Judges please tone down your Tharkiness ....

Posted: 6 years ago

Let me first begin by saying how Impressed I was with Terence when he finally judged and rated Aashka and Brent perfectly . Though yes I loved the Salsa ..but the jerky and unclean landing can't be ignored .
So I was all happy to see Terry taking dancing seriously and rating accordingly .

But what followed next completely irritated me to the core ..

Mohit and Sanaya basically were lifting and sliding over each other today and yes it had just one momment of dance which I thought Sanaya did superbly was the thumka bit and ohh Sanaya did looked Hot today.
But damn where was the NACH ?? .
I dint liked Aashka and Brent last week perf because of same reason as I felt there was absolute no Mach but dude compare to what Mohit and Sanaya did today there was Lot .
Heck if this is what is called as Nach ,Mohit and Sanaya wee much better last week beicaer therr was atleast some dance form even if it was jerky there was DANCE atleast ..

And the most irritating bit was Terence saying "this perf could be viewed with Family" ..Like SERIOSULY ..?? I was sitting with my Dad and sorry I felt totally uncomfortable watching it , even more because I fought with my dad to watch NB as he wnated to watch Mumbai Indian IPL match . 😆
Sorry but the dance was completely filled with Sleazy moments ... and Judges were high on their Tharki level from the very first step itself ...

Totally Dissapointed ... esp with Terence !!!Edited by RollingStones - 6 years ago
Someone rightly said Sex sells! I agree It was all intimate poses on display with no dance at all! May be judges liked the sleaze fest considering the dance that was offered initially by the same was not worth it! This season is may be not Nach Baliye but Sex Baliye 😆 Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
Originally posted by RollingStones

Let me first begin by saying how Impressed I was with Terence when he finally judged and rated Aashka and Brent perfectly . Though yes I loved the Salsa ..but the jerky and unclean landing can't be ignored .
So I was all happy to see Terryvatking dancing seriously and rating accordingly .

But what followed next completely irritated me to the core ..

Mohit and Sanaya basically were lifting and sliding over each other today and yes it had just one momment of dance which I thought Sanaya did superbly was the thumka bit and ohh I did looked Hot today.
But damn where was the NACH ?? .
I dint liked Aashka and Brent last week perf because of same reason as I felt there was absolute no Mach but dude compare to what Mohit and Sanaya did today there was Lot .
Heck if this is what is called as Nach ,Mohit and Sanaya wee much better last week beicaer therr was atleast some dance form even if it was jerky there was DANCE atleast ..

And the most irritating bit was Terence saying "this perf could be viewed with Family" ..Like SERIOSULY ..?? I was sitting with my Dad and sorry I felt totally uncomfortable watching it , even more because I fought with my dad to watch NB as he wnated to watch Mumbai Indian IPL match . 😆
Sorry but the dance was completely filled with Sleazy moments ... and Judges were high on their Tharki level from the very first step itself ...

Totally Dissapointed ... esp with Terence !!!

Basically right now you just spoke my mind out. I was wondering just the same that where was Dancing. Performance was a litter too much sensually over and Lacked in dance.
Nach is missing from this season of NB.. totally disappointing!
You said it all.. i waited and waited for some dance steps but there were hardly any..and it was totally uncomfortable to watch with my family..

ps. Sanaya did look hot..
well said buddy agree with u 100 percent
Look 2 m lyk two dandya sticks doing Garba ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Wow!! If Salman did  it you guys would be lap it up!! Please!!

Shreya