once you board the flight, I will meet her parents and prepare them..

Vikram: Woh Dekh Natasha aabhi gayi...

Natasha: Hi Bhai, How is Bani now?

Ram: I have no idea.. Vikram ka passport mila tujhe?

Natasha: Yes. There you go...

Vikram: Thanks Nuts...

Natasha: You're welcome and Thanks

Vikram: Kis baat ka thanks? Bani is my sister, more than your Bhabhi... anyways, you need to catch up with your brother on a lot of stuff...

Natasha: Kya? Bhai kya chal raha hai?

Ram: Tu jaake, Bani ki khabar de mujhe aur ho sake toh, India leke aa... I'll try my best to get my visa on an emergency basis...

Ram and Vikram hug and Vikram heads for security check..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha and Ram head to the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on their way back to Mumbai

Neha: How are you feeling Priya?

Priya: I am fine yaar. Just pray, nothing major goes wrong with Bani and Ram can set himself free..

Neha: I know yaar.. You know, I never wanted Ram to marry Bani of all the persons..

Priya: Aise kyun keh rahi ho yaar?

Neha: I know, meri nanad hai, but bahut bigdi hui hai...

Priya: Pata nahi yaar.. Mujhe, uske baare mein achi cheez bhi buri sunai deti hai, toh,, anything negative on her, raises my blood pressure, that I left Ram to end up in this kind of a relationship..

Neha: Ek baat punchoo Priya?

Priya: Haan, puncho na... from when have you started taking permission from people to ask?

Neha: Baat hi kuch aisi hai...

Priya: Ok. I won't mind anything..

Neha: What happened between you and Ram?

Priya: Matlab? Stop being naughty yaar...

Neha: No. I mean, what happened between you and Ram back in college before the proposal?

Natasha: Bhai... What is wrong? Where were you, the last three days? Vikram was in Mumbai, How come he was with you in the airport? Ho kya raha hai? What's with Bani?

Ram: Arrey baap re... itne saare sawaal?

Natasha: Bhai...

Ram: Ok Ok. I will tell you everything... But, before I tell you about Bani or Vikram, I need to tell you about someone else.

Natasha: Bhai are you having an affair?

Ram: I need to tell you about Priya. Please choti, affair shabd istemaal mat karna... Let me tell you everything... Don't judge me, until you hear everything.

Natasha: Ok.

Ram: I, Vikram, Neha and Priya were in the same college. As you know, I and Vikram were pursuing our MBA. Neha was in to Arts. Priya was pursuing Law. I don't remember, how Priya became a part of our gang, but we used to hangout a lot. Tujhe yaad hai, meri bahut saari girlfriends thi college mein?

Natasha: Priya was one of them?

Ram: NO... No.. Priya was the witness to all of those relationships. I used to give her a minute to minute account of all my time spent with those girls. She was there for me always. I used to confide everything with her. Vikram was my best friend, but Priya was no less. Slowly, I started having feelings towards her.. Pehle mujhe usko dekh ke aise koi feelings nahi thi... But in a few occasions when I saw her with other guys, I couldn't control my anger. Mind you, she wasn't a type of girl who would entertain any random guy. She was one of a kind.

Natasha: Ok.

Ram: One day, when she was dancing closely with a guy in the disco, I was very effected. I almost fought with her and even forgot my girlfriend in the disc and left that place. I stayed at home for the next few days to understand what was the thing that was bothering me. You know, Vikram, hamesha mujhse kehta tha, ki jab pyar ho jaayega, pata chal jaayega..

Ram: I used to make fun and ask, him kya mere naam ka board pehen ke ghoomegi ya bhagwan kaan mein aake bolenge? But, that jealously cleared my doubts. I have shared all of those secrets about what I was going through with Vikram and Priya. More so with Priya than Vikram after he and Neha started dating.

Ram: you remember the time when, Dad met with an accident? It was Priya who handled me, otherwise, I wouldn't have finished my MBA.

Natasha: Bhai, I understand she is very special, but did you confess your love to her? What did she say? If you were in love with her, then Bani? Why didn't you and Priya get married?

Priya: Before I tell you, what happened between me and him, I always wanted to know, what Ram spoke about me and him to you guys.

Neha: Ok. Sab kuch toh woh tumse  share karta tha hi... but, after the Disco incident, he started confessing things to me...

Priya: I figured, because, he would act weird around me..

Neha: Right.

>>> FLASHBACK <<<

Ram: Neha, main kya karoon? Mujhe har jagah Priya hi nazar aa rahi hai... Jab main usey ke baarey mein sochta hoon, toh uske saath apne aap ko sochta hoon... uske saath rehne ke baarey mein sochta hoon... I want to spend all my time with her... Paagal hai kya woh, college mein aisi ek ladki nahi hogi jo mere ishaare pe meri girlfriend ban jaaye... but Priya hai ki meri aankhon mein uske liye pyaar ko mehsoos bhi nahi kar paa rahi hai... Woh jab saamne aati hai, kuch bhi nahi bol paa raha hoon.. I want to express my love for her... dil ki dhadkane tez ho jaati hai... I get worried reject kar degi toh? The way she reacted, when I told her, that I don't like Sid, stay away from him... That reaction scares me... she will reject me...

Neha: Aise nahi Ram. She is a good girl, tu bindas bol de... She will reciprocate your feelings... See, I and Vikram were good friends, before we got together... She will have the same feelings for you. It happens Ram, when you spend so much time together, yeh toh ho na hi tha...

Ram: Pata nahi yaar.. I have a plan to propose to her... But, she is crazy.. She acts as if she likes me.. We kissed the other day, but the next day she acted as if nothing happened... main paagal ho jaaunga...

Neha: Kuch romantic sa kar...

Ram: You remember the Dil to Pagal hai scene?

Neha: Kaunsa? You and your Dil to Pagal hai ... How many times have you seen it till today?

Ram: about 434 times.

Neha: Are you crazy? Anyways kaunsa scene?

Ram: I intend to propose to her on the Annual function day.. We are both the part of the play na.. So, I am changing a few things to tweak the play and I will propose to her on the stage.. Just like Shah Rukh changes in the end...

Neha: Wow..!! Not bad Ram!!! When you said Dil to Pagal hai... mujhe laga, tu SRK and Karishma ki tarah ban jaaoge... But this is awesome..

Ram: Paagal ladki... kuch bhi mat bol. Touch wood, teri baat sach ho gayi na... mar jaaunga...

Neha: Aisa nahi hoga...

<<< FLASHBACK ENDS >>>

Ram: Haan, I proposed to her on stage.. Annual function ke play mein...

Natasha: Bhai... Dil to Pagal hai and you...

Ram: Yes, I did the same.. But she said, that I ruined a very good friendship and rejected me on the stage, in front of the entire college...

Natasha: Shayad, she wasn't in love with you...

Ram: She was.. She just didn't realize in time...

Natasha: What do you mean?

Ram: I really shouldn't get into the details. You are my sister...

Natasha: You can share anything with me Bhai... I have shared my entire history with Kartik with you remember? You even know, when we kissed, so don't act strange with me...

Priya: Tumne us samay kyun nahi bataya yaar yeh sab mujhe?

Neha: Kise pata tha, tum Ram ko reject karogi? Woh bhi bhari auditorium mein? Anyways, don't change the topic, I told you in brief my discussion with Ram.. Now its your turn...

Priya: OK. OK... You know, we kissed... After Disco, when Sid dropped me to my room, I called up Ram

>>> FLASHBACK <<<

Ram: Kya hai? Mujhse kyun baat karna hai tumhe? Jaaon us Sid ke paas...

Priya: I lost my keys somewhere.. can you get me the set you have? Its raining and I am waiting outside my apartment...

Ram: Ok. I will be there...

-------------

Ram arrives on his bike, gives the keys to Priya..

Priya: Thanks Ram..

Ram: Ab dosti bhi tod na chahti ho kya?

Priya: Matlab? Andar aake baat karo...

Ram: Why are you saying thanks to me?

Priya: Nikal gaya, aise hi...

We were both wet (Thanks to the Rain!)

Ram: Thand lag rahi hai.. Kuch garam hai? I am hungry too..

Priya: Coffee banaoo?

Ram: Chalega.. Maggi hai?

Priya: Nahi...

Ram: Did you eat anything?

Priya: I am hungry too...

Ram: Let me get some, yahan cigarette ke dukaan mein he sells.. Khuli thi, when I was coming here...

Priya: Ok..

------------------

Ram brings Maggi packets, Priya prepares coffee and Ram prepares Maggi...

Priya had changed by then, her hair was still wet and Ram was drenched...

Ram: Thand lag rahi hai...

Priya: Coffee peelon, have Maggi and go home... Bimar pad jaaoge...

<<< FLASHBACK ENDS >>>

Priya: Suddenly he came close to me... He was touching my hair.. He said, I was looking very different and He was wrong all along to not see me or notice me and kissed me...

Neha: Kahan?

Priya: Guess?

Neha: on the lips?

Priya: Yes..

Neha: Did you reciprocate?

Priya: I don't know... It was surreal.. I never felt like that and mind you that was not just my first kiss with Ram.. That was my first kiss...

Neha: Woohoo... And? Why did you act as if nothing happened after that?

Priya: Because that was Ram... He changes Girlfriends faster than time... I thought it was momentary...

Ram explains the whole things to Natasha as well...

Natasha: Oh Ok.. It is very confusing... You guys kissed, she acted as nothing happened.. She continued to be your friend, you proposed, She rejected you and now she is back in your life?

Ram: She never left Choti... She was always with me... I never loved Bani...

The rest of the drive home was a silent one for Ram and Natasha...

Neha: Abhi tak toh Vikram pahuch gaya hoga... Let me try...

Vikram: I just landed Neha... I am on my way to the Hospital...

Neha: Acha pahuch ke call me.. give me an update.. Ram se baat hui?

Vikram: I turned my phone on aur tumhara call aa gaya... I will call him after I reach the hospital...

Ok Bachcha log... So, the separation will happen but, I will keep things going on in a different way... There will be a lot of secret that will come out in the open and there will be a lot of love...

Edited by namrata_mantra - 6 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The worry of bani is reflecting in their eyes and along with RaYa Neha and Vikram too want everything settled quickly but with all this a side by side confrontation session between two friends and Brother and sister where all the past memories of college times of RaYa are coming out with insecure feelings between them.