Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Forever...

Seems like their choreographer has understood that sensuous acts will given them good scores.

P.s. I miss Rithwik Dhanjani and Karan Patel anchoring from last season. And their one liners were just🀣

just like ur fav couple choreographer has understood that emotional act will help them to get good score.
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pari-sona

just like ur fav couple choreographer has understood that emotional act will help them to get good score.

My god I was not targeting anyone dear.

I just said that because when pritjot performed on kaate nahi katate, they were scored good.

Last week Monaya and breshka were scored good

So maybe the choreographer understood and made a formula. MAYBE!!

But still if it hurts you, I am SORRY.

I guess you didn't read the last line.
Edited by ...Forever... - 7 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RS- nailed it.
I do think Sanaya had improved considerably from her JDJ days but damn the transitions in her last performance were tacky. It wasn't sensual but trying too hard. 

Sensual dances can be a eye-pleasing if it flows smoothly and isn't filled with "obvious lifts" which are made to tantalize the audience. 

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Let me first begin by saying how Impressed I was with Terence when he finally judged and rated Aashka and Brent perfectly . Though yes I loved the Salsa ..but the jerky and unclean landing can't be ignored .
So I was all happy to see Terry taking dancing seriously and rating accordingly .

But what followed next completely irritated me to the core ..

Mohit and Sanaya basically were lifting and sliding over each other today and yes it had just one momment of dance which I thought Sanaya did superbly was the thumka bit and ohh Sanaya did looked Hot today.
But damn where was the NACH ?? .
I dint liked Aashka and Brent last week perf because of same reason as I felt there was absolute no Mach but dude compare to what Mohit and Sanaya did today there was Lot .
Heck if this is what is called as Nach ,Mohit and Sanaya wee much better last week beicaer therr was atleast some dance form even if it was jerky there was DANCE atleast ..

And the most irritating bit was Terence saying "this perf could be viewed with Family" ..Like SERIOSULY ..?? I was sitting with my Dad and sorry I felt totally uncomfortable watching it , even more because I fought with my dad to watch NB as he wnated to watch Mumbai Indian IPL match . πŸ˜†
Sorry but the dance was completely filled with Sleazy moments ... and Judges were high on their Tharki level from the very first step itself ...

Totally Dissapointed ... esp with Terence !!!

Asmi I should hv taken ur post seriously n ignore yesterday's epi πŸ˜†
But I am glad I didnt watched it wid my mom even though she asked me πŸ˜† I told her all good performances will come today, only Aashka-Brent danced yesterday
I know your topic is on THARKINESS of judges but i will post for contestants too πŸ˜†

Tell me is it our own Vaibhav who is choreographing DiVek I can just see 1% of him in DiVek, he is this phadu choreographer but Divek k dances πŸ₯± How I wish he was wid Dipika or Sanam 😳 His choreography would hv got so ao appreciation
Vivek ka solo was only good thing, I feel isne galat show mai part liya :P he should come in Jhalak

Divek gave me two jhatkas in one song-ruining Sadma and Hamari Adhuri Kahani 😑 πŸ˜† matlab hadh hai
😭 DT is called as best actress but Why I dont feel so? I find her OTT...is something wrong wid my eyes πŸ˜•

Monaya- no doubt Sanaya looked hot yet cute but Nach missing tha n certainly cant be viewed wid family πŸ˜† I didnt find it sensual bas touchy touchy types tha...sorry for bringing "Aaj Phir tumpe pyaar hai" again n again wenever sensous perf is given ...cant help it, its imprinted on my mind πŸ˜† and became standard for measuring Sensuousness πŸ˜† so on that scale it wasnt upto mark

Mona-Vik: probably only jodi who does full dancing on each song, their perf are full of dancing n less drama, even their emotional act was best among all emo act

And ofcourse Brent-Aashka ka dance was best among all, What I liked most was Aashka was not overshadowed by Brent which happens mostly, I always keep looking at Brent but Aashka scored here, she didnt let me see brent πŸ˜†

I felt Divek-Monaya were overscored and I am sure Bharati too will be overscired today πŸ˜†
Vik-Mona got 26, hai na?
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

LMAO ...🀣 ,you know I was thinking what is Salman (the actor) ref doing in this topic ??? And then I realised may she is talking about Salman Yousuf Khan (the dancer) but then too I still had taht question what he is doing in this topic ? πŸ˜†
Because I hate Salman for this very reason that his Choreography is nothing but filled with just lifts and sleazy moments which could be his way of hiding his weakness which was completely exposed when Shantannu literally ate him alive in that dance face off πŸ˜†

So my question still remains why Salman ref was made here ??🀣

Sorry, for a late reply!! I had a busy day!! Although I should be sleeping right now!! I mentioned Salman only for the same reason you mentioned here!! I also hate him!! I think he has started this trend!! I was trying to prove that all this is not something new or shocking that people are reacting to it!! Ashaka and Brent were doing the same thing last week but I didn't see any post on them, why now?! Only because Monaya are doing it?! lf another couple did it, would you still care?! "
And yes there was dancing maybe not a lot I agree but with song selection they can only groove to the music!! I saw the act and I liked it!! I don't feel sorry about it!! But yes, I do look forward to seeing Mohit dance more!! 

Shreya

Originally posted by: charminggenie

RS- nailed it.

I do think Sanaya had improved considerably from her JDJ days but damn the transitions in her last performance were tacky. It wasn't sensual but trying too hard. 

Sensual dances can be a eye-pleasing if it flows smoothly and isn't filled with "obvious lifts" which are made to tantalize the audience. 

CG πŸ€— ...How are you , long time no see ...absolutely ..!! πŸ˜†

Yes the Transitions were bad , you can actually notice the prep before going in for the Lift .Its the smoothness and the Grace that make any Sensuous acts eye pleasing . 
That particular lift where mohit picks sanaya up over Head with her legs stretched up for the support and then she slides down on his back ... sorry but eww that was damn Tacky .

There is very reason why I look forward to Shoaib -Dipika acts , they may not be giving Faadu acts but atleats they are doing diff dance forms and concentrating on the basic concpet of teh show i.e Nach ...

@bold : As someone said Sex Sells ... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: peeyara

But I am glad I didnt watched it wid my mom even though she asked me πŸ˜† I told her all good performances will come today, only Aashka-Brent danced yesterday
I know your topic is on THARKINESS of judges but i will post for contestants too πŸ˜†

Tell me is it our own Vaibhav who is choreographing DiVek I can just see 1% of him in DiVek, he is this phadu choreographer but Divek k dances πŸ₯± How I wish he was wid Dipika or Sanam 😳 His choreography would hv got so ao appreciation
Vivek ka solo was only good thing, I feel isne galat show mai part liya :P he should come in Jhalak

Divek gave me two jhatkas in one song-ruining Sadma and Hamari Adhuri Kahani 😑 πŸ˜† matlab hadh hai
😭 DT is called as best actress but Why I dont feel so? I find her OTT...is something wrong wid my eyes πŸ˜•

Monaya- no doubt Sanaya looked hot yet cute but Nach missing tha n certainly cant be viewed wid family πŸ˜† I didnt find it sensual bas touchy touchy types tha...sorry for bringing "Aaj Phir tumpe pyaar hai" again n again whenever sensous perf is given ...cant help it, its imprinted on my mind πŸ˜† and became standard for measuring Sensuousness πŸ˜† so on that scale it wasnt upto mark

Mona-Vik: probably only jodi who does full dancing on each song, their perf are full of dancing n less drama, even their emotional act was best among all emo act

And ofcourse Brent-Aashka ka dance was best among all, What I liked most was Aashka was not overshadowed by Brent which happens mostly, I always keep looking at Brent but Aashka scored here, she didnt let me see brent πŸ˜†

I felt Divek-Monaya were overscored and I am sure Bharati too will be overscired today πŸ˜†
Vik-Mona got 26, hai na?

Haha ...considering how your Mom is , Aunty would have definitely sunoed you something... 
I so wanted to change the channel when I was watching with Dad, but if I would have done that My dad wouldn't have allowed me to go back to NB . So I submissively gave in and cont watching ...πŸ˜† , but damn It was so Uncomfortable ...

I have given up on Divek , Vaibhav seems to have understood the couple's strength and ofcource Channel Politics so He is just going with the flow . Kuch kare bina hi Finals is waiting for him , so why take tension  πŸ˜† 
Don't get my started on DT the Actress , you know my thoughts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yes Mona-Vik , Dipika-Shoiab , Aashka Bret are the only couples who are concerned about Dancing . esp Mona-Vik they are like into full on Dancing ...
I like Vikrant-Arjun's moments yest ...

Yaar ... Aashka ia really graceful dancer but you know she needs to give that extra push which highlights her Dancing  and that's why I was so glad when Terry pointed out the posture jhol that happened esp considering Sneha is Salsa Expert . 
Ashka needs to take Dancing Seriously ...

Originally posted by: spate22

Sorry, for a late reply!! I had a busy day!! Although I should be sleeping right now!! I mentioned Salman only for the same reason you mentioned here!! I also hate him!! I think he has started this trend!! I was trying to prove that all this is not something new or shocking that people are reacting to it!! Ashaka and Brent were doing the same thing last week but I didn't see any post on them, why now?! Only because Monaya are doing it?! lf another couple did it, would you still care?! "
And yes there was dancing maybe not a lot I agree but with song selection they can only groove to the music!! I saw the act and I liked it!! I don't feel sorry about it!! But yes, I do look forward to seeing Mohit dance more!! 

Shreya

I had posted on Aashka Brent's lack of Dance in prev week act , yes I dint made a separate topic may be because unlike Yest ...Judges were not high on Tharki level in that Act πŸ˜† ( It was that Tharkiness of the judges that irked me yest ) and also I dint found the dance Tacky  . 

You mentioned  in your first post "You guys" ...so I am still confused what made you comment like that ??πŸ˜•
Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago

So where does the bold part fists in ...??? 
Because except for the last week , Monaya are basically doing Freestyle only ...
Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Monaya- no doubt Sanaya looked hot yet cute but Nach missing tha n certainly cant be viewed wid family πŸ˜† I didnt find it sensual bas touchy touchy types tha...sorry for bringing "Aaj Phir tumpe pyaar hai" again n again wenever sensous perf is given ...cant help it, its imprinted on my mind πŸ˜† and became standard for measuring Sensuousness πŸ˜† so on that scale it wasnt upto mark

Vik-Mona got 26, hai na?

Monavik😳 ppl actually expected sleazy acts from them but movik dancing is the best😳