Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
red all parts... superb going... plz cont soon...
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
As promised, the lengthy dhamakedar update is here... joota-chappal mat maarna... 

Chapter Twelve: What do we do about Hum-Tum?

Priya, goes to take a shower. Ram thinks about the discussion with Priya about Vikram and gets an idea, to have some fun.

Priya: Ram, main tayyar hoon.. Chale?

Priya: Ram? Ram? Let me give me a call.

Priya tries to call Ram, which he says, his phone is busy. She opens the door to check whether, he is on a call outside. Then she goes to check, if he is near the car, then into the restaurant. When she doesn't find him anywhere, she goes back to the room. Priya notices, Ram's bag is not to be seen. She starts getting all kinds of thought in her mind, if Ram changed his mind and left her, without telling. 

She starts to freak out and tries his number again, same busy tone. She tries Vikram's number.

Vikram: Hello

Priya: Hi Vikram, this is Priya

Vikram: Hi Priya, what a pleasant surprise? Kaisi ho? mujhe kaise yaad kiya?

Priya: Tumhari Ram se kuch baat huyi?

Vikram: haan, kal hua tha, jab tum log dhaba pe ruke the..

Priya: Uske baad?

Vikram: Tum yeh sab kyun pooch rahi ho? Ram kaha hai?

Priya: Nahi pata.. abhi thodi der pehle baat hui thi, main nahakar nikli toh, nahi tha room mein.. I have searched for him in all the possible places. Kahin par bhi nahi hai..

Vikram: Chinta mat karo, kaha ho tum log abhi? 

Priya: We are in Bhopal, I will text you the details.

Vikram: Ok. I will start right away. Should reach there in the next few hours depending on the availability of flights. Don't worry..

Priya: Ok. Thanks yaar..

Priya is very tensed. Ram never does anything of this kind. Priya, keeps trying Ram's number and gets more nervous everytime, she calls.

Ram is noticing all of this from one corner of the room, surrounded by curtains and a chair, which gives him enough space to hide. 

Ram (to himself): kuch zyada ho gaya lagta hai, isne toh Vikram ko bhi call karliya... main toh mazaak kar rah tha... lekin, yeh itni kyun pareshan ho rahi hai?

He got dressed in the bathroom, where he left his bag, which Priya hasn't noticed and she is worried, he left her, ya usey kuch ho gaya,,

Priya, starts to cry😭, and keeps calling him. Ram thinks, ab zyada ho raha hai... bematlab ka ro rahi and jumps out of the hiding..

Ram: Why are you crying?

Priya: What were you doing behind that chair?

Ram: I was trying to pull a prank on you.. but why are you crying?

Priya: Where is your bag? Why am I getting a continuous busy tone on your number?

Ram: Bag toh bathroom mein hain... and kaha na, I was trying to prank you. I am sorry yaar... Did you think, I left you?

Priya: Nahi...

Ram: Sach batao!!

Priya: Khayal aaya tha...

Ram: Kyun chod ke jaaunga main tumhe? Tum ko kya hogaya hai Priya? Why do you even think, that I would leave you?

Priya: I don't know 

Ram: Pehle rona band karo... warna..

Priya: warna kya?

Ram: Warna kya? Kuch nahi...

Priya starts hitting him on the chest, Ram holds her hands and both lose control and fall on the bed.

Priya, starts kissing Ram on his cheek, then his forehead, on his eyes. Ram is shocked😲, to see Priya take a lead, but he is thoroughly enjoying this. 

Slowly she starts kissing on his lips and diverts her full concentration to his upper lip. Ram is completely aroused by now, but he wants to wait until the moment is right, but Priya has thoughts of her own😉.

She finds his lips irresistible and is in no mood to let go off him. Priya has made a bold advance, she slowly starts to unbutton his shirt, to which Ram is not able to handle anymore, he pushes Priya on her back. He starts to torment her with kisses and takes her lower lip, bites it a little, to which Priya responds. He swiftly shifts his focus to her neck. He razes her neck with his unshaven chin, creating chaos in Priya's mind. 

They slowly undress each other, he is looking into her eyes, to know, if she was ok with this. She responds by giving him love bites on his neck and is playing with her tongue on his earlobe, which raises the temperature of the room. Just as Ram and Priya are ready to take the plunge, it occurs to Ram, he is not carrying any protection. He stops and asks, if by any chance, she has any condoms on her.

Ram and Priya, fall flat on the bed side by side, without any eye contact. They were at each other, in the heat of the moment, but when they are snapped out of it, thanks to Ram, they are uncomfortable. Priya slowly begins to speak.

Priya: Medical shop kyun jaana tha samaj mein aaya?

Ram: Yes. Very clearly.!😳😡

After a few moments of silence.

Ram: Turn.

Priya: kya?

Ram: us taraf mudo Priya..

Priya: Kyun? Kya karna hai?

Ram: Kuch nahi karoonga baba, mudo toh..

When Priya turns the other way, he spoons her 

Ram: We do not have to rush anything. Just stay close to me.. And, I think, aaj yaha se nikal na mushkil hai... I want to sleep

Priya (Blushing): Me too..

Both enjoy the closeness and drift off to sleep.

Few hours later, there is bang on the door. Both wake up startled.

Ram: Kaun ho sakta hai yaar, aise darwaje ko peet raha hai, jaise, haq hai..

Priya: Shit...😳

Ram: Kya hua?

Knocking continues.

Priya: When, i couldn't find you, i called Vikram

Ram: Haan. toh?

Priya: Usne kaha woh aa raha hai, in the next available flight..

Ram: Acha... kya??😵

Priya: Main bathroom mein jaake kapde pehen thi hoon, please answer the door.

Ram, gets up, puts on a bathrobe and tries to clear the clothes on the floor and opens the door..

Vikram: Itna time kyun laga? Aur kaha tha tu?

Neha: Kya Ram? You scared us..

Ram: Neha? Isko kyun saath laaya tumne?

Vikram: Sirf tu enjoy karega? aur, tumhe kya lagta hai, yeh mujhe akele aane deti? Priya kaha hai?

Neha: Tum abhi nahaye kya Ram? Why are you in a bathrobe? and Priya kaha hai? Kaha gaayab ho gaye the tum?

Priya steps put of the bathroom.

Neha and Vikram rush to Priya, they all hug each other and get emotional for seeing one another after so many years.

Ram: Main kapde change karke aata hoon...

Neha: aisa kya kar rahe the, ki kapde change karna pad raha hai?

Ram: Chup raho.. 

Ram goes, to the bathroom changes into casual, polo tee and jeans.

Vikram: Its dinner time, let us go book a room for us and have dinner like old times and catch up.

Ram: Tum chalo, main air Priya aa rahe hai..

Neha: Theek, hai, zyada time mat lena tum dono... 

Ram: jao yaha se...

After they leave..

Ram and Priya start laughing.

Ram: Chalo ab class lage gi dono ki..

Priya: Kyun?

Ram: too much of evidence... We took a long time opening the door.. 

Priya: Ok. but why are you smiling in a wierd way?

Ram (looking down): Your lower lip is swollen..

Priya: yaar... ab toh gaye kaam se...

Ram: haan. jaana toh padega...

Priya notices a stain on Ram's tee and asks him to change.

Ram changes into a regular tee and both head downstairs.

Vikram arranges for a Master suite with two bedrooms and a hall and lots of private space.

Ram: Ho gaya room book?

Vikram: Room nahi suite. 

Ram: Arey wah, biwi pe itna pyar aaraha hai, ki suite book kar liya?

Vikram: Biwi pe hi nahi, doston pe bhi pyar aaraha hai... 

Priya: Kya matlab?

Neha: Matlab ki yeh, abhi tum dono, apne room se checkout karo and move into the suite. It has two bedrooms, we can make a vacation out of the day we stay here and catch up.

Ram: Nahi.. kya zaroorat hai? get a normal room... 

Neha: Baap re Ram... I have never seen this angle of you!

Ram: Kaun sa? 

Neha: Yeh tumhare neck pe... Tumne tshirt change kiya phir se. Kyun, 5 min mein kya kar liya tum dono ne?

Ram: Kya backwas kar rahi ho?

Priya notices the love bites and is embarrassed. 

Ram looks into a mirror and thinks about the moment and a smile comes to his face and the naughty Ram is back.

Ram: I don't know what this is, ask Priya.

Neha: Haan, poochlenge, but, Priya, tumhere hoton ko kya hua? Iske baare mein kis ko poochoon?/

Vikram: Neha, bahut ho gaya... khana kha te hai...

Both Ram and Priya are embarrassed and excited. They both hold hands involuntarily and walk behind Vikram and Neha.

To be continued!!

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sooo beautiful u penned down finally RaYa had small moment but they didnt went further as Ram didnt had protection but phir bhi they loved each other n also love the neha n vik part kahi bhi aa jate hai loved it hope more of mast romance in next part
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update. 
Ram & Priya with Vikram and Neha. 
Awesome together.  
Thanks and continue soon. 
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
so lovely update. loved it. awesome foursome. RaYa enjoying the moment. want to read many more moments like this. u write so well.
please continue
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

aww awesome read both update sneak peak & chp 12 both are awesome why did Ram played that prank dont know but due to that one thing is clear Priya really wanted Ram in her life so as Ram do hope this lovers found their way of living being together soon... but loved the way Nevi back in action of teasing RaYa & spending time with them like old days awesome i really loved the update plz do post next soon will be waiting...

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leena04

aww awesome read both update sneak peak & chp 12 both are awesome why did Ram played that prank dont know but due to that one thing is clear Priya really wanted Ram in her life so as Ram do hope this lovers found their way of living being together soon... but loved the way Nevi back in action of teasing RaYa & spending time with them like old days awesome i really loved the update plz do post next soon will be waiting...

Ram playa the prank, because empty mind is a devil's workshop. I just needed something for the story to progress.

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namrata_mantra

Sneak Peak

Priya gets ready, they grab somehting to eat and hit the road.

Ram: Kya soch rahi ho?

Priya: Kuch nahi

Ram: Bilkul chup ho, kuch toh chal raha hai tumhare dimaag mein.

Priya: Which is the song that is on your mind?

Mera Safar, Meri Tarah, Aake Yahaan, Tham Sa Gaya Aankhein Meri, Dekhe Jahaan, Tum The Jahaan, Main Bhi Wahaan

Sunn Lo Meri, Ye Dastaan, Khwaabon Ka Jo, Tha Karwaan, Pal Pal Meri, Yaadon se Jo, Jab Jab Basaa, Mera Jahaan

Is Mod Par, Phir Ye Dagar, Hum Se Kahe, Chal Humsafar, Yaadon Ki Ye, Sargoshiyaan, Hum Se Kahe, Hum Hain Wahaan, Hum The Jahaan.

Ram: Well this is the song that has been on my mind.

Priya: Hhmmm... Aankhen meri dekhe jahaan, tum the wahi, main bhi wahan?

Ram: Ji

Nice preview 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A romantic encounter between RaYa which is out of insecurities from Priya side but Ram is just a tease. 
A sense of belongingness made them to progress but will take their own time and as usual Vik and Neha was their to support RaYa with lots of teasing from Neha.
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update... wow neha vikram r came... awesome foursome ..
loved raya cute moment.. waiting for next part n more raya romance..